Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 4. (Read 56011 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
calm down guys...
i am sure dev will deliver as promised...

do you get an impression bots are trading mns at the moment? sbdy is collecting cheap coins now...

Oh yea, definitely 1 more play here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
MantisBT makes collaboration with team members & clients easy, fast, and professional

https://www.mantisbt.org/

This is awesome !!!

this site has no affiliation with mantiscoin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
You guys are getting taken for a ride. Someone bought up probably 500,000 mns when the price bottomed to 200. Made a bullshit Dev account, did some small pumps and sells @ 500, waiting for that moron to buy 100,000 coins at 500.

Well, yea that's true, lol. But technically dev said mantisweb won't be out till 18th, so I'm pretty sure the coin will have action until then. Provided the network is still working when PoW ends.

do you really belive that the Mantiscoin dev will come back , he wasn˙t online for more than two days and didn˙t even make a simple tweet ,
everyone has 5 minutes to post something on bitcointalk or twitter ,either he is intentionality keeping silence to buy cheap coins or he is gone

Intentionally silent. He's gonna come back and say something like "Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I've just been too busy with Mantisweb. It's nearly finished and will be released on schedule. Back to work now!"

i already did that bro. price went to the moon and i sold 100k @ 941sats. gathered from 211sats
You guys are getting taken for a ride. Someone bought up probably 500,000 mns when the price bottomed to 200. Made a bullshit Dev account, did some small pumps and sells @ 500, waiting for that moron to buy 100,000 coins at 500.

Well, yea that's true, lol. But technically dev said mantisweb won't be out till 18th, so I'm pretty sure the coin will have action until then. Provided the network is still working when PoW ends.

do you really belive that the Mantiscoin dev will come back , he wasn˙t online for more than two days and didn˙t even make a simple tweet ,
everyone has 5 minutes to post something on bitcointalk or twitter ,either he is intentionality keeping silence to buy cheap coins or he is gone

Intentionally silent. He's gonna come back and say something like "Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I've just been too busy with Mantisweb. It's nearly finished and will be released on schedule. Back to work now!"

The funny thing here is that this coin is perfectly functional. Nothing new at this point, but perfectly functional.

this is very inaccurate, i disapprove of this post. i most likely do not have such coins in question.

edit: you mean @ 492.

You should have come up with a different name. Like Mantisoin_

i will attempt this, perhaps mantiscoinweb, or mantiscoin2, or mantiscoinswagcashmoney, or mantiscoincheersfortheBTC.

If miracle happened and dev were to come out of sleeping, price would bounce very high, very fast. Creative spamming has shown us that, I think people are loading up a bit and taking a gamble. I would but people are to damn impatient and won't let pools dump. They all want to step on each other.

dev is here! blow your BTC now, i have awaken. i have just been inactive as my cats grandmother has passed away. im taking my mourning out on coding, and coding up the matrix mantis web 999.0
If miracle happened and dev were to come out of sleeping, price would bounce very high, very fast. Creative spamming has shown us that, I think people are loading up a bit and taking a gamble. I would but people are to damn impatient and won't let pools dump. They all want to step on each other.

this is very inaccurate, i disapprove of this post. i most likely do not have such coins in question.

You should have come up with a different name. Like Mantisoin_

Im back guys, mantis isn't going anywhere! we are gathering a pump group, and when i release PreyingMantisWeb9.0dark+ the pumpers will add buy support up to 9000BTC lets get this rolling.

The choice is yours whether you believe or start FUDing. this is going down.

00:48minutes and counting till ecosystem is released.

encryped messaging ecosystem whitepaper

this is real life.

fucking scumbag.

STOP the FUD

this time you didn't put a lot effort into making a fake screenshot like this morning

Activity: 14
Im back guys, mantis isn't going anywhere! we are gathering a pump group, and when i release PreyingMantisWeb9.0dark+ the pumpers will add buy support up to 9000BTC lets get this rolling.

https://www.twilio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/SendSafelyHowItWorks.png

this is real life.

fucking scumbag.

STOP the FUD
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
fucking scumbag.

https://www.twilio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/SendSafelyHowItWorks.png
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
That smells Carsen Allllll over!

I am not 100% yet if this is CK's coin since I haven't been following it but here is my latest post on what I think.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8382435
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Whos the troll buying hundreds of k worth of mantis @500, ive seen 3btc so far. Why do I get a feeling the dev will be back
Activity: 140
carsen klock
is this asshole
that makes a new shitcoin everyweek
then leaves it after a few days once hes made a few bitcoin
hes done this at least 6-8 times already

Just everyweek? I think he's moving up to 2 or 3 per week
Pages:
Jump to: