Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 23. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Encrypted currency is a risky investment and anyone needs to be careful!
Making mistakes in cryptocurrency trading is the most deadly! This will make you a huge loss!
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
before deciding to invest in the crypto currency then we must know and understand the risks, do it at the right time and the coin that has good movement so we will get a profit, keep the key private well don't tell others
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Well, securing your account is central and abandons saying really. You can just misfortune your secret word to cheats and scammers on the off chance that you let them. So you must be careful in inquiring about. In any case, most likely the most errors we make that profits is yielding to our feelings of dread and offering low in a bear incline.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

There are more common mistake that people do resulting to being poor in cryptocurrency. In addition to what you have stated, lack of knowledge about the cryptocurrency is another. Also, the lack of strategy when it comes to investing. Many of the users tend to do panic selling because of the miscalculation of the value in the market. Being scammed by other people is another way why people becomes poor in here. I guess be attentive and wise enough to avoid it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
This can be advantage or disadvantage as you have full control of your money so you have to keep it secure but people not used to do that so they don't care that much about the private key and later cry because they can't access their own money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

Most of the community in this field of industry, why they became poor in cryptocurrency was that learning knowledge about in crypto is not in

their mind instead they always wanted to earn instantly, in short, greediness is the main reason why they fall into different mistakes.
Activity: 224
First is being a victim in an scam ICO. Second is one the victim in a hacking event. Third is a wrong timing investment which you don't clearly hear a huge news which could drag prices down. And last is when you invest in  ATH which fall deeply and never recover.
Activity: 69
Backing up private keys, passwords , etc. will definitely the most important of all for me, since i am still using mobile phone to access all my accounts. You touched my awareness as i read your thread, i am gonna start to duplicate all my significant data and informations or maybe print out my private infos as well.
Activity: 63
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Sadly human errors mostly reason why they loss their money in here, you not only need knowledge about investing in here if you want gain profit, knowledge about technology is needed too to prevent losing your profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Yes, we definitely need to be very careful when moving in the crypto money market. Things can go a lot worse.
Yes investing in cryptocurrency you need to be careful by doing your decision cause in a wrong move it may cause lose your money. You need to be wisely and careful in your investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Yah, because mistake is the one who down to us mistake who can bring us down so as you can you need to be careful on what you can do be careful always and think wisely
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Well, those you listed is kinda true. But don't forget about being impatient. Impatient can kill us. If you do not know how to hold your coin, there is a high chance that you might lose a profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Most important thing is protecting from hacking is important from cryptocurrency most of the exchangers are hacked
Activity: 69
Thinking that it is an easy access to become fortunate, not doing their own research and assume or relied only with someone who's much earlier than them to enter the market, those things that needed to be learned should be taking into credit and be reviewed correctly.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
The things that makes you poor in cryptocurrency is being emotional, lack of experience, and lack of knowledge and skills, this things will make you end up having loss or will make you poorer.
Activity: 378
Making a mistake is not good and can sometimes make ourselves lose. In the world of cryptocurrency especially if you make a mistake it will make you poor and have a big loss.

In my own opinion, if you trade at the wrong time, that is the only reason for you to lose most of your investments and you might go broke depending on how much money you have spend.
Activity: 96
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

All the newbies in cryptocurrency world should first and foremost be expose to all this protective measure so as to avoid loosing. A friend of mine almost die one day that all his cryptocurrency was hacked because in click a phishing link.
Activity: 518
yes the crypto currency is a big risk and if we cannot be wise and make the right decision we will be a loss and we must be careful to keep the crypto in a secure wallet and keep the key safely
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
For the most common and biggest mistake that make you poor is sending your profit into a wrong address. That was so horrible all your hardwork and time will be waste in just a second
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Being emotional. The best trader is the trader without any emotions, that is not phased by a 200% increase or a 70% dip and just takes profits or rebuys more.

It is not possible to be a man without any emotions. Just try to control them. Maybe, some yoga exercises will help you - I am not joking now. We are all human beings, and we can be emotional very often.
Maybe he can control his emotions because he trades with a very small amount of capital. But if he trades with large capital, there is no way he can get rid of all the emotions in him
Pages:
Jump to: