Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
One more mistake that is really easy to see is that people buy cryptocurrency follow trend, without any knowledge about it. i think whenever you invest in something, you must understand it and know about it

absolutely right, Fomo (fear of missing out) and FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) are poision in this game. INvest and wait it out. And liek you said, research is very important or else you can lose a lot of money which is no fun.
The market and investors are very sensitive to issues, speculation, news, fud, trends and so on, many of them are affected by it and
they swallow the raw news without any knowledge and analysis before making a choice and that makes them trapped and loses
this factor that always make investor being panic and sell their asset.they make big mistake while take news without any filtering and separate which fakes news and which is right news.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
One more mistake that is really easy to see is that people buy cryptocurrency follow trend, without any knowledge about it. i think whenever you invest in something, you must understand it and know about it

absolutely right, Fomo (fear of missing out) and FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) are poision in this game. INvest and wait it out. And liek you said, research is very important or else you can lose a lot of money which is no fun.
The market and investors are very sensitive to issues, speculation, news, fud, trends and so on, many of them are affected by it and
they swallow the raw news without any knowledge and analysis before making a choice and that makes them trapped and loses
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Impatience is one of the trending factors that lead to losses in crypto. Due to impatience, many crypto investors sell their valuable coins at cheap prices and regret later when the market rises. It is always good to stay calm and wait patiently especially when the market goes down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The main reason is the unreasonable expectation from the cryptocurrencies.
People think that they are going to get the same returns as many got 1-2 years back. But they fail to understand that at these prices, such returns are near to impossible. In those unreasonable expectations they keep on holding and invest in shit coins in expectation of another BTC like return.

There will still be coins that go and do 100x or higher.  The problem is finding them because there are so many to choose from.  you have to study a lot of low marketcap coins to find the right ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
yes you are right, there are no guarantees from banks and institutions of losses in investing in Cryptocurrency, the advice you say is also useful,  the Cryptocurrency business has advantages and disadvantages, but for me the most important thing is not doing reckless actions
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
after I read some of the poor causes in crypto currency, it was caused by our own mistakes and lack of knowledge about crypto currencies, preferably before we plunge into the world of crypto currency, understand first the risks that might arise and how to handle them.
understanding the risk and skill to manage risk is important think for us before decided to make some investing in cryptocurrency.if we have this skill this accident would not happen to us.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I think another mistake panic and investing all your money into cryptos, investing money that when you lose it will affect you, will always make you to panic, when you panic, you are likely going to take a wrong decision out of panic, so always invest what you are willing to lose and stop panic and believe in your decision.
Activity: 644
after I read some of the poor causes in crypto currency, it was caused by our own mistakes and lack of knowledge about crypto currencies, preferably before we plunge into the world of crypto currency, understand first the risks that might arise and how to handle them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
normal investment, centralise financial institution - you got trust, protection and safe. but everything is regulated, under control.

cryptocurrency - you got freedom to invest, spend or trade. but come with price of no protection. all risk on your own.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:

4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Couldn't quite understand this very mistake. Did you mean buying weak coins that are not supported by good team and product? Then yes, this also can be called "lack of analysis before investing". I know many people who bought coins in their dip hoping to sell them during pump, but they are still unable to do that.
Activity: 462
Lack of knowledge and greed is the main reason many people fail in the cryptocurrency market. I think investors should have a long-term perspective on this market instead of seeing it as a speculative opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Those are things that are good to now when you enter crypto society. I'd just added to this learning more and more about crypto because people make huge mistakes if they aren't educated enough in it.
we could take lesson from other people's experience.doing better and improve our knowledge and skills in cryptocurrency market could make us be rich people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Those are things that are good to now when you enter crypto society. I'd just added to this learning more and more about crypto because people make huge mistakes if they aren't educated enough in it.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
The main reason is the unreasonable expectation from the cryptocurrencies.
People think that they are going to get the same returns as many got 1-2 years back. But they fail to understand that at these prices, such returns are near to impossible. In those unreasonable expectations they keep on holding and invest in shit coins in expectation of another BTC like return.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0

Activity: 264
Theres a common mistakes which makes you loss profit just like investing without knowledge on it.There are lots of ICO projects rising nowadays so common type of investors mistake is they jump easily into those project without assurance.Thats why instead they will earn they loss more money.Greediness also leads you in losing money.Carelessness will also leads to trouble like your accounts will be hacked or you might get scammed easily.

Jumping into conclusions usually can get us really down. Specially, when we think that we have come up with a wrong decisions to buy or sell something and to take a risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
i subscribe to your thoughts, another thing to look out for is to avoid sharing ideas with people outside the crypto space, who do share your view s and believe in cryptocurrency, they have a way to influence you negatively thereby rendering you indecisive.
Activity: 273
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

Those were totally some of the top reasons why your goal of success in terms of crypto become a failure. Those were basically products of lack of proper knowledge about this type of curreny that let's just say makes you ignorant and easy to be fooled since modern technology is the main channel of this type of currency so anonymously, you are being targeted by those wise thieves for their own good and leaves you as a victim of their tricks. So better educate yourself to proceed into gaining success rather than regret.
Activity: 630
Ever since i joined crypto, i have made couple of mistakes which i regret greatly. Although my mistakes did not cause me a fortune, i am not looking forward to repeating them ever again.

There is no one person who never made any mistake. My biggest mistake was the decision to sell all of my Bitcoins, when they were pretty cheap, several years ago.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
To me, it is a big mistake to buying crypto and trade very often, only according to rumors in cryptocurrency market. Best choice to lose capital soon.
And yet that is the way people think that they're going to make a lot of money, trading every day and seeing the charts for hours and holding their positions for minutes and that is not the way it works, a trader needs to enter a market when he's absolutely sure about what he's going to do if things go right and even more importantly he's completely sure about what he's going to do when things go wrong.
maybe you are right, if you think that a mistake will make you poor in this business world. Well, that is a risk that needs to be borne by everyone who does business. therefore, we need to prepare a number of things so that mistakes don't make us poor.
Pages:
Jump to: