Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 369. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.supportxmr.com:7777 -u -p $rigName: --rawintensity 1008 -w 8 --text-only

for sgminer-gm-5.5.5
Activity: 41
We need an URGENT update with Nvidia XMR mining!!!
@tytanick could you push an update today???
+1 for that
Every day that I cannot mine SMR, i'm loosing 60€ of profit.

Tytanick is not giving us any update on the dev of smOS. We should have grouping since weeks, we were not able to mine SIGT untils days, now Monero. You are loosing customers man.
I have 150 gpus that I need to put on 3 different accounts because grouping is not available, now I am switching some rigs to an other OS because smOS is behind them. You really should improve your communication and give us a clear view of what will be available and when. It is not acceptable (especially with large mines) to not have visibilty on the backbone of my business: your OS.

Please give us informations: When will be grouping working, and even more important: when will XMR support for NV available.

Until then, it will take me some time but i'm switching to an other OS.

Sorry if i'm demanding, but we are talking business...

use sgminer Smiley working for me
Sgminer with Nvidia?

ther is a sgminer pascal version to choose in NVOC? i see it in RX build
I dont get what you are talking about? I'm not running nvOC.
There is no XMR miner in smOS thats my concern. Because of that I installed windows on some rigs and i'm running Minerstat.

there is an XMR miner in smOS. it is called sg miner gm 5.5.5 pls ready carefully and check the available miners

YES PLEASE SHARE YOUR CONFIG SO IT WOULD BE EASY FOR US TO FOLLOW.

THANKS A LOT!!!
Activity: 7
+1 for that

Tytanick is not giving us any update on the dev of smOS. We should have grouping since weeks, we were not able to mine SIGT untils days, now Monero. You are loosing customers man.
I have 150 gpus that I need to put on 3 different accounts because grouping is not available, now I am switching some rigs to an other OS because smOS is behind them. You really should improve your communication and give us a clear view of what will be available and when. It is not acceptable (especially with large mines) to not have visibilty on the backbone of my business: your OS.

Please give us informations: When will be grouping working, and even more important: when will XMR support for NV available.

Sgminer with Nvidia?

There is no XMR miner in smOS thats my concern. Because of that I installed windows on some rigs and i'm running Minerstat.

there is an XMR miner in smOS. it is called sg miner gm 5.5.5 pls ready carefully and check the available miners

Can you show what global options string you are using for mining xmr?
Activity: 10
Hello friend. Is possible install simplemining on the same ssd of Windows 10(like dual boot)? How?
Activity: 41
hello TS, I hope you will include in your OS the "Cryptonote miner for MONERO" as the monero is getting more profitable now.

Thanks a lot and I really enjoy this SMOS!!! Smiley

WILB
Activity: 11
can i clone a usb drive than im using in one rig to use it in a new rig ?
Activity: 22
there is a cryptonight miner for nvidia OS?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I deposited 10 USD but then found out that SIGT is not supported - at least on the higher speed miner.

If Im not using the OS, will the funds remain or will be deducted regardless of my use of the OS?

ccminer/skunk algo is in support pick list

ccminer v2.1 is also there
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I deposited 10 USD but then found out that SIGT is not supported - at least on the higher speed miner.

If Im not using the OS, will the funds remain or will be deducted regardless of my use of the OS?
Activity: 192
+1 for that

Sgminer with Nvidia?

Activity: 4
OP can you please load the latest XMR clients.
With difficulty and dag problems XMR more profitable than ETH on AMD.
Activity: 160
+1 for that

Sgminer with Nvidia?

+1 for that

Sgminer with Nvidia?

+1 for that

Sgminer with Nvidia?
+1 for that

You need to use the sgminer-gm version as the Claymore version does not support RX cards. There are not many linux XMR clients out there it seems.

Anyone mining XMR on SimpleOS? I'm trying to get "claymore-xmr-v9.1" to work but always get an error message "GPU faluts". What miner do I have to use and what is the correct command line? My GPUs are RX480 and RX570. Thankss in advance.

thx for the hint. switched to sgminer and farms are mining perfectly fine.
+1 for that

+1 for that
Activity: 81
Anyone using sgminer with xmr got this error Sometimes?

Thx

Stratum connection to pool.minexmr.com interrupted
Activity: 287
will the "ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1" miner be updated to 2.2?
Jump to: