Pages:
Author

Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM??? - page 8. (Read 1677 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
August 28, 2019, 02:56:32 AM
Ive seen how Miracle Tele platform works and Ive joined their bounty campaign too. I wasnt able to stack in the tokens Ive got from the bounty but at least Ive sold it due to mass demand of the token. Yesterday, Ive got an email about fraudster attack? Maybe the system wws hacked and even the talk about ceo is just a fake event. I will confirm first if this is true, ane will update you all here.

Honestly, I like how Miracle Tele operates and hate to see it become scam in thr future cause the platform usage is nice and profitable as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 28, 2019, 02:16:56 AM
What I see is that the man is frustrated. You know when frustration sets in something for you, you doubt the surest thing to you.
I am sure the CEO will come back when his teams and employees are back.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
August 27, 2019, 11:51:05 PM
It looks like the project is getting worse and worse. Recently, all customers received a letter stating that the company had been attacked, as a result of which the mobile communication provided by the project stopped working, and all payments were canceled. Now in order to get paid, you need to order a SIM card, this is ridiculous.
This is just about what I thought was necessary to do so that the project could work normally in the future. Of course, there were no hacker attacks. The team sharply reduced its costs, otherwise the project would really not have withstood such financial burdens. The team now needs to focus on organizing normal work as a mobile operator. Only when there will be normal profit, and not profit from the tokens sold, only then can we talk about the distribution of passive income. This project can still be saved. Everything will depend on the next steps of the team. Recent measures can be called unpopular, but necessary. The team could not give out more than they earned.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
August 27, 2019, 04:28:25 PM
It looks like the project is getting worse and worse. Recently, all customers received a letter stating that the company had been attacked, as a result of which the mobile communication provided by the project stopped working, and all payments were canceled. Now in order to get paid, you need to order a SIM card, this is ridiculous.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 27, 2019, 04:19:41 PM
I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?

I do not consider that to be a leading light towards that perception of the topic.
Persons can decide to walk away from rooms of telegram for loads of reasons including the disturbances of room members towards the project and most times, they even get impersonated by those looking for ways to make cheap money from investors.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
August 27, 2019, 04:12:37 PM
Until today's e-mail and until the balances in the accounts were reset, I still thought there was no SCAM. Unfortunately, I think we can look at exit scam. I think they will announce soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
August 27, 2019, 04:06:50 PM
I participated in the bounty of this project. They offered a real working product. Their Sim-cards are still working. Even if this project is a scam I got more profit here  than for all projects of this year. I hope that the team will cope with the problems.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 27, 2019, 03:57:17 PM
The team keep bringing in new notices about issues they have and each and every day, they change their terms and make sure it is only in their interest. I think it'll be better to avoid them but the problem is that there is no place to sell those tokens I have e already bought. Praying they get listed on a decent exchange to get out of this project
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
August 27, 2019, 03:08:19 PM
From onset I had a strong feeling that miracle tele is scam because the ROI looked more like ponzi. There is no real product as proposed (the telecommunication product is just virtual, nothing real). Also, I've been awaiting an AMA at least from the team on YouTube, to no avail. Infact, when I mentioned it in their group, my message was deleted. Let's know what we invest in, whitepaper might be deceiving. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 27, 2019, 02:59:01 PM
I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?

I find it difficult to answer what is happening with the project right now. I participated in the bounty campaign of this project and they honestly paid me the tokens I earned, which I successfully sold on the decentralized exchange ForkDelta and earned almost 4 Ethereums. Therefore, I would not call this project a scam, otherwise why would they have to pay rewards for bounty hunters.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 27, 2019, 02:32:29 PM
vacation team... hold withdraw... boss off the telegram chanel - looks like scam
copper member
Activity: 280
August 27, 2019, 02:28:55 PM
The project had appeared real going by the fact that they offer real product, but I do not think they are handling the investment part very well which may be due to lack of proper planning or over estimation, I am not really comfortable though with projects that offer such investment plans, the fear of what bitconnect did is always fresh in my mind. I was lucky to participate in the bounty and had to sell off some of the tokens at a reasonable price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 27, 2019, 02:24:25 PM
LOL to the vacation team I dont know what is in their mind to make vacation as alibi, theres a lot of alibi's to use, Im laughing so hard on this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
August 27, 2019, 01:05:04 PM
They have frozen all the withdrawals until 15/09 and now if you want to make a withdrawal from your "earning" that dropped form 3,10 to 0,41 per 100 Tele, you are forced to order and to activate a simcard to get your funds at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
August 27, 2019, 11:45:21 AM
All miracle tele investors and holders received another mail today stating that their system was breached by hackers and things are back to normal now but POS reward have been shrink from 3euro per 100TELE to 0.41euro per 100TELE
Activity: 700
August 27, 2019, 11:34:21 AM
It is funny how the CEO just scammed not just investors but even his own team members. These people make cryptocurrency unacceptable for many willing investors. I am not surprised he scammed since they did an ICO instead of an IEO
Activity: 686
August 27, 2019, 09:45:10 AM
Yes, there are bad signs. A good project at first glance. If it's a scam, why did they even send this email? why do SIM cards work?
Activity: 1092
August 27, 2019, 08:24:29 AM
Recently, it seems to me that the project Scam, as payments from steaks are very long, and the team itself with such problems just went on vacation
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
August 27, 2019, 08:23:07 AM
this keep pushing investors away from the cryptp radar. the rate of scam projects joining the crypto space is alarming. after projecting a good starting points and collecting investors money to buy your project, you disappeared though the back door. i also got the email. my sweat trying to promote the business trough the marketing campaign has been a waste.
Activity: 546
August 27, 2019, 08:01:28 AM
I don't think we should conclude that the project has turned out to be a scam project. Its true the CEO has left and people are spreading FUD on the telegram page. Let's wait for a while and see the turn out of events.
Pages:
Jump to: