Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 16. (Read 55036 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
We continue our product series about the GNation ecosystem, and today we’d like to elaborate on User Profile. This is a convenient place where users can check all their stats, playing history, and their GN Gold balance. As you can see, it is meant as a hub to monitor your own participation in the ecosystem. After registering your User Profile, you will be able to access Esport and play games there.

The Esport platform will host leaderboard tournaments (the mechanic is simple: whoever scores the most points on the leaderboard wins). Prizes will be paid in both GN Gold and MGO, with the former being used sometimes as an entry fee.

Despite having a limited functionality, User Profile will allow us to develop the system of achievements, daily tasks, the referral system, friends’ connections, and other useful features. All this will make the ecosystem more attractive and provide us with an opportunity to move users from GShare to Esport, giving them additional awards.

The User Profile will go public very soon, already this December. This will also open Esport to user registrations. In the future, this UI will contain much more information and will serve as a hub for user’s stats, achievements, rewarded educational tasks, etc. There’s always room for growth!

Please ask your questions if something is unclear. We are always happy to talk!
Activity: 76
Indeed. children play better than adults
tricky guy!
copper member
We are glad to share the latest news from our partner, the BitForex exchange. Right now they run the Lucky Draw promotional event—your a chance to win an exclusive prize!

Simply do the following: Follow BitForex’s official Twitter account (@bitforex), retweet their lucky draw tweet, and fill out a form. That’s it! The winner will then be drawn live on November 23, 2018, so stay tuned! (Just remember that in order to participate, you need to have an account on BitForex. It can be done on their official website.)

The tweet you need to retweet  https://twitter.com/bitforexcom/status/1063327031822184449?s=19

Good luck!
Activity: 89
Better! I have a son. Hope he will do that for me.
copper member
We are delighted to announce that the Chinese airdrop has finished successfully! New MGO holders who completed all the tasks will receive their tokens within a week. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

It goes without saying that this was only the first airdrop out of many more. In order not to miss new opportunities and get the news first-hand, follow us on social media. Stay tuned!
Then how do you plan to win? GODMODE?
it seems you spent a lot of time there, right?
can't agree. for me some of them are good. and..I want to win 50 MGO  Grin
It doesn't matter. To be honest, I do not really like these games.
What games did you play? Grin
 you didn't even try to play there, right?
well, as for eSport games, I can't say that I'm excited, but the platform is well made. I liked
then, what do you think about the product?
the product is much more important, not air drop
it's kind of marketing i think. but it's nice and  tasks are pretty simple.
don't get what for we need airdrops Huh
Activity: 15
which exchange you have listed this?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Guys don't miss the chance.you can easily get 2 or 1 MGO coin doing a simple task. here is the airdrop link: https://airdrop.mobilego.io/

Is this offer still available? MGO?
Pages:
Jump to: