Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 13. (Read 22705 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Just done me first payment request here and will be re depositing it back in and maybe some more on top need to double check the plans.

Take your time in deciding which plan you want to enroll in. Make sure it really suits you.

withdrew my earnings and reinvested another 10$, transaction just showed up in my wallet too. looks like everythings working fine

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Ok no problem. Just seen payment on blockchain.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1ca06ed5b23c3a1f2781a8eaa2bdd27947346d740bdc15851b5e185d93bd0a01 is in the list of addresses and seeing its unconfirmed but on its way. Thank you for payment on this will be looking to reinvest or maybe wait a little if you are planning on adding other plans in. Smiley

You're welcome. Take's a couple of minutes, depending on the amount of payments included in the batch.

edit: new plan's will be available soon in the future , but for now we are currently in process of adding new coins & features.

received cashout too..thanks op ... just reinvested again this time in the 105% plan...i prefer daily  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Just done me first payment request here and will be re depositing it back in and maybe some more on top need to double check the plans.

Take your time in deciding which plan you want to enroll in. Make sure it really suits you.

withdrew my earnings and reinvested another 10$, transaction just showed up in my wallet too. looks like everythings working fine

https://blockchain.info/tx/1ca06ed5b23c3a1f2781a8eaa2bdd27947346d740bdc15851b5e185d93bd0a01 is in the list of addresses and seeing its unconfirmed but on its way. Thank you for payment on this will be looking to reinvest or maybe wait a little if you are planning on adding other plans in. Smiley

You're welcome. Take's a couple of minutes, depending on the amount of payments included in the batch.

edit: new plan's will be available soon in the future , but for now we are currently in process of adding new coins & features.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
More alt coin support will be added in less then 24 hours. If there are any coin which you guys want in, pm me or leave a request here on the thread. Thank you.

May be Monero (XMR) if it is possible?
We have proven our record so far. Trust is something which need to be built and build it we will. As of now, we are the only ones who offer arbitrage betting in the cryptocurrency world. We will definitely make it big. Thank you.
Yes, if you prove it for sure many people will be deposit at your site. Good luck

We appreciate the continuous support from everyone here. Make sure to check back regularly for site updates and also not forgetting, free tips. More alt coin support will be added in less then 24 hours. If there are any coin which you guys want in, pm me or leave a request here on the thread. Thank you.
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
We have proven our record so far. Trust is something which need to be built and build it we will. As of now, we are the only ones who offer arbitrage betting in the cryptocurrency world. We will definitely make it big. Thank you.
Yes, if you prove it for sure many people will be deposit at your site. Good luck
Lets see if this site can be trusted or not

very nice op ... hope to see the calculator be added soon too.. will make some more nmc deposit tomorrow, i can request repayment back in btc right?

Live match streaming has been added to the site. We are currently working on adding more alt coins. If there's any coin you would like to see on our site, do not hesitate to post here or pm me. Thank you.

would be great if you could do it again though  Cheesy

Or maybe extra bonuses for those who re-invest and have 2 or more investments on the 8 day plan. Wink Wink ! Smiley

Once all of the alt coins are introduced we will start with a new deposit promo which will be open for everyone. Currently it's case to case basis. Feel free to pm if you want to inquire more regarding bonuses.

sounds good op..sent you a pm about a bonus inquiry  Grin

Or maybe extra bonuses for those who re-invest and have 2 or more investments on the 8 day plan. Wink Wink ! Smiley

Once all of the alt coins are introduced we will start with a new deposit promo which will be open for everyone. Currently it's case to case basis. Feel free to pm if you want to inquire more regarding bonuses.
Activity: 356
Can you make first deposit bonus? That can be good attract to people

We had a 20% bonus for the first 2 days+. At the moment it's case to case basis only.

We had a 20% bonus for the first 2 days+. At the moment it's case to case basis only.

UPDATE

IXcoins & Feathercoins are now accepted when making a deposit !!!

When making a deposit, specify the required amount to invest in USD ($) , fill up the tx id and the return address.

We have also added a Community button on the homepage.

More coins will be available in the following days. Cheers.

Pages:
Jump to: