Pages:
Author

Topic: MMXVI - MMXVI ACADEMY - HUGE PUMP ON YOBIT!! - page 5. (Read 33592 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I like the idea. I already have the coins and signature too.
1BTC very tempting  Wink

The next DBIC Wink DBIC was also trading at 200sats and suddenly bang.

Would be nice to see this coin succeed  Cool
Bitbay is the Future!!!
1BTC very tempting  Wink

I like the lottery idea  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
1BTC very tempting  Wink

The next DBIC Wink DBIC was also trading at 200sats and suddenly bang.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
1BTC very tempting  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You don't own any MMXVI coins?

Join our signature campaign.

@Community,

I was wondering to create a special lottory that one person can win 1 BTC. To enter this lottory you need to have 50,000 MMXVI coins. What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?
wow what a good rewards, 1btc how can i get free mmvxI sir? do i need to joined or it is just purely trading?
50,000 mmxvI  to win 1 btc, good luck mate hope many members here will join that game.thanks in advance
hope you can give me advice where to get the free coin.

Here you will find more information to get free coins : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mmxvi-signature-campaign-launched-100000-mmxvi-for-participents-1487787

It is just a idea 50,000 MMXVI is worth 0.05 BTC. if 20 people join then it is already a break even for me Cheesy if more then 20 people join then 1 person will be happy, and the coins above the 1 BTC in MMXVI value i will destroy, will decrease the number of coins and it will increase MMXVI value.

You need to setup a time and use a escrow that will keep that 1 BTC and the MMXVI coins in case that something is not right. And you need to have a way how to identify the winner. Using a blockchain number for example. Let people send their coins and ask them for a number. If that number is correct then they win.

Go ahead. Setup a MMXVI escrow address. I will send 1 BTC to the BTC escrow address. People send their MMXVI coins to you and tell a number between 0 and 100 and based on the blockchain we will determine which block and see who has won.
legendary

@Community,

I was wondering to create a special lottory that one person can win 1 BTC. To enter this lottory you need to have 50,000 MMXVI coins. What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?
wow what a good rewards, 1btc how can i get free mmvxI sir? do i need to joined or it is just purely trading?
50,000 mmxvI  to win 1 btc, good luck mate hope many members here will join that game.thanks in advance

Here you will find more information to get free coins : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mmxvi-signature-campaign-launched-100000-mmxvi-for-participents-1487787

It is just a idea 50,000 MMXVI is worth 0.05 BTC. if 20 people join then it is already a break even for me Cheesy if more then 20 people join then 1 person will be happy, and the coins above the 1 BTC in MMXVI value i will destroy, will decrease the number of coins and it will increase MMXVI value.

You need to setup a time and use a escrow that will keep that 1 BTC and the MMXVI coins in case that something is not right. And you need to have a way how to identify the winner. Using a blockchain number for example. Let people send their coins and ask them for a number. If that number is correct then they win.
Bitbay is the Future!!!
legendary

@Community,

Great idea.... x20 your return, this is certainly interesting for smaller BTCs investors, they can suddenly win 1 BTC or lose 0.05 BTC Smiley

@Community,

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

@Community,

@Community,

legendary
I will take my spaceship to da moon Cheesy Look at the volume on Yobit...
We have increase our team to deliver faster solution.
legendary
MMXVI TO 10000 SATS SOON???
I'm considering to decrease the number of coins linked to $1 to buy ships at star citizens. With the little jump in price on Yobit, it makes more sense to have $1 = 750 and not $1 = 1000. Currently 1000 is worth $0.75 so when i decrease the value to 750 for $1 then it will give you a discount of $0.25 per dollar that you spend at Star Citizens.
Spread the word on MMXVI. Join our signature campaign. Move MMXVI to the next level. Make MMXVI visible, trade it and it will hit more and more exchanges.
I've completed a request for Poloniex to add MMXVI

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

legendary
Buy support on Yobit is pretty nice. Next step Bittrex.... Cheesy
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
ok here is the file path to get to the .conf file for the wallet

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MMXVI

the conf file is called MMXVI.conf

Make sure your wallet is exited and closed...

add the nodes listed in the above posts then save and exit the .conf file

reopen wallet and wait 60 seconds ...it should sync fine.
legendary
Can someone just change the Lisk symbol into MMXVI Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: