Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 51. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update:
- nanominer-v1.9.5 (Fixed 4 GB Ethash DAG problem for AMD GPUs. Extended 4 GB cards life on Ethereum and Ethereum Classic)
Advanced Command update in the reflash tool:
- show correct image size during download instead of average static value
- fixed percentage in progress bars
- reduced number of messages - improved transparency
- MD5 files have been switched to the TXT format for more information
- users using a custom file location must now attach this new TXT file instead of old MD5 format
Miners update:
- phoenixminer-v5.0c (Beta release. Added SO_REUSEPORT option on the remote control port under Linux to prevent problems when the miner is restarting)
Miners update:
- lolminer-v1.0a2 (New GRIN-C29M code: +10% speed on most supported cards. Improved GRIN-C29M fidelity - gives additionally 2-3% better pool hash. Added Beam Hash III test network code. Some minor bug fixes and internal changes)
Miners update:
- teamredminer-v0.7.3 (Emergency patch for 4GB cards to handle a few more ETC epochs. A more complete patch is coming out shortly)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
NEW DISCORD is now officially available for you guys ! https://discord.gg/Ba2gHeP
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
- added new filter for searching rigs that have hashrate less than
- added example OC settings button in OC window - so that new users would know what should they put there
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Rig Update v1280
-fixed teamredminer API. Now it shows speed values for each GPU but we had bug for 1 day that whole rig value was in kH/s instead of Mh/s so on rig stats you will see kH/s and in separate GPUs you will see MH/s. This is fixed now
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
BETA OS image
- we fixed problem on VEGA that hashing speed was a lot worse. Now the new image is added in Advanced commands. Generally it works more less the same as 19.50 drivers on vega. And older nvidia or amd gpus could work more less the same but not faster. SM-5.0.21-17-a20.10-n440.82-v1279.img.xz
Miners update:
- teamredminer-v0.7.2 (Fixed mining on Vegas on older amdgpu-pro drivers)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update - NEW BETA IMAGE
- released new BETA image with newest 20.10 AMD drivers and NVIDIA 440.84 that may have finally good performance on ALL GPU cards (i guess we will find out in users tests Tongue)
- this image should have better mining speeds on VEGA / Radeon VII / NAVI (RX5700 series)
- image contain also fix for popular e1000 network driver that could cause whole network failure due to packet flooding (in past two years there were cases like this, please let me know if this fixes this problem)
- be sure to use miners that support this 20.10 AMD drivers (phoenix 5.0), because on older versions the performance will be worse !
- note that you can easily reflash your rig from dashboard ( select one rig on rigList -> Actions -> Advanced Commands ->  OS reflash - NEW BETA )
Miners update:
- phoenixminer-v5.0b (Beta release. Added support for mining with 4 GB AMD cards beyond the DAG epoch 350. Added -dagrestart option to work around the problems with DAG allocation on 4 GB AMD GPUs. Added support for latest AMD 20.10. Many other small improvements and fixes)
Miners update:
- t-rex-v0.15.7 (Fixed Kawpow validation failed rejects, especially on high intensity and low difficulty)
Miners update:
- xmrig-v5.11.2 (Optimized RandomX dataset initialization. Fixed memory leak in HTTP client)
Miners update:
- nanominer-v1.9.4 (Fixed setting up email for Ravencoin. Added useSSL option for disabling SSL connections. Fixed incompatibility issue with some Ethereum pools introduced in version 1.9.0)
- teamredminer-v0.7.1 (Added kawpow algo for Ravencoin. Added Navi support for kawpow and ethash. Changed device ordering to be pcie bus based by default, added --opencl_order option. Removed ssl/tls server name verification (was re-added with TLS SNI fix). Fixed an unhandled signal bug that would cause rare crashes. Fixed multi-pool API bug)
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.24.1 (Fixed broken non-progpow algorithms. Progpow-kernel now set to 2 for Vega. Tune up slightly progpow kernel 2)
- z-enemy-v2.6.2 (Fixed KawPow compatibility with Nicehash, Miningpoolhub and other pools)
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.24.0 (Added parameter --progpow-kernel. Speedup ProgPow/KawPow up to 10% on pre-Navi gpu's)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi, I would like to test the LBC mining.
Any trick for using Claymore dual miner for only LBC mining?
I don't like mining ETH as main coin.

If it's possible, could you help me with the miner config, please?

LBC is not worth mined using GPU.
LBC has been ASIC mining for quite a while now.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi, I would like to test the LBC mining.
Any trick for using Claymore dual miner for only LBC mining?
I don't like mining ETH as main coin.

If it's possible, could you help me with the miner config, please?

I think you should ask directly on Claymore thread. Maybe someone will know the answer
(just a thought, to test how it performs can you set wrong port on ETH so that it wont connect to pool and wont mine ETH ? Cheesy)
You can also check this thread first page and  search for answer in all Claymore options. Maybe something is there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-dual-ethereum-amdnvidia-gpu-miner-v150-windowslinux-1433925
Miners update:
- kawpowminer-v1.2.3 (Added reconnect to the stratum if disconnected. Added miner version to mining.subscribe)
- z-enemy-v2.6.1 (Kawpow: faster initialization on multi-gpu rigs, performance improvements, smoother gpu/power load, default intensity value increased from 20 to 21 for gtx 1070/1080. Other changes: GPU reports are now grouped together, Average hashrate is no longer displayed incorrectly low when the miner starts up, Added average shares/min reports, Default pause time between reconnection attempts is now 10 seconds)
Pages:
Jump to: