Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 11. (Read 22705 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Many have requested us for bonus and promos.

So for a limited time ( 24 hours ) we are offering 20% bonus for those who deposit. Bonus code  -20plus

Terms and conditions:
i) only applicable for plans I, IV & V
ii) minimum deposit amount to be eligible for the bonus - $30
iii) insert -20plus when asked for the deposit amount. Example below :

*bonus will be ignored for those who fail to follow t&c*

Feel free to post here or pm me for any further inquiry. Thank you.

Just done it  Cool

If you are still online, please add asap Smiley

be0e7c030b617a43128280bb7e374e046d19e9da7ac31fcef633b8bde941b07e

Plan approved, as long as the miner fees are there, it will be approved fast when i'm online.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Just done it  Cool

If you are still online, please add asap Smiley

be0e7c030b617a43128280bb7e374e046d19e9da7ac31fcef633b8bde941b07e
legendary
thanks for the tips mate..calculator works.. Cheesy

Yes it does. Stay tuned for instant cash back PROMO CODES which will be posted later on today... Thank you.

Wow, I love this idea. I have already invested " medium term" , and I'm going to test some of your short term plans right now, a promo code would be awesome...

Yes it does. Stay tuned for instant cash back PROMO CODES which will be posted later on today... Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
NEW TIPS!!

Soccer -  Italy ( Serie B )
31/01 @ 22:00

Latina vs Livorno

Sites used to arbitrage :

http://www.188bet.com     1.87  over
https://www.1-x-bet.com   2.26  under

Sure win profit ; 2.3% approx

https://miraclebets.org/?a=cust&page=arbcalc

Happy earning !

Update :

Hi guys, we have added our arbitrage calculator to the site.

Miraclebets Arb Calculator button is located at the Converter page.

Scroll down and you will see our Arbitrage Calculator button located below the price ticker.

Let us know what else you want to see on our site. We appreciate all the feedback's we have received so far.

Thank you.

Tips for today will be posted in an hour or so. Stay tuned.

arb calculator looks great  Grin will test it later with todays tips...

Update :

Hi guys, we have added our arbitrage calculator to the site.

Miraclebets Arb Calculator button is located at the Converter page.

Scroll down and you will see our Arbitrage Calculator button located below the price ticker.

Let us know what else you want to see on our site. We appreciate all the feedback's we have received so far.

Thank you.

Tips for today will be posted in an hour or so. Stay tuned.
Problem fixed. We are back up and online. Sorry for the temporary downtime.

thats cool...i was wondering what was going on..kept getting resources limit reached error...

edit: todays payout received..thanks op

You're welcome. Yes we were attacked but got it fixed. Shouldn't happen again.

thats cool...i was wondering what was going on..kept getting resources limit reached error...

edit: todays payout received..thanks op
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
also is very important to fix problems with access to site
right now I have
Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached

This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded it’s resource limit. Please check back shortly.
If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

edit: I see, it is DDOS
For now, we're really busy with site upgrades, tweaks and also getting other alt coins integrated.

and, please, don´t forget about making profit Smiley this is the most important part of your work

Yes, we are under ddos attack now. Working on getting site back up.
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
For now, we're really busy with site upgrades, tweaks and also getting other alt coins integrated.

and, please, don´t forget about making profit Smiley this is the most important part of your work
What about the " 1.5% hourly"  program? I can see it in the homepage, but I seemed to be unable to invest in it

That plan has been disabled for now. We will re introduce it back in the near future.

can't wait for the hourly plan.. although its good that its removed though..definitely wont want to see sustainability issues here..

You're right but it will definitely be available soon. For now, we're really busy with site upgrades, tweaks and also getting other alt coins integrated.
What about the " 1.5% hourly"  program? I can see it in the homepage, but I seemed to be unable to invest in it

That plan has been disabled for now. We will re introduce it back in the near future.

can't wait for the hourly plan.. although its good that its removed though..definitely wont want to see sustainability issues here..

legendary
How can I know how many bitcoins I have to send exactly? It's not written anywhere, am I supposed to calculate it?

You can do your conversions here : https://miraclebets.org/index.php?a=cust&page=converter

There's a converter button on the homepage.

Thank you for the quick responses, I just gave you a try Smiley

1d785ced7ace7d95babf10491962238a0d7218b626d2f8b3e842919f5390a386

You're welcome. When i'm online, deposits are processed fast (1 conf.). When i'm not, it will appear on your account after 6 confirmations automatically.

It seems you are always online Smiley
You are the fastest admin I know.

Thank you for the comment. Matches are always at the oddest time, so i have to maximize my online time around the clock. Besides, i have to provide support as well to the community here.
Pages:
Jump to: