Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

Yes thats all is the problem that can affect us but if you keep searching to know more about the list you have you can avoid that . Before you go first is to keep searching or research some important that can help you. Im not a really good about this but i know some techniques that can help me to not lose about this especially in crypto and ico`s.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
One of the biggest mistake you can make in Cryptocurrency is to put all your money in one coin believing that the coin will go to the moon with your investment but what happen is the other way around, coin went down hill with your money in it, leaving you with only 25% of your capital.

Whats more worse on the 1st one I mentioned above is putting all your money in 1 investment, I mean your life savings, your childs educational funds for the future, your retirement fund, all invested in cryptos and next thing you know, the owners decided to run away with your money. Rule of thumb in trading, only use your extra money, money that is idle or ready for disposal. Never use or trade from money who doesn't know you.
Not making backup should be place is 2nd number since after panic mostly people lose their money with losing their key.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
These are the common mistakes of new investors. I was hacked and I lost 2k $ for this. I have been looking for articles for newbies in the Crypto market and made a list of what I need to do to minimize the risk in this Crypto market. These are the six things that I have changed positively and now I am no longer experiencing something bad happening again.
Activity: 56
One of the biggest mistake you can make in Cryptocurrency is to put all your money in one coin believing that the coin will go to the moon with your investment but what happen is the other way around, coin went down hill with your money in it, leaving you with only 25% of your capital.

Whats more worse on the 1st one I mentioned above is putting all your money in 1 investment, I mean your life savings, your childs educational funds for the future, your retirement fund, all invested in cryptos and next thing you know, the owners decided to run away with your money. Rule of thumb in trading, only use your extra money, money that is idle or ready for disposal. Never use or trade from money who doesn't know you.
I like your points. People buy a lots of bitcoin and expecting for high profit. Those people are greedy and never do patient to hold money. They thought bitcoin is born to increase and it will never fall down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The mistakes that make you poor and poor in cryptocurrency is that you are buying coins in the bullish market season and then during the dip or the market falldown of price value ,you are on panic selling even you know that , you are losing your capital because ,you are now selling your coins with some reasons.
Activity: 70

You should also include panic selling. In bitcoin people are greedy and they want profit in every moment which is not possible. When you buy bitcoin you should wait for at least a year to gain some profit.
Activity: 532
Just little mistake you made at cryptocurrency make you lost your money and poor, I get when some one trade or sell their altcoin asset at more lower price and their asset sold so fast and they have lost money.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Conducting research before investing will be a good enough way to be able to invest in the world of cryptocurrency, because many investors suffer losses due to fraud caused by being too careless in investing activities or activities related to the cryptocurrency world without conducting prior research.
It does not take more than six months to become expert in any industry and the same is right for cryptocurrency business. So for a successful business life and free of loss crypto time, one should be very curious with type of selection, the term of investment and the way to deal the market.

These three things can make you rich if you get on good with them otherwise you are prone to loose immensely. In addition, a long term investment is normally very instrumental in helping earn big without huge hard work because you do not have any intentions to sell anytime sooner.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I think it is when you invest without any knowledge about the market of crypto currency. Panic selling is also one of the factor in loosing money. Then must also learn from any mistakes or decisions we make.
If you have not enough knowledge then you will make mistakes everywhere even you will not understand when to enter the market or if you know it then there are many other rules and strategies according to market conditions. If you do not have the skill to handle any market conditions then your final point will be just loss. You have to choose investment source as well as their by following the rules you may get any satisfactory result but here the basic rules violation will result in loss.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
the simple solution to phishing scam is to bookmark the page to avoid typo error when searching for that site that will led to the fake site.
one more mistake is trading without basic knowledge about it.
Mistakes in cryptocurrency are wrong decisions while buying and selling your coins. When you find a good chance for investment and you do not buy or if the price is too low and you sell your coins for low price you will lose your money and it will take you in debts. To avoid this thing you should be careful in taking decisions about your investment. Right decisions will never let you poor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Conducting research before investing will be a good enough way to be able to invest in the world of cryptocurrency, because many investors suffer losses due to fraud caused by being too careless in investing activities or activities related to the cryptocurrency world without conducting prior research.
Activity: 69
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

The issue of high bills due to mining is a known fact that only the emergence of better technology could tackle. Backup keys is also a known fact since, blockchain transactions can not be reversed so, you are completely responsible for your security. The problem should be with ICO scams and rumor peddling happening with some projects, you will need good research before you buy coin or invest in projects. Mfchain stands out among projects currently running ICO, a good investment from research point of view i must say. In crypto, everyone is responsible for their security since their is no regulation.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
the mistake that made me able to become poor when trading cryptocurrency was that I sold assets that I had so quickly that I would become poor because what I would get was only a loss, so as much as possible when trading do not make that mistake.

patience is the real key to success in trading.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Those lists sum up all the possible ways to suffer losses in crypto currency, so it's better to make them highlighted every time. Some frauds projects are always be there circulating online and that's what makes a crypto looks bad to others and it should be prevented and stop once in for all so that no more be victimized that kind of scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
as you have mentioned, in cryptocurrency there is no state institution or state government that guarantees cryptocurrency, therefore must be careful, if not careful then the money we have can be lost and will suffer a big loss
no one could give us guarantess about profit.cryptocurrency price has extrem movement, it could suddenly rise alot , and suddenly its move down sharply.so no one safe in this world.
Activity: 322
I think not all but you just need to be careful on what you are doing and who is your talking to with your investments to prevent from losing and I think the best way to learn more about it is to read and research about Cryptocurrecnt that you won't regret things that made in dealing with other people and the bills that you need to pay in your daily life.
Activity: 31
I completely agree with you , especially the fourth factor : buy bitcoin with rumor, don't believe in any prediction, as prediction is not exactly right
Activity: 840
My biggest mistake is not to wait for long periods of time, I always worry and see the prices of coins, so I usually sell them at low prices. I did not wait patiently so I never succeeded with them.

I think its happen to most new investor in cryptomarket. Patience is the key to make big profits in market. Some coin need more time to deliver their project and i am believe when market recovery, most coin in market the price will rising
Activity: 162
as you have mentioned, in cryptocurrency there is no state institution or state government that guarantees cryptocurrency, therefore must be careful, if not careful then the money we have can be lost and will suffer a big loss
Pages:
Jump to: