Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 550. (Read 834657 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Can you add the new optiminer zcash 1.2?

Still doesn't work

Pci-e set to gen1 or gen2?

I have made a test with windows on the same rig and i was able to change clocks using afterburner....

I can see the clock info is on simpleminer site but still cannot oc the cards
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Inactivity: 8963
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
i am tryng to set the core clock in one rig of a hd 7990:

but did not work...

is there an issue?

the image:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8581c72973b3436483b33c35327bbda4.png

After reboot it still doesnt work ?

but did not work...

is there an issue?

the image:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8581c72973b3436483b33c35327bbda4.png

but did not work...

is there an issue?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Claymore's CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

and we are on 9.1?

stability and speed is better

unfortunately 9.1 was the last Linux build Claymore did for XMR miner.

the v9.7 is only for AMD / Windows.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Claymore's CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

and we are on 9.1?

stability and speed is better
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Will there be a save miner command line feature in the near future?

Yes. Just let me finish SimpleRigResetter things and then i will move forward with SimpleMining OS Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Will there be a save miner command line feature in the near future?
Activity: 662
"invalid oc values...." -- I have not put anything inside the OC number in the Dash.

One of my rigs with 3 cards are giving me this error ever since 1046(?) update. Please give us a button to "Lock" the rig from updating. Since the error message started appearing, one of the 3 cards stopped hashing or stuck at engine 300 and memory 300. I have to re-boot the rig multiple times, sometimes a dozen or more reboots before it comes back normally. It's RX OS, running 2 x 470, 1 x 480.

I have the same problem with 1 out of 5 cards on one of my rigs. tytanick told me that this should be fixed with the new kernel  Wink

btw I can´t get the 300mhz card running.. even if I reboot many times. What brand is the card causing you problems?!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
"invalid oc values...." -- I have not put anything inside the OC number in the Dash.

One of my rigs with 3 cards are giving me this error ever since 1046(?) update. Please give us a button to "Lock" the rig from updating. Since the error message started appearing, one of the 3 cards stopped hashing or stuck at engine 300 and memory 300. I have to re-boot the rig multiple times, sometimes a dozen or more reboots before it comes back normally. It's RX OS, running 2 x 470, 1 x 480.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
good news.
I am testin new kernel 4.10 rc1 which looks promising.
Hash performance +10 % to mining and propably less bugs and bigger support.
In first days of new year i will mmake special butto with "beta update" which you can press and make controlled update on one of your rigs to see if its better for you and if it doesnt cause any boot problems.
Anyway i will write about that email.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
UPDATE v1051:
- Caymore zec miner 9.3 (you need to reload/reboot rig to start using newer wersion)

See below for Claymore commentary on v9.3 -- this is good for Linux version

Quote from: Claymore on Today at 01:59:35 PM
NOTE: v9.3 is not performance release, in this version I improved compatibility/stability in GPU code and fixed Linux-related issues. You can use older versions if they are good and stable for you.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE v1051:
- Caymore zec miner 9.3 (you need to reload/reboot rig to start using newer wersion)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi again, good to see the simpleminer progressing well. I have probably asked this in the past but is there any way to integrate a CPU miner? Just seems a bit of a waste to have all these rigs going and the CPU not being utilised to its full potential.

Hi, it has very low priority like for March atleast.

Thanks, looking forward to it 😀

Claymore ZEC 9.3 is out 😀😀
Activity: 662

So in my first rig that uses SM (5x RX 470) one of the gpus is found but not working correct, any hint?!

Ok so I rebooted a dozen times but this ONE gpu stays at 300mhz :/

----

2nd question.

I get the "No screen session found." after every reboot even if I´m on 1050. I have to restart the miner manually to get it working. Could that be? Or do I have to wait a few minutes more to auto start mining?
In windows you also have this one gpu problem or in windows its ok if i am seeing this right ?
If you want i can login to your rig and install newer kernel which most propably solve this problem and will give you better speed.
So if you want to betatest this please write email to [email protected]. I can give you simple instructions to upgrade kernel.

Propably you should wait like 2-3 minutes, depend on miner, number of gpus etc. It should start automatically.
If you still have problem then i can look at this.

Or meaby i will prepare "special" update and give one command to execute to upgrade kernel version.
If any will be interested then you will need to login via SSH into rig (its pretty simple, i can tell you how), and enter ONE command which will do the rest Smiley
I will try to prepare this meaby tomorrow.

In Windows all gpus are working, yepp. Sent you an email. Thanks again for the great support!

Rig is online the whole day + I´m not doing any changes.. so that you can do the kernel update (or send me instructions how to do it).
If you want me to do further tests with the new kernel just let me know what you need.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi again, good to see the simpleminer progressing well. I have probably asked this in the past but is there any way to integrate a CPU miner? Just seems a bit of a waste to have all these rigs going and the CPU not being utilised to its full potential.

Hi, it has very low priority like for March atleast.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Jump to: