Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 547. (Read 834657 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
sgminer gm working in nicehash?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
please, can you add optiminer-zcash-1.3.2 ?
news? i think this new version is very better for r9 390..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Tytanick - are you adding Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v11.0 (Windows/Linux) ?
v11 is only for winodws, i done see linux one.

recent comment from Claymore:

I spent a lot of time for Polaris, so update for Tonga will be available in a day, not too much improvements for now, hashrate of my 380 increased from 165H/s to 175H/s. It takes a lot of time to optimize kernels for every card so don't expect max speed for all cards at once.
I will also build asm kernels for 16.x drivers so you can use 16.11.3 (some other versions as well) instead of 15.12.
Linux version will be released as soon as I finish current round of optimizations.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
tytanick,

I am noticing that I have to have an hdmi plugged in now to do a hard reset of my rig. Did you not edit the xorg file in the new updates? The great thing about Linux is that you shouldn't need dummy plugs!
please, can you add optiminer-zcash-1.3.2 ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello ! At first, thank you for your work !!!

I have a small problem, i can't download the image for RX series, the dowload stop at "609 Mo sur 1,0 Go"

Can you upload the image to google drive or something like that for alternate mirror ?

Thanks you in advance !
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Well my cards are very old, they don't need oc, mining just for the sport.

Ok, please send email to [email protected] from the same email you are using in simplemining and i will look whats going on.
Activity: 232
Well my cards are very old, they don't need oc, mining just for the sport.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Well windows works fine with these setting, never saw flickering ... solved some initial scrypt cause overclock, but seems no driver for wifi and gpu. Pass for root/user? ... found in topic, tnx.
How to remove these initial scrypts as seem that flickering and crashing OS keeps going?

What do you have in OC fields right now ?
in RX you can set 7 in core and 0 in memory.
Is OC values are invalid then script doesnt do overclocking.
Well windows works fine with these setting, never saw flickering ... solved some initial scrypt cause overclock, but seems no driver for wifi and gpu. Pass for root/user? ... found in topic, tnx.
How to remove these initial scrypts as seem that flickering and crashing OS keeps going?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Tytanick - are you adding Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v11.0 (Windows/Linux) ?
v11 is only for winodws, i done see linux one.

If you have flickering then i would tell that its a hardware problem.
I never had such problems with good tuned gpus, and good risers.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Please do.. again this upgrade (cm11) is good for 7970/280x rigs

All newer cards are still better with cm9.3 (470's & 480's)

Thanks again for all the great work your doing.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
can i run
optiminer 1.3.2.Huh?
or not???
for zcash?
Well I have managed to write image. Ubuntu starts some programs runs but after a 20-30 sec initial screen flickers with some artefacts and PC seems not responding - seems like driver problem or something.

try to use only one gpu and them install the others..

i have on rig with 6 gpus and SM did not work at the beggining, after i install only 1 gpu the SM starts, then i imput the others...

Well I have managed to write image. Ubuntu starts some programs runs but after a 20-30 sec initial screen flickers with some artefacts and PC seems not responding - seems like driver problem or something.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Image is too big to fit on 8gb drive, please shrink it.
Please read howto on main page. its ok Smiley
Real usable space takes 6GB ut its clone of 8GB pendrive, so last 2GB are rubbish.
If error will occur at 80% + then its all ok. You ca boot it.
I don't see "howto". If you mean youtube video you write image on 16gb drive, but my drive is 7.4 so it can fit and HDD raw copy doesn't start.

on simplemining.net right after table with download.

HOWTO:
Renember that you can flash older version and it will be auto updated to newest
1. Download  HDDRawCopy - flashing tool

2. Download which OS you like in above links in table.

3. Use HDDRawCopy to flash image to pendrive or drive
(all data on Target drive will be deleted !)
When you will have error at more than 80% dont worry its ok.
Real usable space takes 6GB ut its clone of 8GB pendrive, so last 2GB are rubbish.
I don't see "howto". If you mean youtube video you write image on 16gb drive, but my drive is 7.4 so it can fit and HDD raw copy doesn't start.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Optiminer keeps locking up the rig. Won't let me reset unless I switch it off and back on. No oc on any cards. Has been working fine for the past few days. Locks up after about 10 min
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Jump to: