Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 10. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

as long as mantiscoin.com doesn´t work, I´ve uploaded the windows v1.2.0.0 wallet

http://www.filedropper.com/mantis-qt

https://www.virustotal.com/de/url/f7f2ef7ac4a19a9d09dc79818cf96299dd0f408874a3308fa972312a2df5a8e3/analysis/1408045405/

feel free to share  Wink

Wallet is awesome except something is broken with the lock function. I cannot unlock to stake. Reverting back to original v1.0.1 until that is fixed.
Activity: 230
I trust the dev, but has anybody checked source for code like USBcion had that allowed POS staking to mint any number of coins? Just something to check before POS starts.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A ROUND OF APPLUASE TO THE FUDDERS
AND OFFER MY CONGRATULATIONS
YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKED THE COIN TO ZERO

No you can't buy lower Wink About 700/800 is the bottom it seems. Hold and it will hit 5k.

Dev will come up with his news soon probably and then the price will spike up like crazy...everyone will then some Mantis Smiley

I'm mining and buying as much i can!

Grin Cheesy

Doing the same , about one million more to mine Smiley

POW will be finished in about one day Cool
Activity: 210

Relax man...

The whole market is taking a huge dump. There is panic and crashing values all over the place. Even Bitcoin itself is getting hammered. Now its up to the Mantis Dev Team... There is some good stuff with this coin with the Mantis Web UI and Chat. If its real (as we think it is which is why we are here to begin with) and the dev sticks with it, the coin will survive and today will be nothing but a good buying opportunity. If the devs walks on us, we probably should not have invested in the coin to begin with.

All of the new coins are getting a bad rap right now due to the recent plethora of new scam coins. This is unfortunately making investors all that much more skittish when the "fudders" get started, even on the best of new projects. Mantis PoW hasn't even ended and the MantisWeb / Nodes are not even in beta as of yet and unfortunately, most dev teams do not have the resources to maintain a web presence 24/7 to fight all the FUD... Is it just a well designed scam or just a good project getting hammered by the environment into which it has been born? We'll have to wait and see. But the bottom line is as always, if its real and has a passionate team behind it, it will survive the stormy birth. If not, it wont.

C'est La Vie!

+1

Very nice post!

I completly agree with you!

I hold quite nice amoint of this coin and you can say want you want but i do not feel comfortable readong info about no mac walley updated no mantiscoin website as promised. I would prefer to see some results delivered bu dev. Hopefully it will happen within next few hours.

I have too a nice amount invested in Mantis but i'm confortable, just dont panic and don't invest more than what you can afford to lose...
just have patience a couple days and watch Cheesy
Activity: 198

Relax man...

The whole market is taking a huge dump. There is panic and crashing values all over the place. Even Bitcoin itself is getting hammered. Now its up to the Mantis Dev Team... There is some good stuff with this coin with the Mantis Web UI and Chat. If its real (as we think it is which is why we are here to begin with) and the dev sticks with it, the coin will survive and today will be nothing but a good buying opportunity. If the devs walks on us, we probably should not have invested in the coin to begin with.

All of the new coins are getting a bad rap right now due to the recent plethora of new scam coins. This is unfortunately making investors all that much more skittish when the "fudders" get started, even on the best of new projects. Mantis PoW hasn't even ended and the MantisWeb / Nodes are not even in beta as of yet and unfortunately, most dev teams do not have the resources to maintain a web presence 24/7 to fight all the FUD... Is it just a well designed scam or just a good project getting hammered by the environment into which it has been born? We'll have to wait and see. But the bottom line is as always, if its real and has a passionate team behind it, it will survive the stormy birth. If not, it wont.

C'est La Vie!
Activity: 210

No you can't buy lower Wink About 700/800 is the bottom it seems. Hold and it will hit 5k.

Dev will come up with his news soon probably and then the price will spike up like crazy...everyone will then some Mantis Smiley

I'm mining and buying as much i can!

Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
Do you have a list of nodes?

try these...  Wink

addnode=192.155.89.136:33376
addnode=62.116.254.204:33376
addnode=209.73.144.179:33376
addnode=192.99.10.27:33376
addnode=96.37.218.76:33376
addnode=76.173.48.220:33376
addnode=114.215.130.22:33376
addnode=182.92.0.128:33376
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hey guys did you notice that you're beign traded as MTS instread of MNS on c-cex.com you should probably message the admins.

I had noticed that as well. Needs to be changed.
PM them then, we've talked about that in other thread so i thought it would be nice to let you guys know...it's totally different and dead coin btw.
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Do you have a list of nodes?
Activity: 201
Hey guys did you notice that you're beign traded as MTS instread of MNS on c-cex.com you should probably message the admins.

I had noticed that as well. Needs to be changed.
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
Activity: 434
Activity: 168

█ ★Mantiscoin (MNS) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Mantiscoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Mac Wallet does not sync
Activity: 294
it is quite...we wait for dev.

the good think the money are there:

http://cryptobe.com/address/MHeEve6QtNVFLX665cJ9rmiko1uh6C175Z

Smiley

premine wont be sold, if he was going to sell he would have sold when the price was 6x what it is now. devs are genuine.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I'm going to running nodes from a windows PC
Any help how to make sure security is beefed up
Activity: 294
this is the mantis thread fuckface. dev hows things coming along, anything to update us with?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
while i understand that a lot of us are very excited about this coin.

please, let's all pause and take a moment before posting.

first, if you have a disagreement with someone, please pm them. the open forum is not the correct venue for settling petty squabbles.

second, please consider your post volume on this particular thread. if your name appears on a post more than once per page, you are over posting. this is important because it can discourage new members from participating when a thread becomes dominated by just a few users.

third, constant post about the price of the coin going up or down does absolutely nothing to help the coin. it only makes you appear to be a noob because, that's what noobs  do.

with all the possibilities this coin has, i'd really like to hear how everyone plans on running their mantis web node. what kind of hardware do you have planned? what's your internet connection? firewall options?

nothing but love for you guys.

So I have never run a node before but I would happily look into this? What hardware do you suggest for this? my internet connection I would hope can carry anything you throw at it ( 75mb down and 19mb up )

this connection is good to support the  nodes
Activity: 1022
while i understand that a lot of us are very excited about this coin.

please, let's all pause and take a moment before posting.

first, if you have a disagreement with someone, please pm them. the open forum is not the correct venue for settling petty squabbles.

second, please consider your post volume on this particular thread. if your name appears on a post more than once per page, you are over posting. this is important because it can discourage new members from participating when a thread becomes dominated by just a few users.

third, constant post about the price of the coin going up or down does absolutely nothing to help the coin. it only makes you appear to be a noob because, that's what noobs  do.

with all the possibilities this coin has, i'd really like to hear how everyone plans on running their mantis web node. what kind of hardware do you have planned? what's your internet connection? firewall options?

nothing but love for you guys.

So I have never run a node before but I would happily look into this? What hardware do you suggest for this? my internet connection I would hope can carry anything you throw at it ( 75mb down and 19mb up )
Pages:
Jump to: