Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
unfortunetly i am never make big mistake that able make me poor in cryptocurrency.commonly many people make little mistake, as long as they did not publish their private key their wallet.
Making mistakes is really not the issue at all, but when you don't learn something from your mistakes, that's when it becomes very bad because you are doomed to repeat the same mistake again and again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
These are not mistakes instead these are ignoramus acts of an individual that will lead to his/her loss with the cryptocurrency holdings. However, this may not apply to all especially in the likes of me that is poor already. I never get the chance to make some losses because I do trade always my crypto for fiat money for the basic needs.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
Poor cannot make you into poorer in fact this is learning lesson for you to correct your mistakes,and you can more alert and prevent from any more mistakes.,
                Mistakes leads you to guide into a possitive ways.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Beyond greed and the points raised by the OP, I think not staying informed and keeping abreast with happenings in the space can make you poor. The crypto industry is a fast moving one and as such, being a minute late to a certain vital information can cause you a whole lot both in losses and potential gains.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
if you learn cryptocurrent before, you cant be poor here. just with bounty, you will make much profit, no need to spend much money, or something else.
crypto will make you rich if you know about crypto.
never believe with what they said. just look at graphic, buy good coin and sell if youu see profit
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
unfortunetly i am never make big mistake that able make me poor in cryptocurrency.commonly many people make little mistake, as long as they did not publish their private key their wallet.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Thanks for such awesome information about how people loss money and a Great thanks to those that mention the main reason (greed).  This is my major problem which is still affecting me today.  I believe if you want to make it big in crypto investment,  you have to take some big risk by being greedy. Although, some time you win big but the consequence is, you also loss big when the market didn't favour you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Well for me cause im too greedy and still hold the coin that are already on the moon, i believe i just doing something wrong and i also expect to gain more. But here i am now hold the coin that i believe will have a good grow and i dont regret what's been done cause there is always experience that you can earn from everything that happening in your life.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think mistakes that are often made by many people is easy to panic with the news and also too quickly assume that bitcoin will die, and without thinking long they sell low.
that's common mistakes that usually did by beginner investor.their psychology and mental did trained yet to face unpredictable situation in market.
Activity: 686
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

The last point should be first in my opinion.

Most of the people are loosing money only because they are not able to recognize good coins and invest in coins that show tempting offers but have no real life usage or value. As a result, the investors have to face loss on such investments.
Without a doubt investing in icos has changed the life of many people for better or worse, there are some that have been able to invest in the right ico at the right time and they made a fortune, but there are many more examples of people choosing the wrong coin at the wrong time and losing everything that they have, so if you do not want to suffer the same fate it is better to avoid icos completely.
copper member
Activity: 275
I think mistakes that are often made by many people is easy to panic with the news and also too quickly assume that bitcoin will die, and without thinking long they sell low.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
I made a mistake when I believed in the predictions. Now market forecasts do not work at all. No one knows anything.
not poor but with mistakes we can correct mistakes so that in the future it can work well, because with no errors or failures there is no success if I think
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
I made a mistake when I believed in the predictions. Now market forecasts do not work at all. No one knows anything.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks for this thread, I'm struggling right now as I have lost a lot of what I did invest by this recent dump and am confused on what to do. But I guess I just have to wait for another bullrun.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Well, beside those factors, I think being impatient is the basic of mistakes above all. Why? For example, feeling plays its role, you won't buy coin because of the rumor if you keep patient to wait and learn, enrich yourself with knowledge about what, how and why you make mistake, take the lesson and be brave to take another step with its risks.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
Theres a common mistakes which makes you loss profit just like investing without knowledge on it.There are lots of ICO projects rising nowadays so common type of investors mistake is they jump easily into those project without assurance.Thats why instead they will earn they loss more money.Greediness also leads you in losing money.Carelessness will also leads to trouble like your accounts will be hacked or you might get scammed easily.

Jumping into conclusions usually can get us really down. Specially, when we think that we have come up with a wrong decisions to buy or sell something and to take a risk.
Activity: 196
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

This mistakes to me are not straight forward. For instance, how does electricity billing actually make you poor in crypto? You don't bill yourself. Besides, if you are not a full time miner, electricity is not an issue to you. Your phone or laptop even consumes less power than your TV and home theatre.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
the simple solution to phishing scam is to bookmark the page to avoid typo error when searching for that site that will led to the fake site.
one more mistake is trading without basic knowledge about it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

The last point should be first in my opinion.

Most of the people are loosing money only because they are not able to recognize good coins and invest in coins that show tempting offers but have no real life usage or value. As a result, the investors have to face loss on such investments.
Activity: 686
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

i subscribe to your thoughts, another thing to look out for is to avoid sharing ideas with people outside the crypto space, who do share your view s and believe in cryptocurrency, they have a way to influence you negatively thereby rendering you indecisive.
This is important, many people do not even think about the psychology needed to become a successful investor or trader and most of the people that become successful in this market do so because they are completely convinced that the market of cryptocurrencies is going to change the world, but at the moment most people do not think like that so if you share your ideas with them it's likely that they may convince you that you are mistaken and that could shake your confidence and your ability to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: