Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 17. (Read 14034 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
Gegard Mousasi is the most underrated fighter and he has not got the recognition that he deserved and he should have fought for the belt in the UFC and since he was not able to secure a title fight he moved to Bellator and he is on to his 60th MMA fight and age might be catching up to him as he was outclassed by Johnny Eblen in his last fight and hence this is a must win fight against relatively new Fabian Edwards.

Yeap, Mousasi is a great and really underrated fighter. Sad to see that due to financial issues he has left UFC. He had victories over big names in UFC and beat those guys when they were in peak form. I've  heard that he has left UFC mostly because of Reebok sponsorship. He had to cancel all his previous contract, Reebok would become his main and only sponsor and for that he would receive only 10k. That is nothing. His and his team tickets from Netherlands to US would cost more than this.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
The only fight that i will be interested for Cris Cyborg is the rematch against Amanda Nunes. She will dominate the rest of the fighters unless the age factor comes into play.
You cant have that fight right now because Cris Cyborg is in Bellator and Amanda Nunes in UFC, and I heard that Nunes wants to retire soon because she thinks that she won everything already.
There are other good fighters who could fight with Cyborg maybe Kayla Harrison will get a chance to face her, and she has a great 15-1 MMA score.
Larissa Pacheco is one more fighter I can think off, she looks more like a male than a female and she was better than Kayla Harrison last time Roll Eyes
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Cris Cyborg signed another deal with Bellator after having a break for two boxing matches with Gabrielle Holloway and Simone da Silva.
The only fight that i will be interested for Cris Cyborg is the rematch against Amanda Nunes. She will dominate the rest of the fighters unless the age factor comes into play.

Upcoming Bellator 296 event Mousasi vs Edwards should be very interesting, this is taking place in Europe, France and atmosphere should be amazing.
Mousasi is a big favorite but I would not underestimate Edwards in this fight, and in co main event Mansour Tarzan Barnaoui should win in front of home crowd but odds are not great.
Gegard Mousasi is the most underrated fighter and he has not got the recognition that he deserved and he should have fought for the belt in the UFC and since he was not able to secure a title fight he moved to Bellator and he is on to his 60th MMA fight and age might be catching up to him as he was outclassed by Johnny Eblen in his last fight and hence this is a must win fight against relatively new Fabian Edwards.
legendary
Cris Cyborg signed another deal with Bellator after having a break for two boxing matches with Gabrielle Holloway and Simone da Silva.
Upcoming Bellator 296 event Mousasi vs Edwards should be very interesting, this is taking place in Europe, France and atmosphere should be amazing.
Mousasi is a big favorite but I would not underestimate Edwards in this fight, and in co main event Mansour Tarzan Barnaoui should win in front of home crowd but odds are not great.

https://www.bellator.com/
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

It was really a boring fight you are right, Adriano Moraes doesn't really know what to do and what he can answer Demetrious Johnson with, and you are right all he do was Clinch it's like he is just surviving Demetrious Johnson the entire fight I don't really have words for it, but many have expected that this is going to be one good fight to watch but as the fight progress it was nothing like their 1st and 2nd fight Adriano Moraes don't have an answer against the faints of Demetrious Johnson,

Well, Moving forward right now the brother of Leon Edwards is having a Main Event match in Bellator and it is,

Bellator 296: Mousasi vs. Edwards

Well, I really think Adriano Moraes needs a better trainer If he trains himself I think he needs to find a better trainer that has a better counter to Moraes, which is a hard thing to do, Adriano Moraes had a hard childhood I guess the kid is a great fighter that never gives up but for now he got no answers for Demetrious Johnson,

Ngannou might be reluctant to commit this time and keeps adding more demands or prolonging negotiations since he is buying time while Fury's talks are also ongoing. Tyson Fury already ducked Usyk in boxing and until there is no official announcement on his next fight, Ngannou's hopes of an exhibition match remain alive. I read a post somewhere saying Fury was offered $40 million but is not willing to sign since Ngannou also wanted to make it 50/50.

Connor already has ownership of the UFC right? I do not know how many stocks he owns but I heard it was given to him as part of his contract renewal. There's a big difference between Ngannou and Connor though in terms of marketability. Connor owns most of the top UFC PPV buys.

For sure there are talks that are ongoing for his boxing fight, and he is waiting for it for sure, but the fans can not wait any longer and tend to just forget about Ngannou and move on to a more entertaining guy in the UFC, for sure the UFC has a lingering effect on Ngannou but for what he has done there is no coming back for him and no more rewind, For sure Conor McGregor's face and antics is more enjoyable to watch than with Ngannou just crying for a better deal,

I ended up playing on my phone rather than concentrating on that fight. But at least DJ closed their rivalry with a 2-1 win-loss record. It was Morae's fault as he seemed clueless on how to handle DJ and so he rather stay safe by clinching. And that was probably DJ's last. What an amazing career. Now it's Cejudo's turn to make another historical record. Not a big fan of Cejudo but I prefer him to win over Aljamain.

Good for you if you have something enjoyable to do but surely I was really concentrated on the fight because there might be something new about Adriano Moraes, but it was for naught my efforts were all in vain,

Ares FC 15: Pena vs. Saadi

Date & Time: Thursday 05.11.2023 at 01:00 PM ET
Venue: Dôme de Paris

MAIN EVENT
Demarte Pena VS Mehdi Saadi

CO-MAIN EVENT
Amin Ayoub VS Alaa Mansour

MAIN CARD
Ibrahim Mané VS Juan Manuel Suarez
Christopher Jacquelin VS Felix Klinkhammer
Jordan Zébo VS Mickael Marie Sardi
Vincent del Guerra VS Nikola Joksović
Moustapha Aida VS Abdelmoumen Mssaate

PRELIMINARY CARD
Alexander Soldatkin VS Benjamin Šehić
David Tonatiuh Crol VS Asilder Badouiev
Assia Miri VS Joana Chevreuil
Azamat Aboukhanov VS Islem Masraf

All information was from TAPOLOGY
legendary
Francis is acting like a girl during period. Seriously, he does not like this, he does not want that, he does not accept that, and today he wants this, yesterday he wanted that. Seems like he is wasting everyones time. I hope that he is still worth all that money and benefits he wants.

Speaking about Conor - anyone plans to watch The Ultimate Fighter Conor vs Chandler tv series ? Their show is planned to end on August 15, so I think we could expect Conor vs Chandler fight this summer Cheesy
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
~
Ngannou might be reluctant to commit this time and keeps adding more demands or prolonging negotiations since he is buying time while Fury's talks are also ongoing. Tyson Fury already ducked Usyk in boxing and until there is no official announcement on his next fight, Ngannou's hopes of an exhibition match remain alive. I read a post somewhere saying Fury was offered $40 million but is not willing to sign since Ngannou also wanted to make it 50/50.
Spoiler alert, Marquel Martin who put together the ring side appearance during the Tyson Fury fight and the person who is responsible for putting that fight together is no longer the manager of Francis Ngannou and he his representing himself in those negotiations and we all saw what happened with OneFC and if there is a betting line whether Francis Ngannou will fight the top boxers, i would bet on a big NO.

Ngannou looks like he does not want to pay the managerial cut for his next fight and hired new people that he can ask for advice for his deals. And Ngannou should stop trying to become a hero for MMA fighters' rights since he is already aging and might lose his golden opportunity here.

Based on his numbers, I don't think Ngannou is worth $10 million per fight. And this is probably the same reason why many big boxing promoters are not mentioning his name. Although this number could quickly change after his next fight's PPV numbers. A loss in boxing though might diminish his value and it is very hard to imagine Ngannou winning against any of the top in boxing. Hopefully, a deal happens this month probably with PFL. I wonder if he will get another One FC $20 million 2-fight type of deal.

Connor already has ownership of the UFC right? I do not know how many stocks he owns but I heard it was given to him as part of his contract renewal. There's a big difference between Ngannou and Connor though in terms of marketability. Connor owns most of the top UFC PPV buys.
Conor McGregor is not having any share in the UFC. He is a fighter and a former champion and that is his relation with the UFC.

Alright, I assumed earlier that he was given a small number of shares since Connor re-signed with the UFC and continued his career some years ago. Anyways, there's just a huge difference between Connor and Ngannou. Only by fighting Fury and Jones, he can probably make 1 million PPV buys.
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
Spoiler alert, Marquel Martin who put together the ring side appearance during the Tyson Fury fight and the person who is responsible for putting that fight together is no longer the manager of Francis Ngannou and he his representing himself in those negotiations and we all saw what happened with OneFC and if there is a betting line whether Francis Ngannou will fight the top boxers, i would bet on a big NO.

Conor McGregor is not having any share in the UFC. He is a fighter and a former champion and that is his relation with the UFC.

~
Ok wait and see, everything will be released in public soon.
PFL contracts dont prevent anyone from boxing, this is not the same as UFC gulag rules for everyone except McGregor  Roll Eyes
Clearly waiting for the terms as Francis Ngannou is negotiating directly without a management team Grin.

There is a reason the UFC is not allowing Francis Ngannou to box Tyson Fury who is regarded as one of the greatest Heavyweight boxers of all time, he will be humiliated and i clearly doubt he will be able to sustain more than 5 rounds considering his stamina is not that great and the UFC brand will be affected. After the loss you cannot call the UFC Heavyweight champion as the baddest man on the planet, so there are multiple factors for the UFC and there is no way the UFC will allow Conor McGregor to fight one more Boxing match under their banner.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Ngannou is getting careless in making a deal, he could just accept at least 30/70 for now and then demand in the next fight.

Though DJ's win is not really as glorious as expected, it's still a win for him. Moraes couldn't immobilize him so the fight just end up with him just moving away from DJ all the time even when we obviously can see him towering over DJ. If there is just a huge moment that DJ will have the opportunity to throw a knee, it would be a KO. They may just arrange another fight for the two again.

legendary
This verbal agreement is not something to rely on. Every promotion is just weighing the worth.
PFL contract will also prevent him from fighting in boxing which means Ngannou is losing his chance in boxing. And Jones is not around again so there is no chance for that big fight as well. The dream of millions in every fight is not coming true for him.  2 years is just too long for him to wait and money is drying up. It didn't end well for him still.
Ok wait and see, everything will be released in public soon.
PFL contracts dont prevent anyone from boxing, this is not the same as UFC gulag rules for everyone except McGregor  Roll Eyes

One more win for Demetrious Johnson in main event against Adriano Moraes and he is now getting used to fighting in ONE championship with three wins in a raw.
I was shocked with Roberto Soldic KO defeat from Zebaztian Kadestam, anyone who placed a bet on Kadestam made a good amount of money, not many people expected to see this outcome.
This was overall a good One event and you can rewatch it full and FREE on youtue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd68ClJkot4
The Martian Child
Chatri offered him $20 million guaranteed and it is a fact that even the UFC offered the highest amount for a Heavy Weight fighter and Francis Ngannou backed out of the deal from the UFC, so money is not the issue. Like i mentioned in another thread there are reports that claim that Ngannou asked for a seat in the directors board in OneFC which is ridiculous and hence they cannot meet those demands and backed out.

Imagine Conor McGregor demanding to be a part owner of UFC because he brings the most views to fight again  Cheesy.

That was crazy I really think what Francis Ngannou wants is life stability for his family I really think he is the breadwinner of the family and they are all looking up to him to get them out of poverty, even though it is not direct money they are talking about it is insane the position he wants would surely still talking about the money he can get after ONE FC approves to his demand and it was really crazy, I really don't know what Francis Ngannou wants but it is not worth it,

If Henry Cejudo was his trainer I really think he still has that quality touch, but both fighters didn't step inside the ring for other fights they only want that rematch, they didn't see what have changed in their opponent which is a good thing, that means the other one got to surprise the other one, but yeah that faints from Demetrious Johnson was exposed to be fixed by Adriano Moraes, if he got a counter to that then this might be a bad take for Demetrious But DJ, could also capitalize with that and have a change of style,

The good news is Demetrious Johnson won the fight even though it was a decision win it was a dominant win for Demetrious Johnson It was a boring fight and it is because of Adriano Moraes he keeps on clinching against Demetrious Johnson so much that he looks like he doesn't want to fight at all, it was a boring fight in my opinion, but the great fight in this event was the Co-Main Event the Muay Thai fight Rodtang Jitmuangnon VS Edgar Juarez Tabares was more exciting than with the Main Event,

I ended up playing on my phone rather than concentrating on that fight. But at least DJ closed their rivalry with a 2-1 win-loss record. It was Morae's fault as he seemed clueless on how to handle DJ and so he rather stay safe by clinching. And that was probably DJ's last. What an amazing career. Now it's Cejudo's turn to make another historical record. Not a big fan of Cejudo but I prefer him to win over Aljamain.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

The good news is Demetrious Johnson won the fight even though it was a decision win it was a dominant win for Demetrious Johnson It was a boring fight and it is because of Adriano Moraes he keeps on clinching against Demetrious Johnson so much that he looks like he doesn't want to fight at all, it was a boring fight in my opinion, but the great fight in this event was the Co-Main Event the Muay Thai fight Rodtang Jitmuangnon VS Edgar Juarez Tabares was more exciting than with the Main Event,

It was really a boring fight you are right, Adriano Moraes doesn't really know what to do and what he can answer Demetrious Johnson with, and you are right all he do was Clinch it's like he is just surviving Demetrious Johnson the entire fight I don't really have words for it, but many have expected that this is going to be one good fight to watch but as the fight progress it was nothing like their 1st and 2nd fight Adriano Moraes don't have an answer against the faints of Demetrious Johnson,

Well, Moving forward right now the brother of Leon Edwards is having a Main Event match in Bellator and it is,

Bellator 296: Mousasi vs. Edwards

Date & Time: 05.12.2023 at 12:00 PM ET
Promotion: Bellator MMA

MAIN EVENT
Gegard Mousasi VS Fabian Edwards

CO-MAIN EVENT
Mansour Barnaoui VS Brent Primus

MAIN CARD
Thibault Gouti VS Kane Mousah
Douglas Lima VS Costello van Steenis

PRELIMINARY CARD
Saul Rogers VS Davy Gallon
Jose Augusto VS Simon Biyong
Kyle Stewart VS Gregory Babene
Tim Wilde VS Chris Gonzalez
Bourama Camara VS Romain Debienne
Oliver Enkamp VS Luca Poclit
Denise Kielholtz VS Paula Cristina
Steven Hill VS Nicolò Solli
Fabacary Diatta VS A. Romero Rodriguez
Asaël Adjoudj VS Georges Sasu
Brett Johns VS Marcirley Alves
Sarvarjon Khamidov VS Kevin Petshi
Yves Landu VS Piotr Niedzielski

Info was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/97267-bellator-paris
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

It's a growing sport and BKFC is spearheading it. I seldom watch them but KOs and TKO are indeed common. Cuts are very common as well, probably because they don't wear gloves.

I remember there was a claim before that bare-knuckle fights are safer than boxing and MMA. I haven't heard of casualties too but this should be due to their fights having shorter numbers of minutes per round and they have fewer rounds as well compared to boxing. Although I would like their rounds to be a little longer like 3 minutes per round. Without boxing gloves, hands are lighter so it will be faster and the impact will have more damage. But fighting bare knuckles can be prone to break hands.

Well, I think because the damage is not Suppress so much with the gloves so the referee does see immediately the damage whenever it is a cut or bump that bleeds, and the referee would stop the fight immediately, I guess the fighters often take caution on their movements and their strikes just to limit the damage from them and to their opponent but surely at the heat of the fight they will never fully control their strength,

Chatri offered him $20 million guaranteed and it is a fact that even the UFC offered the highest amount for a Heavy Weight fighter and Francis Ngannou backed out of the deal from the UFC, so money is not the issue. Like i mentioned in another thread there are reports that claim that Ngannou asked for a seat in the directors board in OneFC which is ridiculous and hence they cannot meet those demands and backed out.

Imagine Conor McGregor demanding to be a part owner of UFC because he brings the most views to fight again  Cheesy.

That was crazy I really think what Francis Ngannou wants is life stability for his family I really think he is the breadwinner of the family and they are all looking up to him to get them out of poverty, even though it is not direct money they are talking about it is insane the position he wants would surely still talking about the money he can get after ONE FC approves to his demand and it was really crazy, I really don't know what Francis Ngannou wants but it is not worth it,

If Henry Cejudo was his trainer I really think he still has that quality touch, but both fighters didn't step inside the ring for other fights they only want that rematch, they didn't see what have changed in their opponent which is a good thing, that means the other one got to surprise the other one, but yeah that faints from Demetrious Johnson was exposed to be fixed by Adriano Moraes, if he got a counter to that then this might be a bad take for Demetrious But DJ, could also capitalize with that and have a change of style,

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

Bare knuckle isnt a street fight at all Cheesy At least because they have wrist tapes and some kind of rules Cheesy Doubt that is safer than boxing. Boxing has a cumulative damage, the result of punches will reveal itself with years. Bare knuckle - results are visible instantly Cheesy  But power slap is really more dangerous. In boxing or bare knuckle you at least have chances to dodge or protect yourself. In slap - it is a direct damage. It is super risky, as the edge between doing a slap and crippling a person is very small.

Yes, that Slap competition is a real banger for some but has also gained much criticism, and many have vaguely said that it is utterly stupid to bring it up and running again, which is why it is a good thing that it is not returning ever again you can barely see the damage in the face of one of the contestants his face was swollen so much it will burst, so it is fairly a good thing that it is abruptly stopped with just 1 season, if I am not mistaking, for me it has real danger getting some damage taken by those slaps, unlike with boxing and the MMA where fighters can evade uncertain damage to the head,

Guys Ngannou already made a verbal agreement with PFL trust me. Wink
This will be one of the best MMA deals in history and he wanted for all fighters he fights with to benefit from this deal.

I haven't seen any article yet regarding this but I am trusting you but I am sure provided proof will surely suffice and enough, but if it is a done deal then Ngannou's career is safe, or just averted in getting down, I just wish he stays longer and this could be a big break for PFL because many fans of Francis Ngannou will surely rejoice to see him again inside the cage, or even his haters will be delighted aswell,

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
~
This will be one of the best MMA deals in history and he wanted for all fighters he fights with to benefit from this deal.
The difference here is verbal agreement which actually means nothing if you are a business owner. When PFL thinks that other promotions are after him, then Francis Ngannou will have the leverage to negotiate. With every major MMA promotions backing out of the deal Francis Ngannou does not have a choice other than signing with PFL and as a owner will you negotiate the same when all the major promotions are after a hot prospect or you play hard ball to squeeze the profit.

And then his expectation to fight a major PPV in boxing which is highly unlikely to happen in the near future as Tyson Fury and Usyk will be facing and Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua are in talks and those match up might have two or more fights in their agreement, so he might need to wait another couple of years and by that time the aura behind him will be over as age is catching up as well as he is already 36.

This verbal agreement is not something to rely on. Every promotion is just weighing the worth.
PFL contract will also prevent him from fighting in boxing which means Ngannou is losing his chance in boxing. And Jones is not around again so there is no chance for that big fight as well. The dream of millions in every fight is not coming true for him.  2 years is just too long for him to wait and money is drying up. It didn't end well for him still.
The Martian Child
I remember there was a claim before that bare-knuckle fights are safer than boxing and MMA. I haven't heard of casualties too but this should be due to their fights having shorter numbers of minutes per round and they have fewer rounds as well compared to boxing. Although I would like their rounds to be a little longer like 3 minutes per round. Without boxing gloves, hands are lighter so it will be faster and the impact will have more damage. But fighting bare knuckles can be prone to break hands.
Bare knuckle is just like a free fight in street Cheesy

I think it's more safer than boxing because the probability to have a serious brain injury or die is less, boxing is a known sport where it's ruined many boxers life. There's another stupid sport by Dana White, it's power slap. Unlike other sport where you can choose to avoid or minimizing taking damage, this sport make you have no way to avoid it lol.

I still wonder how this sport can get accepted by the regulations when it's really risky.

Bare knuckle isnt a street fight at all Cheesy At least because they have wrist tapes and some kind of rules Cheesy Doubt that is safer than boxing. Boxing has a cumulative damage, the result of punches will reveal itself with years. Bare knuckle - results are visible instantly Cheesy  But power slap is really more dangerous. In boxing or bare knuckle you at least have chances to dodge or protect yourself. In slap - it is a direct damage. It is super risky, as the edge between doing a slap and crippling a person is very small.

This power slap sport is indeed more dangerous if a participant becomes too active considering it does not need 8 to 10 weeks of serious training. While the slap impact on the face is not as hard as a fist, it is sure to land. I am not a medical expert but pretty sure being hit in the face even if there is a little distance from the upper side of the head can cause serious brain injury long term. Maybe in the future, the sport won't get approval from sports commissions anymore when there are proofs presented or when their athletes grow old and will show some of its effects.
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
The difference here is verbal agreement which actually means nothing if you are a business owner. When PFL thinks that other promotions are after him, then Francis Ngannou will have the leverage to negotiate. With every major MMA promotions backing out of the deal Francis Ngannou does not have a choice other than signing with PFL and as a owner will you negotiate the same when all the major promotions are after a hot prospect or you play hard ball to squeeze the profit.

And then his expectation to fight a major PPV in boxing which is highly unlikely to happen in the near future as Tyson Fury and Usyk will be facing and Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua are in talks and those match up might have two or more fights in their agreement, so he might need to wait another couple of years and by that time the aura behind him will be over as age is catching up as well as he is already 36.
legendary
Bellator and OnceFC backed out and PFL is the only organization that is left and his leverage to negotiate is not that great considering there are not many MMA organization that would accept his insane demands.

For this week I'm pretty sure Robert Soldic will win his fight in ONE championship. And I would bet under 1.5rounds. I have been following this guy for years and he should be already in UFC and he had their offer, but the offer from ONE was so good that it made no sense to go to UFC at this moment.
Soldic is amazing fighter and I think he is absolute favorite against Kadestam bandit, I dont remember this guy doing anything special.
Odds on Soldic are very low so I dont think it is worth taking a risk betting on him and I cant find this week ONE event anywhere in crypto betting websites.
This is surprising to me because on same card we have a big fight between Demetrious Johnson and Adriano Moraes.
I just found this card is available afteral on Betnomi website:
https://betnomi.com/sports

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
For this week I'm pretty sure Robert Soldic will win his fight in ONE championship. And I would bet under 1.5rounds. I have been following this guy for years and he should be already in UFC and he had their offer, but the offer from ONE was so good that it made no sense to go to UFC at this moment.
legendary
Bare knuckle is just like a free fight in street Cheesy

I think it's more safer than boxing because the probability to have a serious brain injury or die is less, boxing is a known sport where it's ruined many boxers life. There's another stupid sport by Dana White, it's power slap. Unlike other sport where you can choose to avoid or minimizing taking damage, this sport make you have no way to avoid it lol.

I still wonder how this sport can get accepted by the regulations when it's really risky.

Pages:
Jump to: