Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 17. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Another year is coming to an end and we would like to share with you what we have achieved in the previous quarter. In a manner of speaking it was one of the most difficult periods in the history of our project. But thanks to the well-coordinated work of our team and your support, we managed to achieve impressive results which made it on of the most productive quarters as well.

In this quarterly report, which is quite a long-read we have highlighted what have we achieved from August to November in each spheres of our project. We would like to share with you what is done and what is to be done in the following areas:
Products development
Renewed website
Marketing and PR
Social Medias
Wallets and exchanges
Partnerships

Stay with us to achieve new highs! Sincerely yours Mobile GO team. https://www.mobilego.io/reports/quarterly-report-aug-nov-2018.pdf

Well done! In my humble opinion, gaming combined with a blockchain is a market segment which will become more popular and on demand by the gamers .Looking forward to achieving your goals for the upcoming year!
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

It’s Friday, the weekend is upon us, and we have great news for the gamers! We just added more games to https://www.mobilego.io/ website, and this means that your MGO tokens can now buy even more cool in-game stuff!

As we promised, the number of games, in which you can use MGO tokens, continues to grow. We had just added 15 new games to our line-up, such as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Hero Wars, Heroes Journey, Super Animal Royale, and other exciting titles.

As usual, it’s easy to make a purchase. You just choose the game feature, press “pay with XSolla Pay Station” and choose “pay with MGO tokens” option. Bingo! You’re all set!

Enjoy your purchases, have fun playing the games, and stay tuned, the list of available titles keeps growing every week!
Activity: 70
Maybe you will even sign up a roster or few of professional players once in addition if that works for your project concept Grin
MobileGo professional team...sounds interesting!  Wink
Activity: 189
Maybe you will even sign up a roster or few of professional players once in addition if that works for your project concept Grin
Activity: 189
Speaking about eSports. Are you planning to conduct some partnerships with some professional organizations which already exist? Just curious how many competitive games such as CS:GO or maybe Dota 2 you are going to support if this is planned?
you would  better ask the admin
Activity: 94
Btw how to understand that? Any description of the required specification?
I'm sure my top MSI is powerful enough  Grin
Is someone already using Gshare? Huh

That's a pity, but my PC is too weak for it
Is someone already using Gshare? Huh
a few days ago, you can read it  in their twitter
copper member
You keep asking us about Swap Platform statistics, and we're happy to share some data with you! 

Since the platform https://swap.mobilego.io/  was opened to everyone a week ago, on November 8, 320 transactions were made by 174 users, and 1.7 million wMGO tokens were swapped for eMGO tokens. 

Should you have any questions or feedback regarding the platform, feel free to get in touch with our moderators using Telegram chat @mobilegochat.
what about airdrop, is it still going on?

didn't know that. Have they already launched a new one?
what about airdrop, is it still going on?
me too. I liked that can earn gold everywhere
copper member
Hello everyone!
Happy to bring you some great news. MGO Token Twitter account (https://twitter.com/MobileGoToken) is back under our management, and now its subscribers and all MGO investors can use it to receive the latest news about the project.

As always, our goal is to provide our investors with timely and accurate information about everything that’s happening to the project and the tokens, and we are glad that almost 14,000 of MobileGOToken followers will be able to keep abreast our news using their favorite channel of communication.

Any questions or requests for help that you might have, our friendly moderators will be happy to answer and to help you in our Telegram-chat t.me/mobilegochat.
did you play from your pc?
I probably spent about 40 minutes there  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: