Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 368. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
tried on the latest version 1118 updating to 1119, getting just 2 Mhz on my p106 ?

anything im missing ?

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Hi.
Is there anyone use claymore zec miner 12.5?
I have an issue.

GPU 0 incorrect data.

-zpool stratum+tcp://zen.suprnova.cc:3618 -zwal xxxx.1 -zpsw x -allpools 1 -a 2 -asm 1
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.supportxmr.com:7777 -u -p $rigName: --rawintensity 1008 -w 8 --text-only

for sgminer-gm-5.5.5

Thanks, it works like a charm but... someone knows which are the best oc settings for mining XMR (amd rx580 cards)?

--rawintensity 1008 -w 8

is the best settings

since XMR consumes up to 30% less power than ETH, 20% lower than ZEC --  I usually crank up the OC juice for the cards, esp if you have R9 GPUs.

But... what about cclock and mclock? I mean oc settings on smos... I have 1175/2250 which are my ETH settings, but maybe there are other settings which performs better on XMR

On my Gigabyte G1 RX470-4gb, BIOS modded for ETH mining

1230/core and 1650/mem (cranked up the core, but lower the memory clocks)

running fine at 6 x 470 = around 3500h/s
Activity: 6
Hi everyone,
im new to the forum and i recently started using smos for my mixed RX 570s, 580s and 560s.
im using 10 cards in one board.
Im having trouble starting the miner. currently using claymore 9.7 with some OC (not too much).
I updated the bios of my cards and the work in windows 10.
The problem occurs when the Overclocking is done and the miner program is about to start..
i just hangs from there..
at some point i get the message: ethdcrminer.exe not starting and it restart the whole system.

What can i do?

i tried everything: flashing back to original bios, using different drivers in windows, and so on..

the only thing that seems to work is when i leave out any OC... but that only works when i reboot the rig entirely..

does someone know a solution/fix to my issues?

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.supportxmr.com:7777 -u -p $rigName: --rawintensity 1008 -w 8 --text-only

for sgminer-gm-5.5.5

Thanks, it works like a charm but... someone knows which are the best oc settings for mining XMR (amd rx580 cards)?

--rawintensity 1008 -w 8

is the best settings

since XMR consumes up to 30% less power than ETH, 20% lower than ZEC --  I usually crank up the OC juice for the cards, esp if you have R9 GPUs.
Activity: 81
I'm just curious, does smos auto restart and download when a new update release or do I have to manual restart the rig to download the update?  Huh

You dont need to do anything.
Activity: 29
Hello,

Here is how u can mine XMR / Monero for Nvidia Rigs

Select: ccminer-skunk-krnlx

-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444 -u YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -p x

Sory for my english hope i can help.

I keep getting a "Permission Denied" error that crashes the miner. Any idea what's up?

Usually it means that the User/Worker Name/Password/Email is wrong.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Fan control + Core/mem offset is broken on 1080Ti : I have a rig of EVGA 1080ti SC2 and there is no way to control anything, the cards stay stock.

https://imgur.com/a/60tXv
Activity: 13
Hello,

-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14444 -u YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -p x

I keep getting a "Permission Denied" error that crashes the miner. Any idea what's up?
Activity: 9
shutdown script on dashboard should be great
Activity: 19
hi all,if using USB do the system SMOS have any issue?
or want to use SSD is better?
now my SSD using Windows 10 rdy, possible one SSD have Windows and SMOS both system?

No issues  using a USB here.

thank you.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

for sgminer-gm-5.5.5

Hello, this command line only work wiht that pool ? .... someone got working properly  claymore-xmr-v9.1   with  RX  Huh
Activity: 42
hello Dev..
can you upgrade Calymore Cryptonight 9.7 Beta ?
Activity: 11
Anyone using asrock H110 Pro BTC+ ? what should i setup in the bios for only 6gpus atm?
Activity: 11
now my SSD using Windows 10 rdy, possible one SSD have Windows and SMOS both system?

No issues  using a USB here.
Activity: 19
Activity: 40
Hello,

Thanks! I create wallet on Poloniex, and paste your config - it is work fine.
Please tell me where the pool knows my email and what to write in config? And how to put different number of blocks, I heard that monero you can adjust the speed of the computation blocks. Or am I confusing you?

Just carefull when u use exchange monero address u need to write YOUR-WALLET-ADDRESS.YOUR-PAYMENY-ID
if u are using nanopool, your email adress is needed to change payout settings only.
Sorry i don'tknow your other questions answers.
Activity: 5
Hello,

Thanks! I create wallet on Poloniex, and paste your config - it is work fine.
Please tell me where the pool knows my email and what to write in config? And how to put different number of blocks, I heard that monero you can adjust the speed of the computation blocks. Or am I confusing you?
The default works with 24 blocks. Can be more profitable to put 48? or 60?
Activity: 40
Hello,

Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I deposited 10 USD but then found out that SIGT is not supported - at least on the higher speed miner.

If Im not using the OS, will the funds remain or will be deducted regardless of my use of the OS?

ccminer/skunk algo is in support pick list

ccminer v2.1 is also there

ccminer 2.1 is not optimised for SIGT. ccminer 2.2 is but not on the list of options Sad
Jump to: