Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 15. (Read 22705 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Question. Today the price of BTC goes down. And because our deposits are in $$$, tomorrow we will get 15-20% of profit in BTC instead of 5%.
But what will happen if price of BTC goes up? Is possible situation when I deposit today 0.01BTC and receive tomorrow 0.009BTC?

Generally if BTC price goes down when you deposited you would actually get more BTC to match the vale of it so if you put $10 and your net was $15 and market price gone down more BTC would be paid to match $15 profit am not 100% sure but in a lot of places where I have been in they reflect the current market price so if if you put in at higher price and market went down ud get more BTC to match profit of what value is. Not sure if MiracleBets do the same thing. No doubt admin will come and answer this shortly when online.

Payout will always match the current btc price as all investments are always reflected on usd. Lets say if you invested 100$ worth of bitcoins on the 105% plan, 24 hours later you will receive 105$ worth of bitcoins. So if the price of bitcoins goes down at the time of payout, you will get more BTC as more btc is needed to cover the payout amount.

Looks like that answers monetizator4 and that you also go the extra mile in paying according to market prices as some do not even consider this and use an average price across them all and can sometimes often be less than the average is.

We appreciate the kind comments. We try to offer the best as we incur a small loss during multiple conversions as well but rest assured our clients are always secured.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Question. Today the price of BTC goes down. And because our deposits are in $$$, tomorrow we will get 15-20% of profit in BTC instead of 5%.
But what will happen if price of BTC goes up? Is possible situation when I deposit today 0.01BTC and receive tomorrow 0.009BTC?

Generally if BTC price goes down when you deposited you would actually get more BTC to match the vale of it so if you put $10 and your net was $15 and market price gone down more BTC would be paid to match $15 profit am not 100% sure but in a lot of places where I have been in they reflect the current market price so if if you put in at higher price and market went down ud get more BTC to match profit of what value is. Not sure if MiracleBets do the same thing. No doubt admin will come and answer this shortly when online.

Payout will always match the current btc price as all investments are always reflected on usd. Lets say if you invested 100$ worth of bitcoins on the 105% plan, 24 hours later you will receive 105$ worth of bitcoins. So if the price of bitcoins goes down at the time of payout, you will get more BTC as more btc is needed to cover the payout amount.

Looks like that answers monetizator4 and that you also go the extra mile in paying according to market prices as some do not even consider this and use an average price across them all and can sometimes often be less than the average is.

legendary

Activity: 546
Merit: 259
legendary
Fantastic news. Once I got my funds out other place providing it pays ill be over here with me doge. Nice too see you got doge sorted and adding LTC and others well done admin
such wow .. finally .... dumping my doges shortly  Grin

Litecoins should be available in <12 hours or so.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
such wow .. finally .... dumping my doges shortly  Grin

UPDATE

Dogecoins are now accepted when making a deposit !!!

When making a deposit, specify the required amount to invest in USD ($) , fill up the tx id and the return address.

More coins will be available in the following days. Cheers.

Great news.

Couple of question.
1. How can I calculate exact Amount ($): 14.00 of Dogecoins? Which rate should I use if my online wallet has no calculator Doge-USD. (It would be great if your site calculate the exact amount of each currency itself)
2. Can I use BTC address when making deposit in Doges?    

1. You can use the current doge rate stated on https://www.cryptsy.com/
2. If you want payouts to be made with btc then use your bitcoin address as your repayment address. When making deposits with doges please choose make deposit from dogecoins and follow the dogecoin address given to you on our deposit form.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259

UPDATE

When making a deposit, specify the required amount to invest in USD ($) , fill up the tx id and the return address.

Great news.

Couple of question.
1. How can I calculate exact Amount ($): 14.00 of Dogecoins? Which rate should I use if my online wallet has no calculator Doge-USD. (It would be great if your site calculate the exact amount of each currency itself)
2. Can I use BTC address when making deposit in Doges?    

UPDATE

thanks for the tips mate  Cheesy

You're most welcome. Do it fast before odds change.

cool mate.. any plans to add any other coins besides doge and ltc ? paycoin is quite famous now too i think and clams as well ..

Perhaps in the near future. Noticing a low level of interest from the crypto world to be honest.

cool mate.. any plans to add any other coins besides doge and ltc ? paycoin is quite famous now too i think and clams as well ..

NEW TIPS!!

Chelmsford City Horse Race
28/01 @ 16:10

Bet on winner - Trimoulet - 1m2f Hcap - current rating 99.47

Sites used to arbitrage :

http://www.totesport.com    10
http://www.betfair.com        9.6

Sure win profit ; 4.1% approx

deposited another 20bucks in the 1 day plan.. lets see how it goes  Grin

Appreciate the support. Bitcoin deposits will be approved fast when i'm online. When i'm not it'll be automatically approved after 6 confirmations. For those who deposit with PM, they are instant for both deposit and withdrawal. Cheers.
deposited another 20bucks in the 1 day plan.. lets see how it goes  Grin
Looking forward to the future of this one if it works out well and other crypto comes along you could have a monster on your hands for a serious good hyip. Just don't do like all others do and run after a few weeks theirs plenty of hyip that run and done good job to last a very long time but get greedy and run because can't sustain them self. Just make some plans that you can sustain and it will get bigger

We appreciate the support. Litecoins and Dogecoins will be starting in a couple of days. We're getting everything finalized now.
Also we don't consider our self as a hyip as we provide a legitimate service. Look at cex.io for instance. Even they got them self listed on hyip monitors : http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/cex.io  and this is us : http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/miraclebets.org

We are not rolling the initials of others to provide back repayments. Our plans at the moment are sustainable as the more investment we receive the more we can spread our bets and profit. There's no reason for us to pull the plug because if we wanted to we could have in those few days we started. Since we are the first and only in the crypto world who provides arbitrage betting service, i'm sure we will do really really well in the near future.

Also stay tuned. Tips for today will be posted shortly. Lets make some money.
legendary
Looking forward to the future of this one if it works out well and other crypto comes along you could have a monster on your hands for a serious good hyip. Just don't do like all others do and run after a few weeks theirs plenty of hyip that run and done good job to last a very long time but get greedy and run because can't sustain them self. Just make some plans that you can sustain and it will get bigger
Pages:
Jump to: