Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 6. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Stop taking risks with risks with shitcoins. Look for real developers behind real projects. Theres a large group of people running altcoin factories just pumping shitcoins out left and right. A few of the coins out there have real developers Cloakcoin and Shadowcoin are two projects like that. Go for real devs. Shitcoins are sucking the life out of the altcoin space. Become an educated investor and be wise with your money. Contributing to shitcoin projects either by hash or trades, just prolongs their stain on the community.

This is an example of one being exposed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nightmare-shadowcoinclone-nm-fresh-algo-shadowsend-shadowchat-741234
'

this is true, and i swear bittrex is in on it, 4 out of 5 coins they add per week turn out to be scams
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
It was real POS - proof out shit.
Activity: 350
Stop taking risks with risks with shitcoins. Look for real developers behind real projects. Theres a large group of people running altcoin factories just pumping shitcoins out left and right. A few of the coins out there have real developers Cloakcoin and Shadowcoin are two projects like that. Go for real devs. Shitcoins are sucking the life out of the altcoin space. Become an educated investor and be wise with your money. Contributing to shitcoin projects either by hash or trades, just prolongs their stain on the community.

This is an example of one being exposed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nightmare-shadowcoinclone-nm-fresh-algo-shadowsend-shadowchat-741234
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why crashing, i really can't understand!?

Because we are about to enter proof of work with no website, no dev, no news. Other than confetti magician, which was a nice piece of work I must say Smiley

Edit: Proof of Stake
you just went full retard, never go full retard.
im awaiting MantisWeb9.0DARK++

and realsed from the username "MantisCoinDEVrealgenuineofficial"
i think you went a little overboard with the video chat feature.

Fuckin genius. Kids probably 12,lol

yeah, a 12 year old that just accumulated at 200 then sold to you at 850.

prob an asian genius

I was selling at 850 i assure you, after this wreck of a ride

ya, i wasn't insulting him.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

yeah, a 12 year old that just accumulated at 200 then sold to you at 850.

prob an asian genius

Ok, i will wait MantisWeb 4.0
I'll laugh at that  Cheesy
Ha, yea. well dude burned through a 100k sell he placed at 500. Even got some above that, impressive..if you have no morals
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D

MantisUI 3.0 is about the be released - Stay Tuned!

Change log includes
  • Encrypted messaging with file sending capabilities
  • Video Chat - similar to skype
  • Scalable blockchain - based on cryptonites algorithm - blockchain renewals each month
  • Aliases now available to send and receive transactions!
  • We have added an encrypted MantisSend function which completely anonymises transactions
  • Updated version MantisChat (IRC Based till MantisWeb Launch)
  • TOR Option now fully functional
  • Updated MantisWeb Options/Statistics Page
  • Added some MantisWeb code for testing

again apologies for the long delay, my original mantis bct account email was incorrect and uncrecoverable, so i had to create a new one.

sounds almost too good to be true.

btw. it´s quit simple... just confirm this statement on twitter, please  Wink
Activity: 350
I'm not saying this is or is not a scam but it smells like Carsen Klock Nightmarecoin team. Icon + features are the same on the wallet just styled differently. I've exposed the Nightmarecoin scam here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nightmare-shadowcoinclone-nm-fresh-algo-shadowsend-shadowchat-741234

There are two coins being made in the altcoin space - shitcoins and real coins. The few devs who are innovating are having their tech ripped off and rebranded. Shadowcoin's dev is responsible for the innovation in Encrypted Messaging yet none of the shitcoin devs will give him credit for it. Anyways, good luck with this project hopefully it's not a shitcoin. It makes sense to send out as many shitcoins out as you can, some will go under the radar until detected. I exposed Nightmarecoin before it had a chance to grow wings.

My advice: Don't risk it, invest in real projects like Shadow. If people are cloning it this early on you know they are doing something right. When you invest in a real coin you can sleep at night, without worrying about the bottom falling out on you.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can't open website and can't download wallet,

Yes as explained an hour ago... it will be launched at the same time as MantisWeb3.0
Pages:
Jump to: