Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 14. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
All this is certainly good, but everyone, including the Mec, is very interested in what happens to the price. $ 0.21 is not something that I would like to see everything
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
First time in my life i'm trying hard to be bad on games. Otherwise if you are making good scores your mighty G-nation admin will ban you. Amazing really. Never seen this before.

seriously? what's going on here exactly?  Post e-mails and such if possible.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
On the 29th of January 2019 Sergey Sholom made his big presentation in Seoul, Korea. Sergey represented from the stage the MobileGO (MGO) project.  A great deal of work has been done together with great talents and top innovative companies. Presentation made by Sergey has attracted more than 4000 attendees to the conference hall. 

What kind of event?
Where we can see a youtube Video?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Why is the price crashing?

We appreciate your concern, however our team cannot affect the price of the MGO. The price depends entirely on the market. Thank you.

Umm, yes you can.  Do a better job lol.  coin sucks, price sucks, everyone is down on their investment and cannot dump even if we'd like to
Its price is really too bad.It has always been so from its ico end.We have already been disappointed with it.even we don't know what the team is doing.

Most coins are down 95% from ATH. Yet this one is 85%. Not that it should be that much, but still way less than the rest. On these conditions be happy you didn't lose 99.99% of your investment and you chose a token that can go far. For me this is a good time to buy.
Now is not just a good time to buy MGO.And also the actual purchase of other coins.Now in a bear market, the price of almost all coins on the market has dropped by 90%.But we still need to be cautious. Because we don't know the future trend of the market.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!
We are super excited to share with you the news about our partner, the Datcroft Games game developer. They are the people behind the Pixel Wars adventure MMORPG whose release we promoted in September. If you missed that announcement, Pixel Wars is set in a fantasy cubical world and is a classic “easy to learn, hard to master” game with variety of builds and dozens of skills and abilities.

The project is currently open to gamers from Russia and CIS countries, and its mechanics have been thoroughly tested by the live playing audiences. Right now, Datcroft Games is reviewing the metrics, perfecting the product and preparing the detailed game tutorial. In just a couple of weeks, the game will be augmented with an English-language version and European servers, and that will coincide with a soft launch in Great Britain. Our next joint step will be the New Year update and attachment of monetization.
To whet your appetite for this exciting game, here are some screenshots and images from the game.

And now, for some news even closer to home. The Esport platform is set to be released for open beta-testing of the Gnation community in less than two weeks, and we hope you have the date already marked on your calendar. As you probably heard already, the platform will open with tournaments in five games, but we definitely plan on adding more soon. Which games would you like to play on the Esport platform? Let us know in the Telegram chat! And don’t forget to register, take part in the tournaments and win some MGO!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We appreciate your concern, however our team cannot affect the price of the MGO. The price depends entirely on the market. Thank you.

Umm, yes you can.  Do a better job lol.  coin sucks, price sucks, everyone is down on their investment and cannot dump even if we'd like to
Its price is really too bad.It has always been so from its ico end.We have already been disappointed with it.even we don't know what the team is doing.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5

Activity: 36
LOL nobody is here to answer questions
copper member
OK, everyone, here’s the heads up you’ve been waiting for! A new updated roadmap is already here! Just so you know, next year is going to be totally, phenomenally awesome, and these are just some of the milestones on our calendar.

Let’s start with the earliest releases. In less than two weeks, we will roll out Beta release of Esport, GShare, and User Profile, which means that every one of you will soon be able to join our leaderboard tournaments! The number of games and tournaments available on the platform where gamers can win MGO will be constantly growing so that everyone can find something to their taste!

It goes without saying that we’ll continue to expand our media presence in the meantime and promote our products worldwide. As a result, more and more people will know about our platform and start using MGO tokens.

In March, we will launch our Store where you can purchase games, in-game items, or other virtual goods using GShare and MGO.

And finally, the philanthropic platform is scheduled for release in April. This platform will allow the users both to spend their GN Gold on charity projects that are helping to make our world a better place and to earn additional GN Gold. We hope that the platform will bring together people who care and keep the players in the Gnation ecosystem, providing them with extra opportunities to earn GN Gold that can be used to play in the leaderboard tournaments on the Esport platform and win MGO prizes. Isn’t it great to help people and earn rewards too?

Are you excited? Because we definitely are! Stay tuned for more amazing news to come and don’t forget to follow us on other social platforms!

https://ibb.co/PggWhS7
Activity: 36
copper member
We continue our product series with User Profile. What is it, exactly? Well, as its name rightly suggests, this is essentially an interface between you and the GNation ecosystem that aggregates your stats (achievements, matches, wins, etc.), playing history, rank, and GN Gold balance. In other words, it’s a convenient hub to keep track of your performance. Below you see a screenshot of how it’s going to look like.

Registering an account will allow you to access the Esport platform to play games. Also, it will provide you with opportunities to earn more GN Gold by completing daily tasks. In its turn, GN Gold will allow you to pay an entrance fee to take part in leaderboard tournaments and win MGO!

By the way, we have more wonderful news for you. In less than two weeks, we will release GShare—a small app that runs in the background and generates GN Gold. Thanks to this app, you will be able to immediately join Esport tournaments.

Also, right at this time the long-awaited Esport platform will be open for beta testing! The platform will encourage competitive playing by hosting tournaments in various games (currently HTML5) and rewarding players in GN Gold and MGO.

And last but not least, we will also launch a new airdrop campaign. The campaign will reward the most active users with MGO, so if you missed our previous airdrop or would like to earn more tokens this is a great chance. The rules will be extremely simple again, don’t miss our updates!

This is all news for today, but stay tuned for more!

https://i.imgur.com/FxjPEa3.png
Activity: 5
goind down fast

Because of the massive ban, included me, losing trusting in this coin.
They dont care even if you are not a cheater. Making 44k highscore on Color Frenzy is cheating (the reason they banned me), when people know there are highscore more than 60k.
copper member
Are we supposed to do anything to swap our tokens from mgo to emgo? I still have mgo in my ether wallet and nothing was converted; also can't find any information on website?
Hello. eMGO = MGO, while the Swap platform is for swapping wMGO for eMGO, so you already have eMGO and thus don't need to do anything.
Swap platform itself is available on swap.mobilego.io
Hi, I have MGO on waves wallet, do I need to swap?

MGO project is going to refuse using wMGO and use only eMGO. So we strongly recommend to swap your wave tokens
is there any end date for swapping process? mgo is doing good now, yeah, right after i sold, i really have a bad luck.

There is no certain date. Swap is going to take a while. You can be sure, if there appear end date we announce it immediatly
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
they did response this

https://imgur.com/a/HiBKAiy

but I have to add that when playing frenzy color game I make click as fast as I can, because it seems that when I click a block close to the border it doesnt clear the box and I have to click quickly.
And actually there are higher score than 44251.

my nickname: cyberbot

Thanks in advance.
copper member
I have been out of loop on MobileGo, can someone let me know how are things evolving? Price wise, it's performing more than good.

You can check our updates here, on btt, or here https://t.me/mobilegochannel
This is the response I got, and the text I wrote before I reply it. Let see what they have to say.

https://imgur.com/a/rrUT5ji

UPDATE:
I got this response:

https://imgur.com/a/HiBKAiy

copper member
Are we supposed to do anything to swap our tokens from mgo to emgo? I still have mgo in my ether wallet and nothing was converted; also can't find any information on website?
Hello. eMGO = MGO, while the Swap platform is for swapping wMGO for eMGO, so you already have eMGO and thus don't need to do anything.
Swap platform itself is available on swap.mobilego.io
Hi, I have MGO on waves wallet, do I need to swap?

MGO project is going to refuse using wMGO and use only eMGO. So we strongly recommend to swap your wave tokens
I'm trying to send to swap address, but it says I don't have enough funds. But the fee is 0.001 so I have plenty to cover the fee... Do I need to have waves in my wallet or what is the problem here?

To swap you need to have Waves, yes. Swap goes one way - wmgo to emgo.
Hi, I just tried to login today and it says "Bad credentials" on a red banner. Why?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Seriously you have a few silly games in a platform and you pay people for making high-scores. Then you block them for making high-scores calling people cheaters like that. You cannot be more low than that. Your support has some automatic answers for the first mail you sent and nothing else. No other answer for details. You don't even tell people which game you think something happened, you just blatantly call them cheaters. Seriously this makes me think you are a scam. Not even judging the silliness of the games you made. Warning for this token to people: Stay away. It is already pumped and you cannot expect price of this trash to rise more.

Do you have any proof for these accusations?

What proof you want? I have the email i can pm a screenshot to your email. I cannot post images here as it is only for members.

You can use imgur for example for upload your screenshot and post the link here
Pages:
Jump to: