Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 10. (Read 22680 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Maybe to have another daily plan having something like 20% daily for 10 days = 200% like your 8 day plan for 200% after 8 days only 20% takes a little longer etc Smiley

I think that's a good idea too. Will need to do some calculations later and we need to decide a comfortable daily return amount for our customers. We have to make sure that our daily bet profits (+ our profit) are able to cover daily payments. Should let you guys know about this later today once the 20% bonus promotion is up. Thank you for the input.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Maybe to have another daily plan having something like 20% daily for 10 days = 200% like your 8 day plan for 200% after 8 days only 20% takes a little longer etc Smiley
Feature request Smiley

For instance, I have $2 on account balance and want to add $8 more from blockchain to make $10 deposit.
But now I cannot do it. I have to first withdraw $2 then deposit $10 from blockchain.
It's not handy.

So we need either
a) ability to add money to account balance
or
b) ability to select two source of deposit (account balance + bitcoin)

We will decide and work on it. For now there's already options for you to choose where to make your deposit from (either from account balance or deposit from other cryptos)

We don't allow users to add money to their accounts as there's no dedicated wallet for each user. Deposit wallets change every few hours or once its quota is reached. So as of now, the option will be to withdraw and re-deposit, else you could pm me and i can manually do it if you want to top your account up. Appreciate a feedback. Will add this to our to-do list.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Feature request Smiley

For instance, I have $2 on account balance and want to add $8 more from blockchain to make $10 deposit.
But now I cannot do it. I have to first withdraw $2 then deposit $10 from blockchain.
It's not handy.

So we need either
a) ability to add money to account balance
or
b) ability to select two source of deposit (account balance + bitcoin)

UPDATE:

From today onwards we will be providing 2 free tips daily for a couple of days. We are also finalizing everything for our site to accept tittiecoins and a few other alts.

Have a good day everyone!
How can this help if i want to start taking bets from friends on football matches ?

Or how can this help if i want to start a book ?

Regards

Duke

If you are talking about arb betting then it doesn't. Its just a way to get guaranteed profits, by taking advantage of different payouts on differnt books.

Exactly, and once free tips are given, you need to make those bets quick as the odds always changes in time.
Activity: 168
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
How can this help if i want to start taking bets from friends on football matches ?

Regards

Duke

If you are talking about arb betting then it doesn't. Its just a way to get guaranteed profits, by taking advantage of different payouts on differnt books.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum

Regards

Duke
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Also stay tuned, as sometime next week we will start an escrowed signature campaign. It will be an attractive campaign which will be applicable from jr members to legendary ones.

Thank you.

Great news. I love signature campaigns. Smiley

We are currently working on signature designs. Should be done in a few days and we can start the campaign mid next week. We are also currently working in adding Tittiecoins (TTC) to our deposit system.

sweet cheeks...i love tittiecoins ... made a another small deposit.. thanks for the bonus and fast approval op.

You're welcome. Will process it as fast as possible when im online. When im not, please allow 1-6 hours for withdrawals, >6 confirmations for deposits. Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Also stay tuned, as sometime next week we will start an escrowed signature campaign. It will be an attractive campaign which will be applicable from jr members to legendary ones.

Thank you.

We are currently working on signature designs. Should be done in a few days and we can start the campaign mid next week. We are also currently working in adding Tittiecoins (TTC) to our deposit system.

sweet cheeks...i love tittiecoins ... made a another small deposit.. thanks for the bonus and fast approval op.

Thank you.

Thank you.

To attract more people you can offer weekly payment.
OP responded by pm: u deposit 30, and your effective deposit will be 30+20%

And this will be my last deposit, at least until repayment. Smiley
9f9b01682f3198bcc3235dcf729e5b9f7ebc39d98a66c8697943633634f3033a

Thank you for the astonishing fast support

You're welcome. Feel free to update us on regards your cash outs tomorrow as well.. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
OP responded by pm: u deposit 30, and your effective deposit will be 30+20%

And this will be my last deposit, at least until repayment. Smiley
9f9b01682f3198bcc3235dcf729e5b9f7ebc39d98a66c8697943633634f3033a

Thank you for the astonishing fast support
Do i have to pay 20% less (in the example 30 usd -20%), or will I have 20% more profit?

20% will be added to your deposit. This will only be valid for 24hours from the time it's posted. We can't afford to run this bonus on long terms. More bonuses will be introduced in the near future.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Do i have to pay 20% less (in the example 30 usd -20%), or will I have 20% more profit?

Many have requested us for bonus and promos.

So for a limited time ( 24 hours ) we are offering 20% bonus for those who deposit. Bonus code  -20plus

Terms and conditions:
i) only applicable for plans I, IV & V
ii) minimum deposit amount to be eligible for the bonus - $30
iii) insert -25plus when asked for the deposit amount. Example below :

*bonus will be ignored for those who fail to follow t&c*

Feel free to post here or pm me for any further inquiry. Thank you.

So -20plus or -25plus? Which one is correct?
Anyway, I re-invested all I have 8 hours ago. And it was less than $30  Smiley

-20plus , edited it. Sorry for the typo.

Many have requested us for bonus and promos.

So for a limited time ( 24 hours ) we are offering 20% bonus for those who deposit. Bonus code  -20plus

Terms and conditions:
i) only applicable for plans I, IV & V
ii) minimum deposit amount to be eligible for the bonus - $30
iii) insert -25plus when asked for the deposit amount. Example below :

*bonus will be ignored for those who fail to follow t&c*

Feel free to post here or pm me for any further inquiry. Thank you.

So -20plus or -25plus? Which one is correct?
Edit: already corrected by OP.  -20plus

Anyway, I re-invested all I have 8 hours ago. And it was less than $30  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: