Pages:
Author

Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM??? - page 6. (Read 1677 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 100
September 22, 2019, 12:10:50 PM
Of course, they paid a high interest monthly, which can consider as a ponzi scheme, sooner or later it will die. So I'm not surprised to hear that TELE scammed. People are greedy will pay the price for such projects like this.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
September 22, 2019, 12:09:46 PM
It's good that I don't invest there, but don't be to fast with acquisition I remember a similar situation with savedroid, but the project still exists and working, only time will show what really goin on
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
September 22, 2019, 12:06:50 PM
at the beginning of this project began distribution I still felt very confident that they would develop quite well when they opened the buyback and stacking platforms and I also had to withdraw several times but strangely when in the end it couldn't pull anymore and it turned out booming.
Now this project is a scam and can not be justified anymore because all the teams have escaped from this project so it is not possible to have this clear project development, well we must be more careful who is on their team, if later they make a project back so we can be more careful in taking steps.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
September 22, 2019, 11:37:36 AM
If Miracletele is a fraudulent project then this is a very complex scheme.  Support is still responding, it seems that not everyone went on vacation.  Perhaps the company is experiencing some problems and misunderstanding within the team.  I would not call Miracletele fraudsters now, time will pass and everything will be known.  At the moment I’m waiting for (SIM card) they promise to deliver it soon, if everything works, then what kind of SCAM is it.  But still, you need to be careful this does not hurt.

To whom does miracle respond only to you? I tried with 4 emails to their support, I contacted facebook, I contacted twitter, I used telegram to contact support and 4 weeks have passed and I can't receive support, my account is blocked for no reason, I bought about 20K coins for 4000 dollars + the bounty of the signature , can you tell me what shell i do more to get support? Ps... also i got sim card for 10 dollars but for no reason is not working and as i told you i can't get any support...in your country this is how company are working?
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
September 22, 2019, 11:19:37 AM
If Miracletele is a fraudulent project then this is a very complex scheme.  Support is still responding, it seems that not everyone went on vacation.  Perhaps the company is experiencing some problems and misunderstanding within the team.  I would not call Miracletele fraudsters now, time will pass and everything will be known.  At the moment I’m waiting for (SIM card) they promise to deliver it soon, if everything works, then what kind of SCAM is it.  But still, you need to be careful this does not hurt.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 22, 2019, 10:28:09 AM
No idea if its a scam or not as I am not up to date with the whole situation. I just heard that Miracle Tele bounty campaign was one of the very few highly profitable 18/19 bounties. Does anyone know how much doe could initial bounty dumpers (those who didn't stake their rewards) get if they would liquidate their rewards rapidly after the token listing?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
September 22, 2019, 07:43:18 AM
Already a month send email to their support and still not any answer, well what i can say for me is 100% scam company , i am wondering how could be so easy in crypto to scam people!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
September 11, 2019, 03:46:26 PM
I just heard this that Miracle Tele turned out to be a scam. a few days back I still see that this token can be traded on the exchange (CoinExchange.io) but why the closed exchange cannot be used to trade miracle tele tokens. recently I saw the exchange (STEX) has been opened for the miracle tele token. did I see this wrong?
Miracle Tele started well by paying out the biweekly rewards to its investors stacking on their website but it turned out that TELE run out of funds after distributing huge amounts biweekly. TELE is still alive and team is always sending mails to clear all forms of doubts to community members. Now, TELE needs restructuring of activities and plans to come back in the game.

Who knows, maybe they can do it. After all, with a decrease in payments, they really won a little time for themselves.
Personally, I am primarily dissatisfied with the support of the project, they absolutely do not care about their investors and the community that supports the project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 04, 2019, 02:45:14 AM
I just heard this that Miracle Tele turned out to be a scam. a few days back I still see that this token can be traded on the exchange (CoinExchange.io) but why the closed exchange cannot be used to trade miracle tele tokens. recently I saw the exchange (STEX) has been opened for the miracle tele token. did I see this wrong?
Miracle Tele started well by paying out the biweekly rewards to its investors stacking on their website but it turned out that TELE run out of funds after distributing huge amounts biweekly. TELE is still alive and team is always sending mails to clear all forms of doubts to community members. Now, TELE needs restructuring of activities and plans to come back in the game.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
September 04, 2019, 02:15:32 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
September 04, 2019, 02:07:34 AM
OP, you are promoting Bitwings. Something tells me that Bitwings is very similiar company to MiracleTele.
They also have working product, perfect marketing, good profits, but it looks too good to be true.
have you do research ? this is a little bit OOT with this thread. but i hope bitwings not like MiracleTele
You cant compare bitwings with miracle tele, although working products doesn't justified the outcome of any project cos anything can happen but bitwings mobile have been in existence for longer than miracletele, bitwings have huge teams behind them and miraclete has too little to none, bitwings hunt for the massive with their mobile product and laptops unlike miracle tele
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
September 04, 2019, 01:40:03 AM
This campaign has paid holders of decent amounts of decent token holders as passive income for too long. They are officially registered and they have their own operating business as a mobile operator. All problems with the project are more like inept management. However, let's see what will happen to the project next. In any case, he is very interesting for his passive income. Perhaps even too large during the development phase of the project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 02, 2019, 09:55:44 PM
I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?

Leaving out from the channel is not the appropriate way to handle the FUD in the channel.
The CEO should clear the FUD by giving the actual information for their investors.
If you strongly believe miracletele is scam project, you can make thread in scam accusation. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 )
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 02, 2019, 06:46:07 AM
It is wrong to blame others just without any proof and until facts concerning the matter come out. In case of Miracle Tele, as far as I know, the project is not a scam. I am closely observing the project from the very beginning. After its fishy message that CEO of the project quit, the project has apologized saying the message was sent by a scammer. It has already started its operation. 
Have you do an observation to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174888.0? Seems like this thread will help you to know what the miracle tele is. Yeah Indeed, if we look to the OP it seems like the OP will spread FUD to the investor or even to the user of miracle tele but I just found the thread on the scam accusation and made me believe that the project is really scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
September 02, 2019, 06:06:26 AM
It is wrong to blame others just without any proof and until facts concerning the matter come out. In case of Miracle Tele, as far as I know, the project is not a scam. I am closely observing the project from the very beginning. After its fishy message that CEO of the project quit, the project has apologized saying the message was sent by a scammer. It has already started its operation. 

I am hoping you can be correct that MiracleTele is not actually doing the exit scam and that it can be back to normal operations as soon as possible. Many people have been dismayed with the latest developments on this project and most supporters have already concluded that everything is now under the waters. I would be happy if there can be a clear message from the CEO on this matter clarifying things they way it should be.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 02, 2019, 05:27:40 AM
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
September 02, 2019, 03:42:16 AM
OP, you are promoting Bitwings. Something tells me that Bitwings is very similiar company to MiracleTele.
They also have working product, perfect marketing, good profits, but it looks too good to be true.
have you do research ? this is a little bit OOT with this thread. but i hope bitwings not like MiracleTele
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 01, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
September 01, 2019, 01:34:22 PM
Actually I'm one of the bounty participants of this Miracle Tele got my Tokens and put it in their site for staking. I paid 10 euro to activate my account so that I can stake my bounty rewards.So far I made 149.86 euro for staking my 835 TELE (started staking on January 2019) but now with all the commotion the rewards are so low it became 2 euro for in two weeks of staking  Cheesy. I hope Miracle Tele will not go into a scam

With that little amount of Tele you have you could get that much of earnings, with that alone I can confirm they are going to scam very soon. For those who believe it is not going to scam, you really need to consider it. With 835 TELE you could get 150 EURO, just imagine them who has 80.000 TELE or even more?
do you think the project can sustain? even after this downgrade, it still questionable for me to understand how they are able to make that much money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
September 01, 2019, 01:28:57 PM
Miracle tele teams and CEO have nothing to offer investors anymore,they have been around since 2017 and that was why i trusted them but i am glad i did not invest alot before everything went side ways and now they are not replying to messages or mails
Pages:
Jump to: