Pages:
Author

Topic: MMXVI - MMXVI ACADEMY - HUGE PUMP ON YOBIT!! - page 6. (Read 33592 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
debug window doesn't let me add these nodes.. what is the name of config file and where to drop it?

addnode=192.95.29.72:59002
addnode=86.169.67.213:6503
addnode=92.144.130.101:37032
addnode=89.0.110.40:42888
addnode=92.144.130.101:30789
addnode=97.81.194.218:51598
addnode=93.86.92.24:28004
addnode=93.86.92.24:16294
addnode=91.33.192.121:62541
addnode=97.81.194.218:6503
addnode=93.208.111.115:3536
addnode=167.114.182.149:6503
addnode=95.82.135.136:58303
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
how do i sync wallet...what are the nodes i need to add?

You can use the ones from Yobit

addnode=192.95.29.72:59002
addnode=86.169.67.213:6503
addnode=92.144.130.101:37032
addnode=89.0.110.40:42888
addnode=92.144.130.101:30789
addnode=97.81.194.218:51598
addnode=93.86.92.24:28004
addnode=93.86.92.24:16294
addnode=91.33.192.121:62541
addnode=97.81.194.218:6503
addnode=93.208.111.115:3536
addnode=167.114.182.149:6503
addnode=95.82.135.136:58303
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
how do i sync wallet...what are the nodes i need to add?

Team:

Bart - Lead Developer

Bart has over five years' experience in the Supply Chain software Industry delivering real-time, mission critical software products used by tier 1 to tier 3 companies globally. The products Bart has been responsible for developing have been implemented by many international customers in a wide range of sectors (pharmaceutical, 3PL, Hi-tech and e-comm etc.).

In his career Bart has:

• Successfully managed teams of Software Engineers.
• Acted as Product Manager setting the functional and technical direction of the product and the drawing up of Roadmap and Strategic direction documents for the customer base.
• Been customer facing with involvement in International Sales Cycles

Alex - Technical Game Developer

Alex has been working on major crypto currencies coins that achieve a marketcap of more then $1M

In his career Alex has:

• Successfully managed a crypto currency with a value of more then $1M
• Has been working a cryptoworld for over 3 years

First i'd like to thank the team for the invite and i hope my modest experience with game developers and my knowledge about gaming economy can put this project where it initially belongs: on very top of merged crypto and gaming ecosystem. When i said "where it initially belongs" it because of what distinguishes this coin among others. First, it's a team - team with a vision. Team capable of achieving the goals, no matter how high.
We understand crypto is still pretty much about quick buck, but how serious that can really be? Solid things takes time and effort and dedication.
MMXVI team have all that. The very fact that the coin is POW only / no premine, should yield confidence in community, as well as in newcomers, whether they plan to trade, invest or use MMXVI as a payment mean within their games/applications/services.
The very fact of small amount in circulation and fair distribution is what establishes MMXVI coin as an in game Premium currency.
At least we're developing our monetization model based on such concept. Once we have the infrastructure ready for deployment we'll certainly publish our business plan as a POC.
We'll publish the detailed roadmap soon so you all can have much better insight on how's the development going. At the moment our ambition lacks a few skilful people but we're dealing with it. Yet as ideas are piling up and projects expanding, we'll be ready to recruit more people, developers mostly.
For someone asked about the website: the website will be up in a few days most but just to fill the void until the real badass site is finished, the one that'll contain game item shop or even open market, list of all games that accept MMXVI as payment currency, live game tournaments betting place and much more.
Apart from the website, we're about to deploy the web wallet, secure yet easy to use. It's a handy tool and it will become a necessity once the SDK for easy integration is completed (which will act as the core of the whole system) and it's one of the most difficult projects we're dealing with, programming wise.
So, we're working full throttle here, but still, go easy on us. Smiley We'd really like this to become open and community need driven project so feel free to propose, suggest, question, and even criticize. Cheesy

P.S. I should have introduce myself and address to the community earlier, i apologize, guess i just dipped into the essence and started enjoying working on the project.

Regards,
Alex

News:

• 12/02/16 Hard fork @120000
  • 15/02/16 Added to coinmarketcap MMXI
  • 23/02/16 Marketcap of $3.000
  • 23/02/16 Website development started
  • 24/05/16 Update on the Web Wallet
  • 25/05/16 Buying Star Citizen spaceships with MMXVI

Specifications:

• Proof of Work (POW)

• 30 Second block time

• Less than 3 million MMXVI in circulation

IRC:
Forum:
Doc:
Wiki:
Twitter: MMXVI Twitter
Blog: MMXVI Twitter
Explorer: MMXVI Block Explorer
Slack: MMXVI SLACK

Releases:

• 1.0.1 Update is mandatory - fix problem with undefined bitshift operation. reward lowered to 5 MMXVI starting with block 46000 to prevent inflation.
  • 1.0.2 Update is mandatory - Reduce block rewards to 1 MMXVI starting with block 120000 to prevent inflation
  • 1.0.2.1 Update is optional - Change logo to our new one

Multipool:

• Hashpower
  • zpool
  • EVERYBODY CAN MINE MMXVI. All you need to do is enter command "setgenerate true" in wallet console. Mining using standalone miner is recommended. You can download a Argon2 miner to do this.

Market Cap:

Source:

Exchanges:

BUY SPACESHIPS WITH MMXVI

PREPARING FOR STAR CITIZENS? LOVE IT? WHAT ABOUT USING MMXVI COINS AND RECEIVE SHIPS!!!

Roadmap:

I will release a roadmap in details the coming weeks.

We will add a android wallet to allow people to keep their coins on the android device.

We will create a paper wallet that allow you to give people that you love/care about some MMXVI coins.

We will allow user to buy Steam Gift Cards using their MMXVI coins in the same way how you can use your MMXVI coins to buy Star Citizens ships.

We will release some more details on the platform that we want to create that will be used for our games.

We will release a web wallet to allow the players to easily access their accounts.

Those are a few points that will be taken care of in the near future.

Buy your MMXVI now and spread the word. Be in first...

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Price is finally moving higher... Pitty that i wasn't able to buy, but this should be just the beginning, a lot of good things are happening here.
BUY SPACESHIPS WITH MMXVI

PREPARING FOR STAR CITIZENS? LOVE IT? WHAT ABOUT USING MMXVI COINS AND RECEIVE SHIPS!!!

legendary
Nice, listing on Yobit... keep up the good work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can you please give us a list of all peers and if posible last bootstrap

I don't think that on cryptochainer.com is the last bootstrap.

thx

Here you go : Bootstrap

thx for bootstrap.. I would also need some peer list... I have 0 connection

Use the peer list from c-cex.com... Gave me full connection...

OK thx .. will try
Now moving to the next phase Smiley

can you please post some nodes... I have still 0 connection in my wallet thx
Now moving to the next phase Smiley

Thank you Yobit for adding MMXVI
legendary
Activity: 1148

thx

Use the peer list from c-cex.com... Gave me full connection...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
MINE MMXVI

EVERYBODY CAN MINE MMXVI. All you need to do is enter command "setgenerate true" in wallet console. Mining using standalone miner is recommended. You can download a Argon2 miner to do this.

is this mining config from the wallet itself can be profitable to use from an laptop? just curios if using my i7 laptop can make me mine some of this coin? just give me some info if possible, thanks in advance sir.

thx

Those anybody know someone from BTC38? That is a exchange in China and it would be great to get us listed there.

I also requested "Bitcoin Exchange Thailand" exchange to add us.

I hope that Bittrex would add us soon. If they want to add a coin that doesn't have any premine/ICO then they should certainly consider MMXVI.

Don't bother with bter.com... Took me 6 months to get my XCP back after an error with the wallet...  Communication with them is complete crap!

I don't know... it is one of the biggest exchanges in the world. I was on the Bittrex slack a few months ago when MMXVI started and send a few mails but always the same response.

That is why i'm running those compaign so that they can see that there is some interest in MMXVI and that it should deserve a bigger exchange. And this via a free listing and not a sponsor listing as i don't have 3 BTC to get my coin listed automatically, as i said, it was no ICO coin. If someone is willing to pay then he can do it, else i'm hoping on some goodwill from Bittrex to add a fair coin to their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Those anybody know someone from BTC38? That is a exchange in China and it would be great to get us listed there.

I hope that Bittrex would add us soon. If they want to add a coin that doesn't have any premine/ICO then they should certainly consider MMXVI.

Don't bother with bter.com... Took me 6 months to get my XCP back after an error with the wallet...  Communication with them is complete crap!

legendary
Price is moving higher and higher on C-CEX. Not a lot of coins for sale. Also pretty low marketcap even with the big jump of BTC.

thx

Pages:
Jump to: