Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 346. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
[/img][/img]
anyone use asrock h110 and 13 of 1070 ? my rig crashed several times

Same here, and is totally random, I first thought it was a raiser thing and changed all and is still happening.
Same for me. I moved the rig on a bigger frame 3 days ago and it crashes like 10 times a day eversince. I'll have new risers in 2 days but I' m not sure they are to blame since I'm not the only one having this issue.Strange

That makes 4 of us then. What exactly are your crashing symptoms?

I have a 12x GPU Rig, after around 10 minutes or more of mining the GPU 11 drop the hash rate from 26+mh/s to 18+mhs then this 18mhs is randomly getting on any other cards and then the rig reboot it self. the other issue is almost the same, GPU 11 drop hashrate to 0 a then restart the rig. this is happening with the normal version of smOS and the other with the Dag Fix. I already change the PCI riser and the USB cable but the problem persists.

My rig:
6x Rx 580 pulse 8GB
6x Rx 580 Strix 8GB
Board H110 Pro BTC+
8Gb Ram
Intel i3

try EthOS

I'm getting this error now, anyone knows what it means?

I had the problem, it was a burned riser
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
http://[img][img][/img][/img]

Same here, and is totally random, I first thought it was a raiser thing and changed all and is still happening.
Same for me. I moved the rig on a bigger frame 3 days ago and it crashes like 10 times a day eversince. I'll have new risers in 2 days but I' m not sure they are to blame since I'm not the only one having this issue.Strange

I have a 12x GPU Rig, after around 10 minutes or more of mining the GPU 11 drop the hash rate from 26+mh/s to 18+mhs then this 18mhs is randomly getting on any other cards and then the rig reboot it self. the other issue is almost the same, GPU 11 drop hashrate to 0 a then restart the rig. this is happening with the normal version of smOS and the other with the Dag Fix. I already change the PCI riser and the USB cable but the problem persists.

My rig:
6x Rx 580 pulse 8GB
6x Rx 580 Strix 8GB
Board H110 Pro BTC+
8Gb Ram
Intel i3

try EthOS

I'm getting this error now, anyone knows what it means?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o0npfnshmaz6e1/IMG_7030.JPG?dl=0
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

My rig:
6x Rx 580 pulse 8GB
6x Rx 580 Strix 8GB
Board H110 Pro BTC+
8Gb Ram
Intel i3

try EthOS
Activity: 12

My rig:
6x Rx 580 pulse 8GB
6x Rx 580 Strix 8GB
Board H110 Pro BTC+
8Gb Ram
Intel i3
Activity: 19
my rigs crashed with zcash only , working without crash at claymore , what about you ?
i have 1070 evga ftw and asrock h110
Activity: 5

Same for me. I moved the rig on a bigger frame 3 days ago and it crashes like 10 time a day eversince. I'll have new risers in 2 days but I' m not sure they are to blame since I'm not the only one having this issue.Strange

I have the same problem
Activity: 237
Whats the benefits between using SM or EthOS?
Activity: 107
one of my rig with 6 msi amd rx480 still always restart miner , i try anything i could

TH: GPU0 18.732 Mh/s, GPU1 18.748 Mh/s, GPU2 18.752 Mh/s, GPU3 0.000 Mh/s, GPU4 18.752 Mh/s, GPU5 18.749 Mh/s
GPU0 t=55C fan=27%, GPU1 t=56C fan=27%, GPU2 t=55C fan=27%, GPU3 t=52C fan=27%, GPU4 t=51C fan=27%, GPU5 t=53C fan=27%
WATCHDOG: GPU 3 hangs in OpenCL call, exit
Binary file (standard input) matches

i always have this in the monitor !!! then its restart miner .  i have a 3 gpu rig the exact same thing that work properly

What can i do Huh i got this problem on every coin i tryed

Thanks , hopefully someone can help me

Try low a bit OC on all your card, not only in that faulty.
Activity: 504
is it possible to get cash back ?
Activity: 87
I have rig with mixed cards, some of them 1070's, some 1080ti. Is it possible to set clocks/mems/power separately for each card?
Activity: 67

Same for me. I moved the rig on a bigger frame 3 days ago and it crashes like 10 time a day eversince. I'll have new risers in 2 days but I' m not sure they are to blame since I'm not the only one having this issue.Strange

Activity: 11
one of my rig with 6 msi amd rx480 still always restart miner , i try anything i could

TH: GPU0 18.732 Mh/s, GPU1 18.748 Mh/s, GPU2 18.752 Mh/s, GPU3 0.000 Mh/s, GPU4 18.752 Mh/s, GPU5 18.749 Mh/s
GPU0 t=55C fan=27%, GPU1 t=56C fan=27%, GPU2 t=55C fan=27%, GPU3 t=52C fan=27%, GPU4 t=51C fan=27%, GPU5 t=53C fan=27%
Binary file (standard input) matches

i always have this in the monitor !!! then its restart miner .  i have a 3 gpu rig the exact same thing that work properly

What can i do Huh i got this problem on every coin i tryed

Thanks , hopefully someone can help me
Activity: 37
Activity: 41
somebody test => simpleminer-RX-v1118-17.30-dagfix.img.zip         ?

yes, there are plenty of people inside the forum, you can use search, it works for me on my rx 580s rig, my 470s, on the 580s i got from 26 each card to 29.15 with a 30-50 watts TOTAL increase

Same results here.
czr
Activity: 27

yes, there are plenty of people inside the forum, you can use search, it works for me on my rx 580s rig, my 470s, on the 580s i got from 26 each card to 29.15 with a 30-50 watts TOTAL increase
Activity: 16

Activity: 67
Hi I'm getting the message "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" on startup and it lags a little sometimes stuck on that.
Does anyone else have this or knows how to resolve it?
Thank you
Activity: 220
Is it and how long it will be feeless?
Hi,

can I mix RX 580 & RX VEGA 64 on same rig please ?
Jump to: