Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 8. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Greetings, i apologize for the delay over the past few days, the team has been hard at work all week and we are all just putting the final touches on Mantisweb 3.0 and are proud to say all went excellent in testnet and it will be released in just under 2 hours. with some amazing new tech and new features which haven't been integrated in a coin ever before! Im sure you will all be happy with the updated wallet and all new functions which we have worked our minds off for the past week to be released, this included MantisSend, the future is here, send small files upon the blockchain to aliases, also integrated is an anonymiser transaction chain, Aliases now available while sending transactions! Updated blockchain for a fully scalable chain, no more large blockchain bloat & also video chat capabilities within the wallet(from alias to alias) The Future is Here!

MantisUI 3.0 is about the be released - Stay Tuned!

Change log includes
  • Encrypted messaging with file sending capabilities
  • Video Chat - similar to skype
  • Scalable blockchain - based on cryptonites algorithm - blockchain renewals each month
  • Aliases now available to send and receive transactions!
  • We have added an encrypted MantisSend function which completely anonymises transactions
  • Updated version MantisChat (IRC Based till MantisWeb Launch)
  • TOR Option now fully functional
  • Updated MantisWeb Options/Statistics Page
  • Added some MantisWeb code for testing

holy mother of god, and with a 19k usd market cap. nice entry
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Greetings, i apologize for the delay over the past few days, the team has been hard at work all week and we are all just putting the final touches on Mantisweb 3.0 and are proud to say all went excellent in testnet and it will be released in just under 2 hours. with some amazing new tech and new features which haven't been integrated in a coin ever before! Im sure you will all be happy with the updated wallet and all new functions which we have worked our minds off for the past week to be released, this included MantisSend, the future is here, send small files upon the blockchain to aliases, also integrated is an anonymiser transaction chain, Aliases now available while sending transactions! Updated blockchain for a fully scalable chain, no more large blockchain bloat & also video chat capabilities within the wallet(from alias to alias) The Future is Here!

MantisUI 3.0 is about the be released - Stay Tuned!

Change log includes
  • Encrypted messaging with file sending capabilities
  • Video Chat - similar to skype
  • Scalable blockchain - based on cryptonites algorithm - blockchain renewals each month
  • Aliases now available to send and receive transactions!
  • We have added an encrypted MantisSend function which completely anonymises transactions
  • Updated version MantisChat (IRC Based till MantisWeb Launch)
  • TOR Option now fully functional
  • Updated MantisWeb Options/Statistics Page
  • Added some MantisWeb code for testing

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FcjeZsVa.png%26t%3D543%26c%3D-r1eRw5f8YxrGw&t=543&c=Koi7Iwd4lp93sg
http://i.imgur.com/TYsAdcs.jpg

again apologies for the long delay, my original mantis bct account email was incorrect and uncrecoverable, so i had to create a new one.
Activity: 210
whats about a comunity take over ? Smiley

to many btc invested here, i'm sure here is enough people with the resources to make it suceed....
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
wtf is going on?

Price crash, dev gone for 2 days, no website or block explorer.  That about sums it up.

Actually, the block explorer came back, but yea...don't look good.  http://cryptobe.com/chain/MantisCoin

Just checked block explorer working and premine still there
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
scam or not scam !
some guys want to dump this coin ! if there is a announcement, i'm in thats why i buy it cheap !
in cryptoworld, some of poeple complain but they don't realise that complaint dump their own money !
stay stuned !!
Activity: 103
safe to assume that this is gone...forget about setting up mantisweb  Angry
I'm not so sure that applies here. I hate to admit it, but I think I got scammed.
Activity: 462
If there is one thing I have learned about trading alts, it's that at times like this, you are better off holding and hoping for a miracle rather than dump for peanuts.  So MNS, if this ship is sinking, I'm coming along for the ride.
First shit coin i choose to invest in since being burnt by kiwicoin and i get burnt again.

So fucking pathetic.

yeah.....hais... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1428
First shit coin i choose to invest in since being burnt by kiwicoin and i get burnt again.

So fucking pathetic.
so its the end?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Devs are deliberately keeping silence to lower the price even more so they can buy them cheap after they had enough they will make the announcement .

typical market manipulation in the crypto world
That was typical for cln, zipc, mc, mwc, and many others. Devs buy own coin. LOL.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Devs are deliberately keeping silence to lower the price even more so they can buy them cheap after they had enough they will make the announcement .

typical market manipulation in the crypto world
wtf is going on?

Price crash, dev gone for 2 days, no website or block explorer.  That about sums it up.

Actually, the block explorer came back, but yea...don't look good.  http://cryptobe.com/chain/MantisCoin
wtf is going on?

legendary
Activity: 1232
wtf is going on?
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Let's make it clear:

1. no dev activity over last 2 days;
2. no new web as promised;
3. anything else ?

... give me back my 1BTC.

nope, dev gone  Roll Eyes
Dev is partying with some hookers
He sold his premine and went on holiday

For 0.37 BTC for sure he is partying in some forest maybe  Grin

Premine left is 74K only ,just block explorer is down

MantisCoin @MantisCoin  ·  Aug 13
http://MantisCoin.com  is now down for maintence/upgrades for MantisWeb! Please stay tuned for updates.

No one said they were necessarily attractive or STD free hookers.  Maybe he just wanted some hepatitis laden pussy and a 1.75 liter of Seagram's vodka.
Activity: 198
Dev is partying with some hookers Blah! Blah! Blah! Bloody friggin Blah!

For 0.37 BTC for sure he is partying in some forest maybe  Grin

Premine left is 74K only ,just block explorer is down

MantisCoin @MantisCoin  ·  Aug 13
http://MantisCoin.com  is now down for maintence/upgrades for MantisWeb! Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for the quick and informative response. Nuff FUD floating around here!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: