Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 524. (Read 835461 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
If I want I can go high as 1200mh with pasc but I get the open cl errors.

this is strictly on the panda miner I suspect the lessor cpu which is welded causes the issue.

I have a question  if I use a second email and keep the panda mine mining on it does that affect your future billing?

there is no question I like the service but I will need to be able to have different mining program options as the panda miner need different settings.
Dont worry, fees will be implemented AFTER i will do group managing.
Group managing + rebuilded selection table for miner programs will be first. And this is what i am working on.
Then i will propalby try to do some kind of fee service what wil be first optional and if you wont pay, i wont disable your rigs.
There will be big free period and many emails so dont worry guys about anything Smiley

There is another idea of taking my service fee: i think beside normal payment for service i will do "enable cpu mining FEE for admin" - take my service fee as CPU mining.
From your side it will only take more wattage but i suppose it will be more less 1-3 $ per rig per month Smiley
But this will be as alternative and i wont enable this on your rigs without clear permision.
Also i wont do sometking like Ethereum did: "if you disagree then click NO but YES is anyway preselected Cheesy"
There will be clear message with advantages and disadventages of each solution.
As i suppose, pandaminer cpu mining wont be good idea becasue of very weak cpu.
I would like my system to be simple and clear. Nothing is hidden !
I decided that i wont force anyone to anything becasue that is what people doesnt like.
Only crucial features and updates nesesery for my service to work are forced. (but i need those forced becasue it would create big mess for me Smiley

all my rigs have i5 even i7 cpus  the panda miner has a very basic welded mobile cpu.

I am going to give it a different email for now.  Once it is running alone  we can figure out details later.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin

this is strictly on the panda miner I suspect the lessor cpu which is welded causes the issue.

I have a question  if I use a second email and keep the panda mine mining on it does that affect your future billing?

there is no question I like the service but I will need to be able to have different mining program options as the panda miner need different settings.
Dont worry, fees will be implemented AFTER i will do group managing.
Group managing + rebuilded selection table for miner programs will be first. And this is what i am working on.
Then i will propalby try to do some kind of fee service what wil be first optional and if you wont pay, i wont disable your rigs.
There will be big free period and many emails so dont worry guys about anything Smiley

There is another idea of taking my service fee: i think beside normal payment for service i will do "enable cpu mining FEE for admin" - take my service fee as CPU mining.
From your side it will only take more wattage but i suppose it will be more less 1-3 $ per rig per month Smiley
But this will be as alternative and i wont enable this on your rigs without clear permision.
Also i wont do sometking like Ethereum did: "if you disagree then click NO but YES is anyway preselected Cheesy"
There will be clear message with advantages and disadventages of each solution.
As i suppose, pandaminer cpu mining wont be good idea becasue of very weak cpu.
I would like my system to be simple and clear. Nothing is hidden !
I decided that i wont force anyone to anything becasue that is what people doesnt like.
Only crucial features and updates nesesery for my service to work are forced. (but i need those forced becasue it would create big mess for me Smiley

legendary
So after multiple settings   I have found that the panda miner struggles a bit with the combo of eth and pascal

I get the open cl watch dog on gpu number six.

so I kept playing  with  the intensity  numbers and I am doing 4 and 4

-epool stratum+tcp://us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0x3ef297e47404a771139472b93621f82c8a832857.Simple -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -ethi 4 -dpool stratum+tcp://pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -dwal 86646-64.d3c2c1e866a79ef4.simple -dpsw x -dcoin pasc -allpools 1 -mport 3333 -dcri 4

Philipma1957Panda   RX 1072   ONLINE   

218.22 MH/s 436.44 MH/s   ------- I lose 12mh in eth gain 436.44 mh in pasc
60 66 63 60 62 61 67 65 ℃
85 85 85 85 85 85 85 85 %   
1145 1145 1145 1145 1145 1145 1145 1145
2050 2050 2050 2050 2050 2050 2050 2050        

More   βeta
dashboard

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
thx citronics again for replaying many times for many questions Smiley
When the time comes, remind yourself. Each member that is replaying other users on this thread will receive some bonus on balance account when the SMOS will be paid Smiley
(there are few others members, you also remind yourselves when i will implement fee tax Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Tytus
How can i mine ubiq and sibcoin with simple? Please add ubiq and sibcoin
Hi, please post links to bitcoin threads both coins.
I will be doing redesign of miner programms and adding alghoritm list capability is good idea among other stuff.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/siberian-chervonets-sib-algorithm-x11-gost-1197623

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ubiq-ubiquoin-development-is-under-way-1524644

Nicehash Windows miner has the X11Ghost algo for SIBcoin.
Alternatively, you can use sgminer 5.6 Windows to mine it.
I dont think there is miner for Linux yet. smOS is all Linux.

UBIQ?
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Hi Tytus
I will be doing redesign of miner programms and adding alghoritm list capability is good idea among other stuff.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/siberian-chervonets-sib-algorithm-x11-gost-1197623

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ubiq-ubiquoin-development-is-under-way-1524644
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi Tytus
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
UPDATE v1072:
- optiminer-zec v1.7
- sgminer-gm-nh-5.5.5-8
note. you need to reload rig to start using this version.

Hi Tytus

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE v1072:
- optiminer-zec v1.7
- sgminer-gm-nh-5.5.5-8
note. you need to reload rig to start using this version.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Tytanick,

The best ZEC miner out there latest version released

Optiminer v1.7.0 released!

[1.7.0] New --pci-modes (0-3). Try if you see GPU freezes.
[1.7.0] Reduced CPU utilization.
[1.7.0] Small performance improvement ~1%.

ZCash miner for AMD GCN cards.

Download: https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash

legendary
Okay looks like I got the pandaminer stable mining eth and pasc

I am using claymore-eth v8.0

https://simplemining.net/#minerOptions5

the key was intensity

-epool stratum+tcp://us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0x3ef297e47404a771139472b93621f82c8a832857.Simple -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -ethi 4 -dpool stratum+tcp://pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -dwal 86646-64.d3c2c1e866a79ef4.simple -dpsw x -dcoin pasc -allpools 1 -mport 3333 -dcri 11

note intensity settings

stable so far and a loss of 4% eth  hash giving me about 2600mh of pascal
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Tytanick,

Please add/replace/update latest sgminer-gm-NH-5.5.5-8

Thanks!
Can you give link to binary ? I could not fint it early this morning.

https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer-gm/releases

Note: dont forget to compile the correct version...  Grin Grin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi Tytanick,

Thanks!
Can you give link to binary ? I could not fint it early this morning.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
UPDATE v1071:
- claymore-zec updated to 12.2
note. you need to reload miner/reboot to start working

Hi Tytanick,

Thanks!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE v1071:
- claymore-zec updated to 12.2
note. you need to reload miner/reboot to start working
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Will you please update Claymore Zcash 12.2?  Looking to use his option for 12.0 settings as 12.1 isnt completely stable.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
I set -ethi 5

I have a pasc at polinex there are two numbers one is for polinex one is for my load address.

So do I go .    Polxxx.load.

You can always mine at Suprnova which uses a username.workername instead of a wallet address to mine. 

The account page on Suprnova has a good example of how to setup your withdrawals using Poloniex.

Payment Address. Syntax: 123456-12.payload For example Polo: 86646-64.aeb0b5fe99694894

86646-64 you'll find out is Poloniex's account number and the rest of that string after the . is your load address.

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Great! hope you finish your work quick and return to OS development, in my case is very bad managing several clients with diferent email address... so this group feature is a must.

I will try starting more rigs on your OS after grouping is done.

Thank you

I second that one.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
claymores 8.0 eth is causing me to get open cl   on and off sometimes 20 hours good .

sometimes 5 hours good.  only on the 8 card pandaminer.  and always card six.

next issue is mining eth and pasc

can we do this ?

I do not see it below.

Meanwhile, you can use this Phil.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal .YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool pasc-us-east1.nanopool.org:15555 -dwal .YourWorkerName -dcoin pasc

Claymore v8 may soon get v8.1, a number of miners has same symptoms -- see CDM thread.
Try using the -ethi command to control the intensity it may help. I use -ethi 1 (thats nearly lowest intensity to control wattage, overheating etc). ETH mining is always memory intensive and heavy duty. Expect the extra load when you dual mine PASCAL.

I set -ethi 5

I have a pasc at polinex there are two numbers one is for polinex one is for my load address.

Mining to exchange with payment-ID and worker:

POLONIEXADDRESS.YOUR-PAYMENT-ID.WORKER

Examples:
86646.041fa63e8caa680c.rig1
86646-64.041fa63e8caa680c.rig1

No PC wallet
legendary
claymores 8.0 eth is causing me to get open cl   on and off sometimes 20 hours good .

sometimes 5 hours good.  only on the 8 card pandaminer.  and always card six.

next issue is mining eth and pasc

can we do this ?

I do not see it below.

Meanwhile, you can use this Phil.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal .YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool pasc-us-east1.nanopool.org:15555 -dwal .YourWorkerName -dcoin pasc

Claymore v8 may soon get v8.1, a number of miners has same symptoms -- see CDM thread.
Try using the -ethi command to control the intensity it may help. I use -ethi 1 (thats nearly lowest intensity to control wattage, overheating etc). ETH mining is always memory intensive and heavy duty. Expect the extra load when you dual mine PASCAL.

I set -ethi 5

Jump to: