Pages:
Author

Topic: MMXVI - MMXVI ACADEMY - HUGE PUMP ON YOBIT!! - page 7. (Read 33592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I found this at the LISK thread, i hope i can change the LISK symbol here into MMXVI and give us some good results for all of the early MMXVI players

PS: you can always modify the pic yourself Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can you please give us a list of all peers and if posible last bootstrap

I don't think that on cryptochainer.com is the last bootstrap.

thx
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm still waiting for the first order on this Wink

BUY SPACESHIPS WITH MMXVI

PREPARING FOR STAR CITIZENS? LOVE IT? WHAT ABOUT USING MMXVI COINS AND RECEIVE SHIPS!!!

About Star Citizens:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen

In fact: we are planning to build a marketplace in our website that allow EVERYBODY to add items and allow people to buy and sell what they want as long as it is game related.

I'm asking the community if you know people with some good skills, come and talk with me, so that we can together make MMXVI bigger and stronger.

And remember

Spread the word but don't forget to buy....
legendary
Anybody that speak Russian/France/Spanish?

There is a bounty of 7,500 MMXVI for translating OPs and other 2,500 MMXVI for updates when required.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mmxvi-mmxvi-academy-huge-pump-on-yobit-1361482

Great improvements here.
Anybody that speak Russian/France/Spanish?

There is a bounty of 7,500 MMXVI for translating OPs and other 2,500 MMXVI for updates when required.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mmxvi-mmxvi-academy-huge-pump-on-yobit-1361482

I will release a roadmap in details the coming weeks.

We will add a android wallet to allow people to keep their coins on the android device.

We will create a paper wallet that allow you to give people that you love/care about some MMXVI coins.

We will allow user to buy Steam Gift Cards using their MMXVI coins in the same way how you can use your MMXVI coins to buy Star Citizens ships.

We will release some more details on the platform that we want to create that will be used for our games.

We will release a web wallet to allow the players to easily access their accounts.

Those are a few points that will be taken care of in the near future.

Buy your MMXVI now and spread the word. Be in first...
MINE MMXVI

EVERYBODY CAN MINE MMXVI. All you need to do is enter command "setgenerate true" in wallet console. Mining using standalone miner is recommended. You can download a Argon2 miner to do this.
You want to get some free MMXVI

Go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mmxvi-signature-campaign-launched-100000-mmxvi-for-participents-1487787

Up to 200,000 MMXVI free coins. 100,000 MMXVI for the signature compaign and 100,000 MMXVI if we get listed on Yobit/ Bittrex or Poloniex.

Interesting project, following... Smiley

Thanks...
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!

Go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mmxvi-signature-campaign-launched-100000-mmxvi-for-participents-1487787

Up to 200,000 MMXVI free coins. 100,000 MMXVI for the signature compaign and 100,000 MMXVI if we get listed on Yobit/ Bittrex or Poloniex.

Interesting project, following... Smiley

MMXVI is the ONLY REAL Argon2 algorithm coin available on the market!!! The ONLY REAL Argon2 coin that didn't had a hidden premine or huge premine amount, or had a huge ICO. Every trader/miner has the same opportunity to become a nice bagholder. Every trader/miner has the opportunity to work with us to achieve our targets. Lets make MMXVI big!
MINE MMXVI

EVERYBODY CAN MINE MMXVI. All you need to do is enter command "setgenerate true" in wallet console. Mining using standalone miner is recommended. You can download a Argon2 miner to do this.

BUY SPACESHIPS WITH MMXVI

PREPARING FOR STAR CITIZENS? LOVE IT? WHAT ABOUT USING MMXVI COINS AND RECEIVE SHIPS!!!

Thanks everybody for the support. I see some more and more interest in the coin. Getting it listed to a major exchange will increase the interest even more.

Coin value is low, the risk of buying MMXVI is also low. MMXVI is now trading at 44 sats (3.3M coins on the market) so worth a little more then 1 BTC.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
i just did send you my twitter page and retweet those tweets which include the info about your coin. thanks in advanced hope i can get some freebie.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Interesting  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1148
Yep keep it up, this coin is going places...
legendary
I really start to like the activity here.
cool I just followed you from my twitter I just don't know how to earn w/out signature campaign
kindly let me know if what can i bring to your campaign so i can earn some coin, thank you.

I need to know your twitter Smiley

We have reserved 100,000 MMXVI for this campaign. To qualify you must be a Jr Member or higher.

For each week you are active in the Signature Campaign and you are following us on Twitter and Slack you will receive 10 shares for Slack and 1 share per retweet. 10 shares per Signature. The total number of shares of all people joining this compaign will be divided by 25,000 MMXVI (this for the next 4 weeks) and this will result in your number of MMXVI coins.

So for following us on twitter you need to retweet my tweets, and per retweet you will receive one share and the total of shares will be divided to found out how many MMXVI coins you will receive.

Please send me your twitter address.
Pages:
Jump to: