Pages:
Author

Topic: MMXVI - MMXVI ACADEMY - HUGE PUMP ON YOBIT!! - page 2. (Read 33592 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 501
Working nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The project is going nowhere he isn't even online and there never was a game. Just made up screenshots to fake a game.
I doubt one guy can make a game alone like this and have it a cryptocurrency as well.

There was a game, I am sitting on it. Not going to give something away I worked hard on when Dev Vanishes.
That already happened with Failed Chili[Suspicious link removed]d Thing I just made a really silly basic Android game for them(for Chilicoin that is).

But this one was multiplayer on single device, and would have introduced Multiplayer over WI-FI.
I'm just putting this ones code in my box of unfinished projects that someday I might recycle.

and ofc, the idea was to be able to 'purchase' premium items in game with the currency. Freemiums Smiley

So he actually contacted you?

Let's take this coin over and get it restarted...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The project is going nowhere he isn't even online and there never was a game. Just made up screenshots to fake a game.
I doubt one guy can make a game alone like this and have it a cryptocurrency as well.
legendary
September 27, 2016, 12:03:56 PM
I think we should do a community takeover.  Months of no action...
legendary
September 24, 2016, 04:33:51 PM
Waiting for some progress...
legendary
Updates...
legendary
We need some updates.

It's being delisted on c-cex next week due to lack of interest for trading.

That's sort of an update.

Probably won't make delisting, volume will increase and it will stay on.

Don't quit your day job, you'll never make it as a fortune teller.

FYI, last time they pumped it to keep the listing.  Guess you missed that.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We need some updates.

Don't quit your day job, you'll never make it as a fortune teller.

legendary
We need some updates.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We need some updates.

legendary
We need some updates.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
You guys could use a good content editor Wink

Let me know if you would like me to help! Good luck with the project - nice to see star citizen integration here. Cheers
legendary
Any updates?
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
oh man is that coin still alive  WTF i thought it was dead

It is dead m8. Dev just grabbing whatever he can off Yobit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
oh man is that coin still alive  WTF i thought it was dead
Bitbay is the Future!!!

https://lbry.io/get?r=qkTcK

No thanks ! I'd rather $1 in BTC  Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue
this lottery didn't happen, no actual winner and the dev can't be found i think even the campaign haven't been paid, totally scam but i wonder the coin still moving from the exchange. so maybe the dev enjoying dumping his share.

Yea obviously he is dumping the coin, never seen such a fast scam. Never even bothered paying out the few pennies in campaign bounty, getting ridiculous these altcoins, better off sticking to BTC. i think these altcoins are a waste of time and money (except for the Dev's stealing everyone's money). BTC only real and trusted coin out there.

the problem is that this is a coin that doesn't have premine or ico funds so what is dev dumping? he doesn't have any coins....

If he mined coins pre-release and then used a paper wallet (cold storage) to hide it off the blockchain would be very easy to to add it to a wallet and sell it as needed.
legendary
Activity: 1120

No thanks ! I'd rather $1 in BTC  Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue
this lottery didn't happen, no actual winner and the dev can't be found i think even the campaign haven't been paid, totally scam but i wonder the coin still moving from the exchange. so maybe the dev enjoying dumping his share.

Yea obviously he is dumping the coin, never seen such a fast scam. Never even bothered paying out the few pennies in campaign bounty, getting ridiculous these altcoins, better off sticking to BTC. i think these altcoins are a waste of time and money (except for the Dev's stealing everyone's money). BTC only real and trusted coin out there.

the problem is that this is a coin that doesn't have premine or ico funds so what is dev dumping? he doesn't have any coins....
Activity: 1022
I dont have 1 btc almost year know about btc and steal dont have 1 btc.
Bitbay is the Future!!!

No thanks ! I'd rather $1 in BTC  Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

yes mate i think only btc that we can rely as of now this project really been a pump and dump one when the dev already satisfied with his earning he abandoned the project. we just need to learned from this mistake.

Sad what the altcoin scene has become  Sad
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

No thanks ! I'd rather $1 in BTC  Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

yes mate i think only btc that we can rely as of now this project really been a pump and dump one when the dev already satisfied with his earning he abandoned the project. we just need to learned from this mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: