Pages:
Author

Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM??? - page 7. (Read 1677 times)

copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
September 01, 2019, 12:52:41 PM
It is interesting that some people still believe in this company and buying TELE tokens.
It is an obvious scam, if not, why CEO and all team members left chat groups on Telegram? Why they didn´t communicate with investors in any other way?
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
September 01, 2019, 12:46:42 PM
Actually I'm one of the bounty participants of this Miracle Tele got my Tokens and put it in their site for staking. I paid 10 euro to activate my account so that I can stake my bounty rewards.So far I made 149.86 euro for staking my 835 TELE (started staking on January 2019) but now with all the commotion the rewards are so low it became 2 euro for in two weeks of staking  Cheesy. I hope Miracle Tele will not go into a scam
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
September 01, 2019, 09:38:08 AM
There is indeed news that blows if the tele miracle is a fraudulent project, but I think we are too fast in correcting the news, it's good we must be patient first and see how the future of the tele miracle project, if the tele miracle project is a fraud of course this is very unfortunate
Lol, give it what time again? You know what this space is one place you should be very vigilant of especially if you're being mouth-sugared. I remember I told my friends once that the way I see complaints everyday about their operations, I don't trust them. And yeah, it came to pass.

because ICO Project they were very successful and the price of tokens after being registered in the market experienced a high increase and many of their bounty participants actually got quite fantastic payments at that time.
Stop that buddy! Don't blame any bounty hunter. They forcefully made hunters pay 10€ "for reasons best known to them" and they lied* about the fact that income was from SIM card operations. Now they're forcing them to pay 50€ again hehee....God help us lol!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 01, 2019, 09:24:15 AM
wow, i haven't followed this project for a long time and i didn't know that Miracle Tele had a big problem like this.

apparently i was still fortunate enough to have sold all my tele tokens on time. this is unfortunate because miracle tele is a pretty good project in my opinion. i feel sad  Cry to see the state of people who have suffered losses, i hope Miracle Tele has a good solution to overcome this problem.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
September 01, 2019, 08:27:46 AM
i participated in this campaign as well, i put my tokens to stack ,i got my 1 month pay out and then things got crazy on the tg channel
i received an email apparantly they said they are back well see if ever sept 6 is my next pay out ,i will update here.
Activity: 555
September 01, 2019, 08:16:29 AM
This project, which was originally a very good concept and will succeed, is very attractive to investors with an active team, but when the sale is complete and only runs for a few months, all the team is on vacation and the CEO starts leaving the telegram network, in my opinion this is a project that has begun to end. scam and bring investors money that has not been paid through the staking program, this is what causes investors to begin to no longer trust ico
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
September 01, 2019, 08:01:10 AM
From personal experience I can say that if problems start in the project, then a change in conditions begins, delayed payments and other strange moments. All this began to show up at Miracle Tele. they may not be scammers, but they already have problems. If in the near future there will be no changes for the better, then most likely this project will come to an end.
The project can already be considered as failed. The team changes the conditions for using its platform, pulls with the adoption of important decisions, does not carry out any important work on the product - these are all signs of a failed project.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 01, 2019, 07:15:16 AM
From personal experience I can say that if problems start in the project, then a change in conditions begins, delayed payments and other strange moments. All this began to show up at Miracle Tele. they may not be scammers, but they already have problems. If in the near future there will be no changes for the better, then most likely this project will come to an end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
September 01, 2019, 07:06:00 AM
Well i think the CEO and miracletele here is making an exit scam here unfortunately and it's quite clear that miracle tele is a ponzi that's disguising as an ICO because they are paying as dividends to all the users while their ICO is active. the next thing to do to miracletele after this announcement is their shutting down the website and will eventually run away anyways, whoever invested on the ICO now they have problem is guaranteed will their money is lost so, goodluck finding them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
September 01, 2019, 06:11:17 AM
I sent an e-mail to miracle support and I still haven't received a reply about my problem, but what kind of company is this? I've always defended them because I've never had problems, but now I can't access my account anymore and they don't help me to solve the problem.

No matter how good a project might seem to be if honesty and trust is lost there is no hope for such project,even if the CEO decides to turn a new leave the project will never be trusted again.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
September 01, 2019, 06:02:39 AM
I sent an e-mail to miracle support and I still haven't received a reply about my problem, but what kind of company is this? I've always defended them because I've never had problems, but now I can't access my account anymore and they don't help me to solve the problem.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 29, 2019, 09:09:34 AM
I also heard that Miracle Tele has done some fishy activities within its community. It says its CEO has left the projects due to FUD and its employees have gone on vacation, which are suspicious activities. But we cannot say anything about the project until it is proved a scam. But we must stay alert.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
August 29, 2019, 08:19:58 AM
CEO has left the project and employees have gone on vacation. I think these such stupid excuses are only a way to scam exit. I have also got this email showing their excuses. The tele team has managed to get many supporters into this scam. I think this is a complete scam and want friends to stay alert.  
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
August 29, 2019, 08:01:46 AM
The company may have stopped providing services. All employees have been absent from work until 09/15, we have to wait until that if they really on vaction, but in my opinion 40 percent profit for staking holder its impossible to survive
What sort of policy would make all employee to just go on vacation at the same time, and ceo absent from the company also, that is typically lack of moral conduct, it is never done, so for them to have exhibited such behavior, then there is something really going on with the project and I just hope that they have not successfully scam, but if it is so, then they will be risking their term in jail because government is really not taking it funny also with these cryptocurrency scam again.

Many people that has hacked an account in the past has been apprehended and held responsible for their actions in court and I think this is going to be another court case in the making if they are not careful. I hope that people have stopped putting money into the project already.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 28, 2019, 07:45:50 PM
Things are really looking gloomy for several investors who trusted this project and put in their hard earned money just to support this project. Unfortunately, the excuses coming from the team leaves a lot of explanations to be attended to. Miracle Tele sold a perfectly executed scam theories and it simply is mind boggling how they were able to convince so many people into believing their scam. This just goes to further solidify the call for regulations to be introduced to the crypto industry as fast as possible. Regulations will checkmate a lot of these kinds of situations.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 28, 2019, 08:50:31 AM
everything is getting weird. When I looked at miracletele.com this morning, I saw that the stack reward was reduced to $ 0.48. I know that this prize goes up to around $ 3.2. I think things are getting worse. In addition, the balances in everyone's account seem to be locked up by September 15th.
these are very sad events and what makes the campaign very suspicious. no one understands what is happening and the team does not give any explanation. terribly
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
August 28, 2019, 05:56:24 AM
Miracle Tele is very likely to be a scam project. They were offering users too high bi-weekly payouts for holding their tokens in stake, I think it is just another Bitconnect.

They are more into HYIP or Pozi scheme in my opinion because they are giving us a huge return bi-weekly, just like Bitconnect before.

I think it’s too early to talk about fraud, because at the moment SIM cards, calls and Internet are working fine, we can still use communication services, paying for it with TELE tokens in our accounts. Yes, it is obvious that they had some kind of problems within the company that they are not talking about. But the SEO company did not disappear and periodically writes in groups, promises updates in the near future. I think you need to wait for the news before making hasty conclusions about the project.

Some people said they can not make a call but the internet is fine. Yes, we can not make hasty conclusions but can not we make a preparation in case something goes wrong in the future? by opening this thread we share our thoughts and decide based on what we are seeing and hearing.
And what does that mean by SEO? Social Executive Officer?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 28, 2019, 05:45:17 AM
Ive seen how Miracle Tele platform works and Ive joined their bounty campaign too. I wasnt able to stack in the tokens Ive got from the bounty but at least Ive sold it due to mass demand of the token. Yesterday, Ive got an email about fraudster attack? Maybe the system wws hacked and even the talk about ceo is just a fake event. I will confirm first if this is true, ane will update you all here.

Honestly, I like how Miracle Tele operates and hate to see it become scam in thr future cause the platform usage is nice and profitable as well.

Haha that's what is happening now, a scammer will be better at attracting investor interest than those who mean it. I am sure that this incident will make investors think twice about investing in ICOs and any projects. How come? Miracle Tele which was predicted by yesterday as a good project and promoted by many old members here, is now a scam. This proves that it will be increasingly difficult to see scam projects or not, because they are all mixed up.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
August 28, 2019, 04:32:11 AM
The events that have occured in last 2 to 3 weeks plus too many sudden changes and the pending withdrawals and finally the cancellation of withdrawals do give a red flag but on the other hand their branded telecom sim cards and service is working and operational so it is kind of confusing but i think if they want to survive they will have to eventually finish the ponzi side of their business and just give their tokens a utility side like most of the projects are doing. Another opinion is that the CEO of miracle tele has used users funds and now the project is drained of funds to pay bi weekly dividends this can also be the reason of not paying, but who knows the reality.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
August 28, 2019, 04:27:31 AM
I think it’s too early to talk about fraud, because at the moment SIM cards, calls and Internet are working fine, we can still use communication services, paying for it with TELE tokens in our accounts. Yes, it is obvious that they had some kind of problems within the company that they are not talking about. But the SEO company did not disappear and periodically writes in groups, promises updates in the near future. I think you need to wait for the news before making hasty conclusions about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: