Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 339. (Read 835508 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
H110 i B250 chipset not supported by simple.... ethos already got it..... will we see support by simple in this year ??
What you mean H110 is not supported? I have H110 and 8x RX580 for now. Rig is working with SMOS. The only issue is missing undervolting.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
H110 i B250 chipset not supported by simple.... ethos already got it..... will we see support by simple in this year ??
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Crypto mining company | Mining pools

oh, this new dag fix it is really works?
does it have same problems with undervolting? or it is fixed here?

i was try the previous version at 3 Sept, and it give me a lot of watts in plus...
can some body tell me who, tested it already?

Yes the dag fix works. About undervolting and power usage. Typically it is around 20 watts more per GPU (if you got well done offset). With no offset power drain is huge.

Confirmed 100%.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

i was try the previous version at 3 Sept, and it give me a lot of watts in plus...

Yes the dag fix works. About undervolting and power usage. Typically it is around 20 watts more per GPU (if you got well done offset). With no offset power drain is huge.

Activity: 378
Hi tytanick,

I have a balance of 7.93 but says I have 0 days remaining, what's the deal? 

Thanks. 
Dont worry, its a little bug. It is will be fixed in next dashboard Smiley
Anyway in one place it showc correct days Smiley

Yes dear,
it's a good think, i know it's a bug problem. some time i have this problem but it solve.
so don't think about this, it must completed next time.
czr
Activity: 27
I just flash with "17.30 noaer" like half a hour ago and it works for me. I had 148mh-850w-5.74w/mh and now 166mh-950w-5.72w/mh

Can you flash new img into the USB containing old img? or you need new USB and old one is fucked up?

If you use etcher it will overwrite the old img.

i tried etcher and HDDrawcoppy same shit....

https://preview.ibb.co/nyO1b5/2.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hgFEw5/3.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hbr9UQ/4.png
https://preview.ibb.co/bCY1b5/5.png
upload image sites

try another usb, i see the size too exact
Activity: 48
I just flash with "17.30 noaer" like half a hour ago and it works for me. I had 148mh-850w-5.74w/mh and now 166mh-950w-5.72w/mh

Can you flash new img into the USB containing old img? or you need new USB and old one is fucked up?

i tried etcher and HDDrawcoppy same shit....

https://preview.ibb.co/nyO1b5/2.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hgFEw5/3.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hbr9UQ/4.png
https://preview.ibb.co/bCY1b5/5.png
upload image sites
Activity: 1
Hi all, just built my first rig (Asrock H110 Pro BTC+, i3, 6 x ASUS Strix GTX1070 08G)...it started at 160Mh/s... then I lost some Mh/s somehow, now running at 134. Not sure what caused it. Original Core numbers were 1974, 2025, 2025, 2025, 1999, 1974 (10)
And Mem were 3802, 3802, 3802, 3802, 3802, 3802

Current Core numbers are 417, 455, 468, 430, 430, 417 (10)
(no change to Mem)

any suggestions welcome and appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi tytanick,

Thanks. 
Dont worry, its a little bug. It is will be fixed in next dashboard Smiley
Anyway in one place it showc correct days Smiley
Activity: 76

Activity: 48

Activity: 76
Hi tytanick,

[email protected]

Thanks. 
Activity: 170
Getting Error : No screen session found.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
if this new DAG fix is the real deal and it works smoothly, shouldn't it be auto updated by default for every user ?..

if so when can we expect it ? or just notify us if the only way is to manually flash it ?....
Activity: 12
Hello I've been mining Monero with SMOS for about 14 hours, using  miner xmr-stack-amd and Nanopool: My H/s has been all over the place keeping waving between 1000-4000 H/s while I would expect to stay around 3000-3500 H/s. Is this normal?
Activity: 192

same question here. Did smOS autoupdate, or do we need to do it manually? would be nice to have a hint
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Yes, it really works for my RX580 rig.

Undervolting still does not work in SMOS but you can try ethOS 1.2.5 with RX series GPU undervolting implemented (in theory).
Activity: 25

Activity: 170
Hi all
Help
Mobo : Asus AMM1E
GPU : AMD Power Color Rx470

GPU0 - Will be on Default Onboard Graphics
GPU1 - AMD Power Color Rx470

Config on SMOS : -wd 1 -r 1 -epool asia1.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal 0xda020482c091e19ff658dbb5251dd8f9a8b1bcb0.powerethos -epsw x -di 1

So i set -di=1

But On Screen i Got its something Conflicted

GPU0 Shows 24.520 MHS, at the same time GPU1 Show running at 75C and Fan @ 81%

Thanks In advance
Activity: 10
Hello Dev,
   Should you create an Alias of miner, open SSH server, create an viewable user to monitor miner in LAN network?
   My rig is restart several time per day. It may be OC problem, hardware problem (riser,...) power problem. However, by using web interface, I cannot identify which card raise these error. So I prefer to monitor my rig with the output of miner.
   Manny thanks,

Hi kermex529, I'm just a fellow user here but I think this may help.  You can simply ssh into your mining rig from another computer and continuously tail out the log from /root/miner/{directory of the miner you are using}.  When your rig eventually reboots, your ssh session will loose connection.  Then simply scroll up through your buffer to read the output of what it was last doing just before the reboot.  Often one of your GPUs would have dropped to 0 hashes just before the reboot which should help you determine which card to troubleshoot.

Yes can you please tell steps on how to?  I am wondering as well thanks

Sorry for the delayed response I've been in the hospital.  Here are the steps broken down more:

1. If using a Windows computer, download and install putty.  You can find it using google.
2. Log into your rig with putty.  The IP address of your rig is shown on the simplemining website on the riglist page -- simply hover your mouse over the name of your rig and it will show the IP address.  The username and password to use are mentioned in Gravitymaster’s SimpleMining OS FAQ  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvtkI_ZCHAxqbIsaWnuA81hRbI3Tp2Zf3iyEQlORLTU/edit
3. You will need to know what miner you are using.  To find this, log into the simplemining website.  On the rig groups page, click the miner programs button and look for which one has the dot in front of it.  You should already be familiar with this page as you had to set it up when you started using simplemining.
4. Change into the directory of the miner you are using.  For example, if you are using claymore-eth-v9.7 , you would type "cd /root/miner/claymore-eth-v9.7/"
5. Find out the name of your log file.  You can do this by typing "ls".  Look for a filename containing the phrase log or txt.
6. Continuously output the log file to your putty window.  For example, if your log file is named 1505187735_log.txt, you would type "tail -f 1505187735_log.txt"
7. Leave it running.  Take a look at it again in a couple hours.  If it lost connection, leave putty open and scroll up through the text to look for any error messages or any lines which show the hash rates of each of your cards and see if one of they dropped to 0 hashes.

I would recommend getting a book on Linux and familiarize yourself at least with the most commonly used shell commands.

Thank you very much for help!!!!
Jump to: