Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 19. (Read 14041 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

Demetrious Johnson VS Adriano Moraes III
This is gonna be a good tiebreaker fight for the two. The last fight was like an action movie where DJ really waited for Moraes to move back so he could throw his knees perfectly pressing Moraes to the fence.  DJ throwing Moraes up and lands on the ground in the armbar position for the 3rd fight will end the rival.

I never know that Demetrius and Moraes will get their 3rd match the 1st match was really not that bad and it was really an ordinary match that Adriano Moraes won but in the 2nd match many thought that Adriano Moraes could be dominating Demetrious Johnson, was the other way around that is why the 3rd match is an exciting one to watch and many really are anticipating this, Right now we can never know if Adriano Moraes is going to reclaim the title and get his revenge, or if Demetrious Johnson could retain his title and could defend his belt, that is why this is really exciting,

]Demetrious Johnson is training along with Henry Cejudo and they are breaking down the fight and making the fight plans and even during the second fight against Adriano Moraes they had a training session together and so he will be really prepared and even though Adriano Moraes is a tough opponent DJ is the best in the world and with another legendary ally in Cejudo helping each other hone their skills together.

It is a good choice in my opinion he won in the 2nd match against Moraes because he trained with Cejudo, and right now Henry Cejudo and his camp know what the right thing to do and to get those weaknesses for Demetrius to be ready on their 2nd fight against Adriano Moraes because they will never know if what kind of training Adriano Moraes would do now that they have witness the 2nd fight it will be a sure bloody mess for both fighters,

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
What do you mean they are not 1:1?
It was a simple typing mistake, I meant to say they are NOW 1:1 instead of NOT, but I think they had one more fight scheduled that was canceled back in 2020 Wink
To refresh memory for people who dont remember or didnt watch the first fight between this guys, I am posting video from 2021:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoSB_r653js
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

Nice to see Mighty Mouse is back in action next week against Adriano Moraes for Bantamweight title!
He is favorite to win but better not underestimate Moraes who is getting ready for revenge after losing from Johnson last year,. they are not 1:1.
Dont miss one more fight on this card that is Roberto Soldic vs Zebaztian Kadestam, and I think they are broadcasting this live and free on youtube.

What do you mean they are not 1:1? enlighten me please hehe, I just went to their 1st fight and Moraes can still become a pretty much favorable fighter if Demetrius defeats him in their 1st bout, revenge was really sweet in their 2nd bout, but in this 3rd bout Adrian Moraes could get his revenge or Johnson could defend his title and by the way, I was really confused about the poster that said Flyweight World Championship but they are fighting for the Bantamweight title, enlighten me again if this is a mistake or I am wrong about it,

1st MATCH

2nd MATCH

3rd MATCH

Demetrious Johnson is training along with Henry Cejudo and they are breaking down the fight and making the fight plans even during the second fight against Adriano Moraes they had a training session together and so he will be really prepared and even though Adriano Moraes is a tough opponent DJ is the best in the world and with another legendary ally in Cejudo helping each other hone their skills together.

Adriano Moraes is a tough opponent for sure for Mighty Mouse to train with Henry Cejudo, for this I am now like Cejudo, I really don't like him at 1st but going to who he trained and the level of competition that was at stake there and the result was remarkable most of that was a winning success for fighters that seek help with Henry Cejudo he is like the Yoda of MMA, (not because he is small) no pun intended, but the greatness of Yoda is what I am referring to,
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
Nice to see Mighty Mouse is back in action next week against Adriano Moraes for Bantamweight title!
He is favorite to win but better not underestimate Moraes who is getting ready for revenge after losing from Johnson last year,. they are not 1:1.
Dont miss one more fight on this card that is Roberto Soldic vs Zebaztian Kadestam, and I think they are broadcasting this live and free on youtube.
Demetrious Johnson is training along with Henry Cejudo and they are breaking down the fight and making the fight plans and even during the second fight against Adriano Moraes they had a training session together and so he will be really prepared and even though Adriano Moraes is a tough opponent DJ is the best in the world and with another legendary ally in Cejudo helping each other hone their skills together.
legendary
I was busy with the UFC, Boxing Some Soccer games, the NBA, and even the F1 that I missed most of the fights in the other MMA event, but most of the are really well-known and boring right now here is the event that I think is not boring and it is now a trilogy of a fight
He is favorite to win but better not underestimate Moraes who is getting ready for revenge after losing from Johnson last year, they are now 1:1.
legendary

This is gonna be a good tiebreaker fight for the two. The last fight was like an action movie where DJ really waited for Moraes to move back so he could throw his knees perfectly pressing Moraes to the fence.  DJ throwing Moraes up and lands on the ground in the armbar position for the 3rd fight will end the rival.

It was really a great fight and a revenge knee from their 1st match from Adriano Moraes, for me both these fighters are well-rounded and great at the standup and on the ground a complete example of a mixed martial artist, but I prefer Demetrious Johnson To Adriano Moraes, that 2nd fight has proven that he has upped his skill more, regarding on the ground department, I think this is because of the training he has with Henry Cejudo, that guy is a real master of technique and skills, he surely is a great coach,

Adriano Moraes VS Demetrious Johnson 1st MATCH

Adriano Moraes was really dominating the ground and Demetrious Johnson could not do a thing, Moraes is great at capitalizing those calf kicks and Johnson has never defended them, Adriano Moraes was really reading Demetrous Johnson in his every move, and Adriano Moraes just lets Demetrous Johnson follow him around and there are always opening available for Moraes that exposes Demetrous Johnson with those uppercuts because Johnson is moving on a straight line, and because the knee was allowed for ONE FC while the opponent was on the ground it was the knee that caught Johnson,

Adriano Moraes VS Demetrious Johnson 2nd MATCH

Demetrious Johnson, right now he controlling the pace and because Moraes is moving backward it is safe to say that Moraes's forward punch will not be as powerful while he is moving backward and faints were often used by Demetrious Johnson in this rematch, it was the faints that have controlled Moraes and he doesn't know when he would punch or move anymore it was a movement condition that Johnson has given to Moraes, and Adriano Moraes thinks that Johnson will do something spectacular but all Demetrious Johnson do was to faints and on the ground even though Johnson was on his back he is still controlling Adriano Moraes, it was really a sweet revenge when he times that Flying Knee the same thing Moraes have done to him in their 1st fight,

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

legendary
I was busy with the UFC, Boxing Some Soccer games, the NBA, and even the F1 that I missed most of the fights in the other MMA event, but most of the are really well-known and boring right now here is the event that I think is not boring and it is now a trilogy of a fight,

ONE Fight Night 10: Johnson vs. Moraes 3

Friday 05.05.2023 at 08:00 PM ET
Promotion: ONE Championship

MAIN EVENT
ONE Bantamweight Championship
Demetrious Johnson VS Adriano Moraes

CO-MAIN EVENT
Rodtang Jitmuangnon VS Edgar Juarez Tabares - MUAY THAI

MAIN CARD
Mikey Musumeci VS Osamah Almarwai - Pro GRAPPLING
Stamp Fairtex VS Alyse Anderson
Roberto Soldić VS Zebaztian Kadestam
Sage Northcutt VS Ahmed Mujtaba
Aung La N Sang VS Rong Fan
Jackie Buntan VS Diandra Martin - MUAY THAI

PRELIMINARY CARD
Reinier de Ridder VS Tye Ruotolo - Pro GRAPPLING
Kairat Akhmetov VS Reece McLaren
Lowen Tynanes VS Rae Yoon Ok

All information was from TAPOLOGY

Activity: 966
Merit: 755
Nice submission win for Liz Carmouche, this was easy win for her, Bennett could not even make weight for this fight.
New Bellator 295 is starting soon, and it is possible to watch it combined with UFC event.

Despite all the hate from Dana White, there are some good news for Francis Ngannou, famous boxing legend Floyd Mayweather is willing to sign a deal with him!
He thinks that Ngannou can make some noise in boxing and I agree with him, fight with Tyson Fury would be amazing to watch.
It is enough for him to sign one multi million dollar fight to be set for life, but I want to see him fight more in MMA.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023/04/francis-ngannou-floyd-mayweather-boxing-debut-promotions-signing
I disappointed to watch this week MMA events because the main event fights were boring, in UFC fight night Pavlovich win easily by TKO punches against Blaydes, in Bellator 295 Mix was also win easily by KO knee against Slots. Both of them aren't that bad in statistic, but when they fight we can see their power are in different level.

Yeah Carmouche is still able to beat Bennett in their trilogy, Bennett seems really not care about her weight, as I said before she often missed weight during the fight.

As for Ngannou, maybe he need a couple fight for warm up before he will challenge one of few champions.
legendary
Nice submission win for Liz Carmouche, this was easy win for her, Bennett could not even make weight for this fight.
New Bellator 295 is starting soon, and it is possible to watch it combined with UFC event.

Despite all the hate from Dana White, there are some good news for Francis Ngannou, famous boxing legend Floyd Mayweather is willing to sign a deal with him!
He thinks that Ngannou can make some noise in boxing and I agree with him, fight with Tyson Fury would be amazing to watch.
It is enough for him to sign one multi million dollar fight to be set for life, but I want to see him fight more in MMA.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023/04/francis-ngannou-floyd-mayweather-boxing-debut-promotions-signing
legendary
Crazy to see Bellator have 2 events held with only one day difference, Bellator 294 will happen at April 21 while Bellator 295 will happen at April 22. Carmouche vs Bennett should be an easy win for Carmouche, Bennett is often missed weight during the weight in. For Stos vs Mix, this should be an interesting fight.
Yeah I didnt saw this was going to happen in Bellator this week, but it happened before in other MMA competition, I think it was in ONE fc and maybe PFL.
This will be very interesting MMA week and both Bellator cards are interesting, Carmouche is one of the best  Flyweight fighters and ex UFC.
I love Bellator Tournament style competition for big rewards and fighters will be extra motivated.

after the oktagon 41 event had its highlight two weeks ago, the next (42) event of this series is already taking place.
There is still a lot of time for that event, lets first finish this week that is full of Bellator, KSW, UFC and ONE events Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
after the oktagon 41 event had its highlight two weeks ago, the next (42) event of this series is already taking place.
the highlight of the evening will be the fight of the interim featherweight champion Losene Keita vs. Jakub Tichota. but the evening will also be marked by other famous names - Selim Topuz, Niko Samsonidze, Ruben Wolf, Jeremy Kimball, Vlasto Cepo, Katharina Dalisda, as well as the new british star Shem Rock.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
All of them are doing great against "non ufc fighters". Some people say that this is similar to going from professional to amateur, of course you gonna do great there.
WTF?!
PFL and Bellator are not amateur MMA leagues, but go ahead and step in octagon to test how amater they are.
Let me tell you something, I think you never watched any MMA Bellator or PFL fight in your life, and you dont know what you are taking about.
You are allowed to have your oppinion, but this is end of discussion for me.

Wonder which of my words offended you so much...

Before you end this discussion, I would like to drag one last answer from you - you think that fighters from Bellator, PFL or other promotion are on the same level as UFC ?

I think you dont know the difference between professional, amateur and a guy who goes 2-3 times a week into gym for years just to "train mma" for himself.

The UFC is the biggest MMA promotion and it has the widest audience which means the company also has resources more than any other promotions out there. But this does not guarantee that its champions are always better than the other promotions. The UFC though has the resources to take the other promotions fighters when there are chances or once contracts are done. This is the only advantage the UFC has so most of us can say they have the best fighters in MMA but this is not 100% guaranteed.

An example that UFC champions may not be the best as always in the MMA is when WEC was purchased. The following year its former fighter Ben Henderson took over the lightweight division by impressively defeating UFC champion Frankie Edgar. Frankie Edgar after losing the rematch then dropped down in weight to fight for the featherweight belt, by then held by Jose Aldo, another ex-WEC. Edgar lost again. 

Lets not talk about past but better concentrate on nowadays. Because I can also compare first UFC tournaments and champions and with Pride and say that they are cool too. Wanna talk about other promotion champ vs UFC champs? Ok, "lets get it on" (voice of John McCarthy). Which current non UFC champ is better than UFC champ? Besides Usman Nurmagomedov from Bellator Cheesy

Crazy to see Bellator have 2 events held with only one day difference, Bellator 294 will happen at April 21 while Bellator 295 will happen at April 22. Carmouche vs Bennett should be an easy win for Carmouche, Bennett is often missed weight during the weight in. For Stos vs Mix, this should be an interesting fight.

That is really unusually for MMA. I remember One had two tournaments in one day (ONE on Prime Video 4: Abbasov vs. Lee and ONE 163: Akimoto vs. Petchtanong). But it is really crazy to see Bellator do same.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
All of them are doing great against "non ufc fighters". Some people say that this is similar to going from professional to amateur, of course you gonna do great there.
WTF?!
PFL and Bellator are not amateur MMA leagues, but go ahead and step in octagon to test how amater they are.
Let me tell you something, I think you never watched any MMA Bellator or PFL fight in your life, and you dont know what you are taking about.
You are allowed to have your oppinion, but this is end of discussion for me.

Wonder which of my words offended you so much...

Before you end this discussion, I would like to drag one last answer from you - you think that fighters from Bellator, PFL or other promotion are on the same level as UFC ?

I think you dont know the difference between professional, amateur and a guy who goes 2-3 times a week into gym for years just to "train mma" for himself.

The UFC is the biggest MMA promotion and it has the widest audience which means the company also has resources more than any other promotions out there. But this does not guarantee that its champions are always better than the other promotions. The UFC though has the resources to take the other promotions fighters when there are chances or once contracts are done. This is the only advantage the UFC has so most of us can say they have the best fighters in MMA but this is not 100% guaranteed.

An example that UFC champions may not be the best as always in the MMA is when WEC was purchased. The following year its former fighter Ben Henderson took over the lightweight division by impressively defeating UFC champion Frankie Edgar. Frankie Edgar after losing the rematch then dropped down in weight to fight for the featherweight belt, by then held by Jose Aldo, another ex-WEC. Edgar lost again. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 755

Bellator 294 Quick Card:

Liz Carmouche  vs.  DeAnna Bennett 125 lbs
Tim Johnson  vs.  Said Sowma 265 lbs
Arlene Blencowe  vs.  Sara McMann 145 lbs
Danny Sabatello  vs.  Marcos Breno 135 lbs
Levan Chokheli  vs.  Michael Lombardo 170 lbs
Killys Mota  vs.  Kenneth Cross 155 lbs
Tyrell Fortune  vs.  S. Bilostenniy 265 lbs
Cris Lencioni  vs.  Blake Smith 145 lbs
Anthony Adams  vs.  S. Davlatmurodov 185 lbs

Bellator 295 Quick Card:

Raufeon Stots  vs.  Patchy Mix 135 lbs
I. Macfarlane  vs.  Kana Watanabe 125 lbs
Aaron Pico  vs.  James Gonzalez 145 lbs
Ray Borg  vs.  Kyoji Horiguchi 125 lbs
Yancy Medeiros  vs.  Charlie Leary 165 lbs
Mads Burnell  vs.  Justin Gonzales 145 lbs
Kai Kamaka III  vs.  Adli Edwards 145 lbs
Sumiko Inaba  vs.  Veta Arteaga 125 lbs
Keoni Diggs  vs.  Weber Almeida 145 lbs
Bobby King  vs.  Aalon Cruz 155 lbs
Davion Franklin  vs.  Kasim Aras 265 lbs
Ilara Joanne  vs.  Bruna Ellen 125 lbs
Alexey Shurkevich  vs.  Masayuki Kikuiri 170 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/98378-bellator-294
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/98369-bellator-mma
legendary
please follow this website: https://oktagon.tv/en/ Smiley
Thank you, but this is only for live broadcast, main website don't have anything in English language, so I have to use machine translation Smiley
https://oktagonmma.com/

New PFL 3 event is starting in few days as a nice warmup for UFC Max Holloway fight.
There are not many famous fighters for PFL 3 but I would start watching from early prelims with Magomed Umalatov fight that has perfect 12-0 MMA record.
I never watched main event fighters before, but I would give slight advantage to Sadibou Sy who has big reach advantage.

http://pflmma.com/
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
Is there any website with more information in English language?
✂️

please follow this website: https://oktagon.tv/en/ Smiley
legendary
the first time in liberec. on 15.04.2023 the first and incredibly packed oktagon 41 tournament will take place in north bohemia/czech republic, with the expected title fight for the bantamweight belt between Jonas Magard vs. Gustavo Lopez and the great return of Karlos Vémola, Andres Raška and Robin Fošum. also present will be domestic cage fighter and 'king of the north' Jan Malach, Daniel Škvor, heavyweight Adam Pałasz and 1st champion of the german challenge Selim Topuz.
Is there any website with more information in English language?
I visited Oktagon MMA website that is showing only Czech language and it's the same on their youtube channel.
This looks like local competition from Europe, but they are hiring foreign fighters from other countries-
Trailer on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Of9cOrvTI
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
the first time in liberec. on 15.04.2023 the first and incredibly packed oktagon 41 tournament will take place in north bohemia/czech republic, with the expected title fight for the bantamweight belt between Jonas Magard vs. Gustavo Lopez and the great return of Karlos Vémola, Andres Raška and Robin Fošum. also present will be domestic cage fighter and 'king of the north' Jan Malach, Daniel Škvor, heavyweight Adam Pałasz and 1st champion of the german challenge Selim Topuz.

legendary
Here are the results for the PFL 2: 2023 Regular Season Larissa Pacheco is really the champion for sure
This one again, I really think this is not a female mma fighter, or she has taken some heavy hormone therapy, I mean just look at her photos and videos.
She has short hair, big wide shoulders, lot of tattoos on her body and she said that she never wears woman clothes Smiley
If you dont believe me watch highlights from this main event against Julia Budd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StiPS1kncO4

Watch this interview she gave for MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani last year, and listen his voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-G69xuSNA
Pages:
Jump to: