Pages:
Author

Topic: Miracles of Quran - page 9. (Read 5582 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 08:34:04 AM
i thought trolling was not allowed on the forum?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
April 07, 2015, 08:30:34 AM
The quran is as accurate as the bible is as accurate as the torah.

In unix OS terms they are all based on the linux kernel except all 3 took their own direction but at the end they all run on the same engine.

It is fascinating to me how anyone could dedicate themself to any of these religions when you could simply open all 3 of them if you are interested in the old testament.

Please provide me the evidence that the quran is better than the bible or torah. Did the real creator need the torah and bible as the first and second revision before hitting the absolute proof being called the quran?

The only facts around abrahamic religions is that they are all the same thing with different levels of abuse and violence.

i will reply this without any quote and any Quranic sentences.

just pure logic.

when you were in primary did they give you the book you would use in university?

or did they spoon feed you with little by little information till you are able to learn the final book?

this definitly should answer your question

Cheesy
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 08:29:44 AM

In unix OS terms they are all based on the linux kernel except all 3 took their own direction but at the end they all run on the same engine.

It is fascinating to me how anyone could dedicate themself to any of these religions when you could simply open all 3 of them if you are interested in the old testament.

Please provide me the evidence that the quran is better than the bible or torah. Did the real creator need the torah and bible as the first and second revision before hitting the absolute proof being called the quran?

The only facts around abrahamic religions is that they are all the same thing with different levels of abuse and violence.

i will reply this without any quote and any Quranic sentences.

just pure logic.

when you were in primary did they give you the book you would use in university?

or did they spoon feed you with little by little information till you are able to learn the final book?

this definitly should answer your question
Activity: 140
April 07, 2015, 08:26:05 AM

Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 08:15:29 AM
Miracle #1

"He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)

Wow such proof. I'm sold. Am now Muslam.  Roll Eyes

Only fools will look at the quran or bible and believe anything it has to say, especially regarding anything scientific. Look how you take that one line and project some deeper meaning on to it when all it and the bible explains for the origin of everything is "god did it". Absolute rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7HiY49P3w

this one is for you specifically

Wow, thanks. This video really put things into perspective for me. The Bill Gates question really proved everything about Allah and how great he is /sarcasm. Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life. I literally have no idea what you're trying to infer this video proves other than how utterly delusional and nonsensical religious nuts are. There's no substance there but utter waffle and science proves everything he said otherwise but obviously he conveniently disregards that. Can you summarise what point you were trying to make or what I should actually take away from that video because I'm lost? To me 'Dr' Zakir Naik is just a televangelist making money and getting rich off the back of the bullshit he sells to others and probably doesn't even believe himself. Always hypocrites peddling rubbish.

Perhaps the Athiest Nightmare would be a better video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/00/002bfbce7db5edc4622c7b3d13924e3bc1b15a62cbd5fa1daac23a9a0d50fe13.jpg  Cheesy

i think this 2 memes describe op and thread pretty good Smiley

Sadly this is essentially what these arguments always boil down down. Sad the brainwahsing that goes on from birth with some people.

or mere logic with analytical documents and conduction numerous researches
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
April 07, 2015, 08:13:13 AM
Miracle #1

Wow such proof. I'm sold. Am now Muslam.  Roll Eyes

Only fools will look at the quran or bible and believe anything it has to say, especially regarding anything scientific. Look how you take that one line and project some deeper meaning on to it when all it and the bible explains for the origin of everything is "god did it". Absolute rubbish.

Wow, thanks. This video really put things into perspective for me. The Bill Gates question really proved everything about Allah and how great he is /sarcasm. Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life. I literally have no idea what you're trying to infer this video proves other than how utterly delusional and nonsensical religious nuts are. There's no substance there but utter waffle and science proves everything he said otherwise but obviously he conveniently disregards that. Can you summarise what point you were trying to make or what I should actually take away from that video because I'm lost? To me 'Dr' Zakir Naik is just a televangelist making money and getting rich off the back of the bullshit he sells to others and probably doesn't even believe himself. Always hypocrites peddling rubbish.

Perhaps the Athiest Nightmare would be a better video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/00/002bfbce7db5edc4622c7b3d13924e3bc1b15a62cbd5fa1daac23a9a0d50fe13.jpg  Cheesy

Sadly this is essentially what these arguments always boil down down. Sad the brainwahsing that goes on from birth with some people.
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 08:04:11 AM
But how has this "Heaven" been seperated?
Where is heaven?

Is it like the retarded claim that the moon was once split in two? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhsC9fJ10Ig

i think that will answer your question
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
April 07, 2015, 08:00:23 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 07, 2015, 07:54:51 AM
Miracle #1

Wow such proof. I'm sold. Am now Muslam.  Roll Eyes

Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 07:53:14 AM
Ahh yeah, I remember that one, that's from the Tsunami isn't it? Like you say cryptodevil they actually took a look at the building and the reason it was left standing was because it had been really well constructed, rather ironic really considering that religious building was likely taking money from all the people around it who could have used that to build some real houses.

there we go, the speculation i was waiting for .. there were lots of concrete buildings, not talking about houses. buildings that were present before the tsunami and not after it. if you do some research you might find your answers

Posted by: Spendulus
Insert Quote
Quote from: Hamuki on Today at 08:45:24 AM
Does it say in the Quran that the big bang happend, or does it just support the idea of it.

Because ""He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)"
Does not really say much about it..

The Big Bang theory postulates that neither matter nor energy existed prior to the Bang, hence no thing comprised of matter and/or energy could have existed.  There is no "place outside" of the Big Bang, everything is "inside it."

So there was no "He" existing made from matter and/or energy.

i would love to know how and what kind of material and scientific tool was used to measure or to know that there was nothing before the big bang?
or if there is something beyond the universe?

as a child i was told pluto was a planet. i grew up with this belief, now they say pluto is not a planet.

my question is : should i trust theories and science or not?

they fed us for over 20years that pluto was a planet then one day says no, its not a planet in our solar system. it is very far.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/before-big-bang1.htm

with that being said, science is limited to the intelligence of human beings. can we totally trust science.. hmm that question need to be raised. since they say something and few years later they have other new technology and refutes what was being said before.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
April 07, 2015, 07:50:37 AM
Maybe ....

Let's see now, hmm, solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away.

'Tis truly miraculous, no?

:epicrolleyes:

I despise willful ignorance and this thread is already chock full of it before we've even got to the second page. The OP and friends are not interested in actually proving their case, they've already been conditioned to believe without question.

That is an interesting picture, but as cryptodevil said "solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away." However it is a really nice picture, and we consider it a building miracle (thanks to construction workers).
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 07, 2015, 07:39:24 AM
Does it say in the Quran that the big bang happend, or does it just support the idea of it.

Because ""He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)"
Does not really say much about it..

The Big Bang theory postulates that neither matter nor energy existed prior to the Bang, hence no thing comprised of matter and/or energy could have existed.  There is no "place outside" of the Big Bang, everything is "inside it."

So there was no "He" existing made from matter and/or energy.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2015, 07:39:09 AM
Ahh yeah, I remember that one, that's from the Tsunami isn't it? Like you say cryptodevil they actually took a look at the building and the reason it was left standing was because it had been really well constructed, rather ironic really considering that religious building was likely taking money from all the people around it who could have used that to build some real houses.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
April 07, 2015, 07:37:17 AM
Maybe ....

Let's see now, hmm, solid stone building remains while the rickety shacks around it were washed away.

'Tis truly miraculous, no?

:epicrolleyes:

I despise willful ignorance and this thread is already chock full of it before we've even got to the second page. The OP and friends are not interested in actually proving their case, they've already been conditioned to believe without question.

legendary
Activity: 1110
April 07, 2015, 07:35:43 AM
No, it was way too long so I did not want to read it.

Thats the problem.. There is so much shit being thrown into your face so even if you want to see what it is people are telling you..
Then its almost impossible because there is so much shit to go through to find the specific info that is needed.

Okay.. So they thought that space was heaven..

the word SPACE did not exist 1400 years back. and people thought whatever was ABOVE the earth was HEAVEN.

Really ?

Quote from: Text
The Almagest is a 2nd-century mathematical and astronomical treatise on the apparent motions of the stars and planetary paths. Written in Greek by Claudius Ptolemy, a Roman era scholar of Egypt, it is one of the most influential scientific texts of all time, with its geocentric model accepted for more than twelve hundred years from its origin in Hellenistic Alexandria, in the medieval Byzantine and Islamic worlds, and in Western Europe through the Middle Ages and early Renaissance until Copernicus.

The Almagest is the critical source of information on ancient Greek astronomy. It has also been valuable to students of mathematics because it documents the ancient Greek mathematician Hipparchus's work, which has been lost. Hipparchus wrote about trigonometry, but because his works no longer exist, mathematicians use Ptolemy's book as their source for Hipparchus's work and ancient Greek trigonometry in general.[dubious – discuss]

The treatise's conventional Greek title is Μαθηματικὴ Σύνταξις (Mathēmatikē Syntaxis), and the treatise is also known by the Latin form of this, Syntaxis mathematica. It was later titled Hē Megalē Syntaxis (Ἡ Μεγάλη Σύνταξις, "The Great Treatise"; Latin: Magna Syntaxis), and the superlative form of this (Ancient Greek: μεγίστη, "greatest") lies behind the Arabic name al-majisṭī (المجسطي), from which the English name Almagest derives.
An edition in Latin of the Almagestum in 1515

Ptolemy set up a public inscription at Canopus, Egypt, in 147 or 148. The late N. T. Hamilton found that the version of Ptolemy's models set out in the Canopic Inscription was earlier than the version in the Almagest. Hence the Almagest cannot have been completed before about 150, a quarter century after Ptolemy began observing.[1]
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 07:32:16 AM
Proxelistisme has no limit ...

Good bye Quran ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zblTCsThDE

I respect his belief but I think it was a bad choice of words to say "the grand design of the universe" because in saying that you imply that there is a designer which goes entirely against his beliefs.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 07, 2015, 07:30:59 AM
But how has this "Heaven" been seperated?
Where is heaven?

Is it like the retarded claim that the moon was once split in two? LOL
This lowly and humble kaffir has studied lunar geology since 2010, and would like to be educated in how the moon could be split and put back together.
legendary
Activity: 1110
April 07, 2015, 07:28:35 AM
Proxelistisme has no limit ...

Good bye Quran ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zblTCsThDE

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 07, 2015, 07:25:45 AM
Maybe ....

Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 07, 2015, 07:22:31 AM
Miracle #1

Wow such proof. I'm sold. Am now Muslam.  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcocSZnk1g

Pages:
Jump to: