Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 24. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I agree with most of you've said and the most important thing in crypto is securing your private key, this can be advantage or disadvantage as you have full control of your money so you have to keep it secure but people not used to do that so they don't care that much about the private key and later cry because they can't access their own money.
Activity: 140
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

I agree with this reasons mate. Many has fallen victim by this mistakes. Let's hope that many will become aware by this information to avoid huge loss on investments.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Some of the mistakes that makes people poor in cryptocurency business  are:
Greediness.
Following the crowd.
Lack of knowledge.
Not taking profit when you see one.
Investing all your capital in one coin etc
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
One of the mistakes that make you poor in cryptocurrency, is when you buy a certain coin at that normal price , and time come for the bearish market and you panic selling in a price below your normal price when you buy it,then you lost your capital a little , and if this will repeat for more times then you lost many ,the results is becoming poor in crypto currency.

So the foolish mistake is to sell it for small profit, its huge profit opportunity is in our hands and this is foolish when we see a little increase in price and sell out coins immediately just to get small profit. Always think high and get updated with the current ongoing situations are well so that you will not fall in these mistakes. Good luck and always follow the basic market rules so you will not perform any mistake.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Yes, and that't the weakest point of crypto - one has to be extremely careful when dealing with wallets and exchanges.
Despite the fact the those exchanges that recently experienced hack attcks promised to return the funds to investors, it is solely their good will to do so in order not to lose future profits.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
There are so many mistakes to be consider with regards to your status as far as cryptocurrencies are concern. In my opinion, one of the common mistake is not grabbing the opportunity to buy bitcoin and other cryptos while their market price is just very low.
That is a mistake that currently many investors are making, the price of bitcoin is very cheap right now and yet people are afraid to invest, they do not understand that if they wait for the price to go even lower they are going to be even more scared to invest in bitcoin, and if they wait for the price to go up then they are going to miss thousands of dollars in profits and they run the risk of investing when the price is high and then a few days later we suffer a correction.

This is very true and we can say that currently this is one of the biggest mistakes one can make in the world of crypto. It's not that it's happening for the first time though. I remember when people were afraid to buy when Bitcoin had fallen from $1,200 to $600 in December 2013. Then they were afraid to invest in BTC when it had fallen from $900 to $500 in the beginning of 2014. And then when Bitcoin had fallen to $220 in 2015 they were even more afraid to buy BTC. And today we can see that any of the above mentioned prices was a pretty good price for investment. And now, believe it or not, we are going down this road again.
Activity: 10
 we realized a lot of possible angles of the problem. And after our decision is correct, we continue to face our greed, we do not have the satisfaction, always want a quick move and become rich, that makes us not compromise with low profits, resulting in us making mistakes and poorer in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
A weak password probably plays a key role.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Making a mistake is not good and can sometimes make ourselves lose. In the world of cryptocurrency especially if you make a mistake it will make you poor and have a big loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Being emotional. The best trader is the trader without any emotions, that is not phased by a 200% increase or a 70% dip and just takes profits or rebuys more.

It is not possible to be a man without any emotions. Just try to control them. Maybe, some yoga exercises will help you - I am not joking now. We are all human beings, and we can be emotional very often.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

There are mistakes that can only be made by dummies alone. First of all, how can you be creating an account on something that has to do with your money and you just set up any kind of stupid and easy password that comes to your mind… that’s not a mistake, it’s madness and people should stop it.

If you’re creating a wallet, put in a hard password that will be very difficult for anyone to come up with. Next is not having a backup key… ahh… how can that ever be, this is one of the priorities and you should always backup your wallet in case something happens, you will be able to recover them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
I became member here last year.  I can say there has not been even a single mistake on my part.  And in case there had been a minor mistake on my part I could get a big lesson in exchange for it.  I gained following:
1.  Some knowledge about cryptocurrency
2.  Am having few coins in my wallet

But sometimes I feel that I have not gained the amount equal to the time ; energy; money spent here.  But definitely I am sure I will be compensated once the market moves up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Itchy hands and pursuasive news.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

I agree with you on this. One great benefit about Cryptocurrencies is the decentralization of data and free of finance that it offers. But it comes at a cost. How? Users are fully responsible for the safety of their assets. So anyone who doesn't take his/her security seriously might just end up losing those assets. So keeping ahold of one's assets with tight security is recommended.

Activity: 42
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

It is a usual thing for people to commit this mistakes, but they are not enough to make you poor. You can best describe this as ways you may loose your earnings in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Most of the people are being hacked because of the phishing sites, there are a lot of scam sites mostly in airdrops so i always prefer working on bounties like signature more than looking or participating in airdrops.
People are getting hacked very easily because they do not understand how vulnerable are cryptocurrencies to hacking, while cryptocurrencies themselves are not more vulnerable as any other file in your computer, once you lose control of your private key and the money contained there is sent to another address that you do not control you have no way to get back that money, so people need to learn to secure their coins in a better way to avoid those scenarios.
Activity: 184
Being emotional. The best trader is the trader without any emotions, that is not phased by a 200% increase or a 70% dip and just takes profits or rebuys more.

I think any trader can be a very emotional man - this is the norm but he has to control his emotions. This is very difficult but it is possible to do. Just try, and you will see that you will succeed.
You are right it is not good to be emotional because if you will get emotional so it will reduce your profit and it will get you lose, time to time we need to learn more things about crypto currency that we never know, buy some coin at lower price and hold, the one mistake that a trader and investor should do is buy low and hold being hurry to sell will make you get lose so better holding our patience.
Activity: 36

I think any trader can be a very emotional man - this is the norm but he has to control his emotions. This is very difficult but it is possible to do. Just try, and you will see that you will succeed.
Emotion is a very difficult thing to control because it was born when we were involved in trading, we are not sure about our decision, that makes our moods worry and from the anxiety, we imagine a lot of possible angles of the problem. And after our decision is correct, we continue to face our greed, we do not have the satisfaction, always want a quick move and become rich, that makes us not compromise with low profits, resulting in us making mistakes and poorer in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
One of the mistakes that make you poor in cryptocurrency, is when you buy a certain coin at that normal price , and time come for the bearish market and you panic selling in a price below your normal price when you buy it,then you lost your capital a little , and if this will repeat for more times then you lost many ,the results is becoming poor in crypto currency.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
before deciding to invest in crypto currency then we must know the risks that can occur and how to store crypto safely, we must be careful with the password we have, don't tell others because they can steal the crypto that you have
Pages:
Jump to: