Pages:
Author

Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM??? - page 2. (Read 1677 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 04, 2019, 01:48:32 AM
This is really a well planned scam they tricked people to buy their shitcoin on their website then sell it on STEX exchange for a higher price. Who would believe they don't allow deposits on exchange but they allow buying on their website? I also don't know why people don't learn.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 04, 2019, 01:19:31 AM
I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?

I always receive e-mails from MiracleTelecom, meaning the team is still working on this project. Finally I received an email Thu, Oct 3, 8:46 PM. So we are difficult to ascertain which information is correct. Even the admin had frozen my account because it was considered inactive. If the team doesn't work, this might not happen.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
October 03, 2019, 10:06:02 PM
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
The CEO always leaves whenever their project is a scam. Nothing to see here.
I think miracletele at the beginning staking payment is too high, and when many people buy and staking then there is an inability to pay then collapse, or its just another scammed scenario
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2019, 06:57:57 AM

The CEO always leaves whenever their project is a scam. Nothing to see here.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 01, 2019, 06:54:41 AM

This is the clear definition of a project run by an incompetent team who are only after their pockets. Seriously let's analyse this, how can a CEO leave the channel or group because of fud, isn't it his duty to ensure the community members are assured that it is fud and all will be well?
Secondly, Instead of the other members to manage the group they decided to go for vacation while the investors are left to fend for themselves; just imagine the lack of expertise exhibited by the other team. From these behaviours, it is clear they covering up thus looking for a way to exit scam.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 01, 2019, 06:40:28 AM
Quite a lot of people don't expect that MiracleTele will end up with fraud.  I have been a bounty participant since I was introduced V.2.  But finally it's unfortunate, my guess was wrong about them and ended in fraud.
Many people lose money, and this is totally undesirable from the start of investing.
It will end up frauding people in the end. They should quit while they are ahead,
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
October 01, 2019, 05:13:51 AM
A vacation is always a good way to keep investors calm while the development team embraces the money to escape. 90% of fraud projects have such a vacation, typically the Atheno scam.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
October 01, 2019, 04:16:18 AM
Last two month I bought miracle tele and stake it on website for getting earning every month, but today we got problem with Miracle Tele price down and I don't know how to do with price drop, maybe keep and continue stake my miracle tele coin hope could up again for miracle tele price back to higher and get much profit.

Hopefully they might recover in time but the blame is all on the teams themselves, they claim to be professionals in every aspect of crypto but they end up failing investors, it was a big shock for everyone because we all believe that MT is the best project of 2019

yes it may be true that MiracleTele is the best project in 2019 but the story ends tragically, just imagine when they managed to attract investors and also many participants who joined in it. without thinking twice that the team had made a fatal mistake, I started to get suspicious when the team started marketing tokens on its website. fortunately, I was responsive to immediately sell tokens when I saw a red flag  Grin
That project has a good marketing plan thats why they become so popular and get many investors. If you visit  bitcoin social media group, you will see that there are many people advertising it there.

Unlike what happen to you many people do not  this things will happen so they cannot do anything other than wait for it to back to normal.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 01, 2019, 02:59:24 AM
Actually what happen with MIRACLE TELE telegram group. I can't accessible in this group. Only admin @RomanGold replying sometimes and few days also website was not respond now again come back. Many people’s earning stakes withdrawal pending and than cancelled. I think everyone facing this similar trouble. There are no announcement and updates in their twitter account from August.               
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
October 01, 2019, 02:48:02 AM
Last two month I bought miracle tele and stake it on website for getting earning every month, but today we got problem with Miracle Tele price down and I don't know how to do with price drop, maybe keep and continue stake my miracle tele coin hope could up again for miracle tele price back to higher and get much profit.

Hopefully they might recover in time but the blame is all on the teams themselves, they claim to be professionals in every aspect of crypto but they end up failing investors, it was a big shock for everyone because we all believe that MT is the best project of 2019

yes it may be true that MiracleTele is the best project in 2019 but the story ends tragically, just imagine when they managed to attract investors and also many participants who joined in it. without thinking twice that the team had made a fatal mistake, I started to get suspicious when the team started marketing tokens on its website. fortunately, I was responsive to immediately sell tokens when I saw a red flag  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
October 01, 2019, 02:40:35 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
October 01, 2019, 02:12:28 AM
You should check first if you are able to widraw your earning.
Every one is having a problem with widrawal earning more has been pending and other failed to widraw all euros earnings. Demo token cannot be stacked any more no update from developer where this things can be back.
Merit: 252
October 01, 2019, 01:59:10 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
October 01, 2019, 01:56:42 AM
I don't want to  call this project  a scam project  But the C.E.O did  allot of mistakes by allowing bounty hunters and airdrop to stake their free token to earn monthly dividend.  I will say  the project  failed because  of  incompetence  of the team and lack of experience.
The team thoughts that allowing bounty hunters and airdroppers to stake their tokens to earn monthly income will make many more people keep investing on the project but they were dead wrong, money stop flowing in and many stakers wants payment, its indeed lack of experience
Activity: 1344
October 01, 2019, 01:38:38 AM

MIRACLE TELE has deceived many investors ICO fraud events occur during the project they just took the money of investors and go have fun in the future they will come back and make a new ico and try to trap a lot of people. in the future, they will continue to deceive.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
October 01, 2019, 01:37:57 AM
Quite a lot of people don't expect that MiracleTele will end up with fraud.  I have been a bounty participant since I was introduced V.2.  But finally it's unfortunate, my guess was wrong about them and ended in fraud.
Many people lose money, and this is totally undesirable from the start of investing.

yes, I'm also one of the participants involved, it's just that I bought their token on the website and not a prize campaign participant. I thought the MiracleTele project had big hopes, but it turned out they were con artists. , the team and CEO went on vacation and many participants or investors were stuck in the project. I regret buying MiracleTele tokens on their website at that time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 01, 2019, 01:36:26 AM
I don't want to  call this project  a scam project  But the C.E.O did  allot of mistakes by allowing bounty hunters and airdrop to stake their free token to earn monthly dividend.  I will say  the project  failed because  of  incompetence  of the team and lack of experience.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 01, 2019, 01:12:00 AM
Activity: 826
October 01, 2019, 01:05:24 AM
Yes, I think micle tele is a scam. When I first knew about it I thought it was a OK project not a good one. But never thought it would be a scam. But time spoke. The CEO and some of the team member is scammer. P.S. -still I got some mail form tele
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
October 01, 2019, 12:26:53 AM
That was just unavoidable, don't you think? their explanation is brilliant, really. i just hope you didn't lose much money, if any. be careful!
Pages:
Jump to: