Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 15. (Read 55036 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Seriously you have a few silly games in a platform and you pay people for making high-scores. Then you block them for making high-scores calling people cheaters like that. You cannot be more low than that. Your support has some automatic answers for the first mail you sent and nothing else. No other answer for details. You don't even tell people which game you think something happened, you just blatantly call them cheaters. Seriously this makes me think you are a scam. Not even judging the silliness of the games you made. Warning for this token to people: Stay away. It is already pumped and you cannot expect price of this trash to rise more.

Do you have any proof for these accusations?
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Are we supposed to do anything to swap our tokens from mgo to emgo? I still have mgo in my ether wallet and nothing was converted; also can't find any information on website?
Hello. eMGO = MGO, while the Swap platform is for swapping wMGO for eMGO, so you already have eMGO and thus don't need to do anything.
Swap platform itself is available on swap.mobilego.io
Hi, I have MGO on waves wallet, do I need to swap?

MGO project is going to refuse using wMGO and use only eMGO. So we strongly recommend to swap your wave tokens

So is there a way to swap tokens? Even official team reply above doesn’t explain or tell how??

Please, check out our announcements in socials to find out how to swap
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Can’t wait to test the Esport platform? Little bit of patience, comrades! Just 2-3 weeks left till an open beta test. The gameplay of Slice Fruit which will be present on the platform right from the start will sure help you pass the time. Enjoy!  https://youtu.be/hmI7aHgkkbI

All in all, the platform will initially host 5 games, and it’s just a beginning. And what games would you like see on Esport? Puzzles, FPS, or maybe good old platformers? Please share your thoughts in comments. We’re listening!

Thank you for your kind information. Is it possible to join the beta test? If yes what I need to do for joining the beta test? Please describe more about this.
Activity: 70
Yeah, I think GShare is something really new for the market.
Activity: 106
Thank you guys, that you launched everything. eSport is nice. Hope we will see some other games there soon. Wish you good luck and all the best!
copper member
Are we supposed to do anything to swap our tokens from mgo to emgo? I still have mgo in my ether wallet and nothing was converted; also can't find any information on website?
Hello. eMGO = MGO, while the Swap platform is for swapping wMGO for eMGO, so you already have eMGO and thus don't need to do anything.
Hi, I have MGO on waves wallet, do I need to swap?

MGO project is going to refuse using wMGO and use only eMGO. So we strongly recommend to swap your wave tokens
It was a great year for me too. Thank you MobileGO, that you help me to earn some money on the bear market Cheesy Please keep going.
copper member
Activity: 37
HEADER

Follow us

MGO Exchanges

MGO Wallets

BiPlay.io is a blockchain sports gambling publishing platform, BIPlay is willing to accept MGO payment, please contact me [email protected],Please convey to the founder
copper member
Can’t wait to test the Esport platform? Little bit of patience, comrades! Just 2-3 weeks left till an open beta test. The gameplay of Slice Fruit which will be present on the platform right from the start will sure help you pass the time. Enjoy!  https://youtu.be/hmI7aHgkkbI

All in all, the platform will initially host 5 games, and it’s just a beginning. And what games would you like see on Esport? Puzzles, FPS, or maybe good old platformers? Please share your thoughts in comments. We’re listening!
Activity: 76

All you need to do is to get a wallet from one of our partners and transfer the required amount of MGO. Such a gift is going to be surprising a lot of people!

Have a good time and stay with us!

Or...we need one more Christmas airdrop  Roll Eyes
for those who are interested in crypto, it would be an interesting present. but for some people are better off not
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
I am very curious about the development of this project about Esport
I have a desire for this project to be able to foster esports throughout the world because esport is now increasing in popularity
Is this an airdrop preventing the growth of a coin? Why is the price stubbornly going down although so much interesting news? only just started to win back the heights..

Man, how is it possible that airdrop can prevent growth?  Huh
copper member
Let’s get to know each other better! We all love video games here, right? But the true question is, what is your favorite game genre? Any fans of casual games here, by the way? The Esport platform will host a substantial number of those, so stay tuned! We’re waiting for your answers!
Activity: 76
Is this an airdrop preventing the growth of a coin? Why is the price stubbornly going down although so much interesting news? only just started to win back the heights..

Are you sure? Recently, I see growth.
Activity: 112
copper member
Another product update, everyone. The long-awaited Esport platform is already being tested within the company! An open beta test for the community will launch in two or three weeks, so don’t forget to follow the news. For now, it is only available to our company employees, so that we can perform some initial testing and bug fixing before rolling it out.

The platform will host leaderboard tournaments (the kind of tournaments when you play the game as many times as you want to get the highest score and beat other players). Winners get prizes in both GN Gold and MGO, and can later reuse GN Gold as an entry fee. This means that even non-paying users can easily join tournaments because GN Gold can be generated for free via GShare—a utility that runs in the background as you use your computer and creates coins. No extreme computational power is needed. In addition, GN Gold can be earned by completing simple daily tasks in user’s profile.

Five HTML5 games will be live at the start: Color Frenzy, SliceFruit, GoldSolitaire, Air War 1941, and Hextris. Of course, this list will only keep growing.

Please share your thoughts in comments. If you have any questions, we’re always happy to answer them here or in our Telegram chat: https://t.me/mobilegochat
Activity: 18
whats the special feature of this coin,is their mobile wallet 
Activity: 89
Indeed. children play better than adults
tricky guy!

That's why I asked him to do it, but he likes
Pages:
Jump to: