Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 11. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i dont see this coin going under 1k anytime soon people should just acsept they didnt get it cheap and buy in for 1000+

also i donated a ticket to the moon and mantis accsepted

its under 1k now

nanananananananan your blind

current bid .00000808btc on bittrex

why are you even arguing?  you can go and look at the price you fucking dolt.
Activity: 336
i dont see this coin going under 1k anytime soon people should just acsept they didnt get it cheap and buy in for 1000+

also i donated a ticket to the moon and mantis accsepted

its under 1k now
Activity: 294
looks like mantiscoin is about to drop the bass and run to 5k sats!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Rising back to 4-5k.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
all green daggers, she going up up!

20k market cap? joke. 0.3btc stopping this from doubling and almost tripling

Hey, thanks for the FUD.

just bought 65000 ceap coins.

now if you want to stop fud please so i kan dump this shit.  Grin

thanks
all green daggers, she going up up!

20k market cap? joke. 0.3btc stopping this from doubling and almost tripling
according to the charts looks like mantis is about to start its uptrend

847 -> 1107 in 4 minutes. goodbye cheap prices
Activity: 1022
I can not download a wallet.

http://mantiscoin.com/win-v1.2.0.zip

Wher can I get working wallet?

Might have to wait for the Dev to come back on line later on Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I can not download a wallet.

http://mantiscoin.com/win-v1.2.0.zip

Wher can I get working wallet?

Activity: 415
Following this interesting coin and thread with great interest...

@Suchnekki, please do everyone a favor, including yourself, do not post here ever again... Go to other pastures creating your chaos. (or create a new socket puppy.) I think you have a bad jinx around you... well thanks to you I got those cheap coins I guess... but still, it kind of feels wrong (and right at the same time)

Suchnekki, it is allright to ask for help if you have problems in the head. Doctors can cure anything these days. Or maybe alternative therapy - I've heard good things about shock treatment.

- Good luck to Mantiscoin dev(s)! Be positive, make it happen!

People, relax and get some very cheap coins...

...and Suchnekki... please, please stay away... go sell some booze for teenagers or whatever you do for living.

Love it. awesome.
I was worried about the price, damned fudsters evrywhere. Hopefully the price will recover once the webpage is up and running. 4 more days to go!

No worries here so far , miners also will be dumping still for about 2 more days until POW is finished

No worries about the price here either, It's not something I look at everyday mind you.

Yes but many people unfortunetaly don`t look at potential of the coins but when they see price jumping from 1k to 2 ,3k they sell at once they don`t even think the price can go to thousands or hundreds of k. The crypto world used them to do it.

But there are many great devs around ,when MantisWeb promises will be fullfilled and anyone can become a node and gain very nice profit by holding big amounts of coins for longer time, also getting bonuses for transaction fees we will see hundred k for sure.

I am believer in crypto world and there are devs and coins who bring life to this world , i hope Mantis will join them

Looking at this coin on paper, it has the potential to go a long way.
legendary
Activity: 2310
I was worried about the price, damned fudsters evrywhere. Hopefully the price will recover once the webpage is up and running. 4 more days to go!

No worries here so far , miners also will be dumping still for about 2 more days until POW is finished

No worries about the price here either, It's not something I look at everyday mind you.

Yes but many people unfortunetaly don`t look at potential of the coins but when they see price jumping from 1k to 2 ,3k they sell at once they don`t even think the price can go to thousands or hundreds of k. The crypto world used them to do it.

But there are many great devs around ,when MantisWeb promises will be fullfilled and anyone can become a node and gain very nice profit by holding big amounts of coins for longer time, also getting bonuses for transaction fees we will see hundred k for sure.

I am believer in crypto world and there are devs and coins who bring life to this world , i hope Mantis will join them
im ready for the big price ramp up when mining finishes like all coins do after POW

legendary

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

@Suchnekki, please do everyone a favor, including yourself, do not post here ever again... Go to other pastures creating your chaos. (or create a new socket puppy.) I think you have a bad jinx around you... well thanks to you I got those cheap coins I guess... but still, it kind of feels wrong (and right at the same time)

Suchnekki, it is allright to ask for help if you have problems in the head. Doctors can cure anything these days. Or maybe alternative therapy - I've heard good things about shock treatment.

...and Suchnekki... please, please stay away... go sell some booze for teenagers or whatever you do for living.

thanks babe.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

legendary
is this another dud? If not, what's the recovery plan?

It just needs progress now as every coin Wink it is just a chance to collect more now

Any ETA on the new website?

We are trying to get it out today Smiley

May be a small delay as from what happened or the last few hours. We have a lot of pms etc to go through and trying to fix the harm that these FUD makers have caused.

Rest assured things are progressing still, a little slower than expected now but still happening!

right now all these fudsters have finished fudding. let the prices begin. dev when is mantiscoin2.0 being released? i want to be a node runner already

We are aiming for beta testing on the testnet on 18th August as per roadmap.

suchnekky = snuffalofigus  , nice try  Roll Eyes

i am not suchnekki doofus

Yea you are troll
Pages:
Jump to: