Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 485. (Read 835472 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 264
Got a asus maximus z170 ranger mainboard. On bios if i enable 4g gor more then 6 gpu the os wll not boot.
Doesnt matter if i try it with one gpu on the board or more.
On win 10 i can see 8 gpus.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Can I use SMOS and install Teamviewer or CPU mining?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

In other threads, looks like Claymore and other miners app also return RX480/470 to identify the new cards.

Does this mean that the RX580/570 range is another AMD marketing episode of R9-290 -> R9-390 ?

Yes. You must not have read any articles on the 5xx cards Smiley  It's very similar to the 2xx 3xx rebranding.

fittsy.... off topic here....elfpool?

What do I get with 40K sol/s
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
T - what is the default state for non-RX, ie. do we put "blank, blank" in core and mem fields?
yes, wrong values will cause that OC script wont do any changes.
So blank it is Smiley

Also about RX570/RX580
I will release very soon fix for those gpus. Right now running this gpu will cause low speed like 22-24 MH/s Smiley
I found a problem and fix this soon.

cm still sees them as 470/480 hahaha

but it works though

lemme know if u need any tests done OP

In other threads, looks like Claymore and other miners app also return RX480/470 to identify the new cards.

Does this mean that the RX580/570 range is another AMD marketing episode of R9-290 -> R9-390 ?

The 500s is a overclocked 400s
just a rebrand that's all
No More 400s will be made
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Yes. You must not have read any articles on the 5xx cards Smiley  It's very similar to the 2xx 3xx rebranding.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
T - what is the default state for non-RX, ie. do we put "blank, blank" in core and mem fields?
So blank it is Smiley

Also about RX570/RX580
I will release very soon fix for those gpus. Right now running this gpu will cause low speed like 22-24 MH/s Smiley

but it works though

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
So blank it is Smiley

Also about RX570/RX580

but it works though

Activity: 106
I have modded RX 480 (only timings - works fine in windows) and when I turn on claymore on smOS it pulls 5 MH/s...
I then set OC values to 1200 CC and 2000 MC with 7 power and it still hashes at 5MH/s. I am lost, please help. Rebooted 11x.
Tnx

Try typing into fields:
core: 7
memory: 0
powerstage: 7
save and reboots.

Thank you very much =)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
So blank it is Smiley

Also about RX570/RX580
Activity: 36
and also guys, can we do with nicehash with this setting?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS

if yes how can we do this and which options should we do.? thanks!

looks good.

you may also want to add watchdog settings to reboot rig when GPUs hang  -wd 1 -r 1

so i can just copy paste this?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi T - what is the equivalent of above to non-RX cards? Thanks
There isnt any Smiley
R9 OS uses normal ati tool for overclocking which is very stable.

Also guys can anyone confirm that ehh/etc cant be minable by 4GB gpus in September 2019 ?
Or it will be sooner ?
Anybody know any chart which presents this ?

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS

looks good.

you may also want to add watchdog settings to reboot rig when GPUs hang  -wd 1 -r 1
Activity: 9
I think I found the problem with strange offline server smOS.
It took an IP address of existing computer! Don't know yet how to fix this.
What exactly is happening ?
Sometimes i see strange problem like cloudflare is failing (its just a guess) Smiley
I have a computer 192.168.0.3 and somehow rig took this ip, probably in init stage 0.3. was off for some time.
And now rig take always 0.3 and interfere with original 0.3. Rig is off now.
How to use console to change ip?  ctrl d?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
There isnt any Smiley

Also guys can anyone confirm that ehh/etc cant be minable by 4GB gpus in September 2019 ?
Or it will be sooner ?

The DAG started at 1 GB at the time of the Frontier launch, and increases by approximately 0.73x per year.
Mid 2019 4gb cards won't load the dag
But I'm sure it'll be pos by then

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
What exactly is happening ?
Sometimes i see strange problem like cloudflare is failing (its just a guess) Smiley
Guys can someone teach me on how to do dual mining with decreed? and also how do we mine musicoin with simplemining? thanks!
Activity: 9
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
There isnt any Smiley

Or it will be sooner ?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
I have modded RX 480 (only timings - works fine in windows) and when I turn on claymore on smOS it pulls 5 MH/s...
I then set OC values to 1200 CC and 2000 MC with 7 power and it still hashes at 5MH/s. I am lost, please help. Rebooted 11x.
Tnx

Try typing into fields:
core: 7
memory: 0
powerstage: 7
save and reboots.

Jump to: