Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 34. (Read 55036 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
It’s time for a product update—and October was a busy month for us! We know that you’ve been looking forward to testing and using our new products, so here’s a detailed timeline of the upcoming releases and test phases.

Number one on our agenda is GShare. This one won’t be long in coming. We’re planning to release it as soon as the end of this week! For those of you who need a brief reminder on what it is, GShare is a utility app generating GN Gold, a currency that will be used as a payment method both on Xsolla and inside our own ecosystem. The app will sit in the systray and generate coins while in use. Simple, convenient and, most importantly, very useful, because GN Gold in its turn will allow you to take part in tournaments and win MGO. Profit is everywhere!

As far as Esport is concerned, it now undergoes closed beta testing. No worries: open beta testing will be here soon, in just 2-3 weeks, and anyone interested is warmly welcome to take part. The Esport platform will allow for organizing both decentralized and centralized tournaments, with its first release focusing on leadership tournaments. Winners will be rewarded with MGO tokens.

And finally, the swap platform. In the next couple of days, we’ll start closed production testing on real wMGO and eMGO tokens. We will publish a call for applications separately, so don’t miss our updates.

This is all for today but stay tuned for more exciting news!
Activity: 97
Basil-usa asked me about my business - I'm doing great using MGO tokens.

Nice to hear that. What amount of tokens had you had?

I the peak it was like a $2000 equivalent.

Oh, that is really a lot of money!
Activity: 145

I the peak it was like a $2000 equivalent.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 65
what's the status of token swap tool? last i heard team were working on it, any estimate on it would be nice to know.

It's being beta tested. We will release it as soon as developers give us thumbs up and we see it is 100% safe.
Activity: 36
Closed testing so it must be close to release date. Hopefully next week we will see some successful results and the much anticipated token swap can go ahead. Then MGO will not be confusing anymore with 2 tokens, just one for everyone

Anyway, after a while, we'll be an exchange for all of us. Don't worry, bro.
Activity: 36
Glad to see people are discussing MGO! Their collab with Xsolla is an event of a truly unprecedented scale with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

People see the future in this project!

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner.

You don't have much of an experience for now, do you?

Yeah, I'm just a newbie for now but I'm on my way to gain an experience! How can you recommend to start?

First of all, you can participate in their airdrop, they recently launched a contest. All the details in the telegram channel. Then you can participate in tournaments and get tokens for games when the platform is already launched. Also you can simply buy their tokens on the web-site.
Activity: 27
Closed testing so it must be close to release date. Hopefully next week we will see some successful results and the much anticipated token swap can go ahead. Then MGO will not be confusing anymore with 2 tokens, just one for everyone

Oh, man, I thought they had finished the exchange, didn't they?
Activity: 27
I see news yesterday (in Bitcointalk) about the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin. And I thought, really, MGO is a new game-bitcoin!
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
SWAP closed production testing

The safety of your funds is our top priority.

We’re happy to report that beta testing of our new swap platform on bMGO and Kovan MGO test tokens went well. We’d like to thank everyone who kindly took part in it.

Today we want to announce a call for applications for a closed production test. As a participant, you’ll be among the first 20 people to swap wMGO for eMGO tokens.

If you want to join the test, please fill out a small form at https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/ti5H7nHsO2VP3ogY2. Twenty people will be selected for participation. We’ll contact the selected candidates via email provided in the application form.

Please note that the platform is almost ready, and the measures we take are mostly a precaution. Should we find some errors while testing the platform on its first users, we’ll proceed to correct them and make the platform an even safer place. If everything works smoothly, we’ll open it for everyone.

Feel free to ask questions in comments or in our Telegram chat.

This is great news. How long will closed testing take? I hope that everything works fine and fast as it was in beta testing.
Activity: 589
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
Splendid news, everyone! MobileGO airdrop is almost here!

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules[...]

That's not an airdrop. That is a bounty campaign.

Hi, what are the differences?

You don't need to do anything for an airdrop, you just get it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I like game projects and maybe I will take part in your project.
good idea of the project, I hope the team will launch it in a timely manner
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is 10 years old!

On October 31, 2008, a Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” The 9-page long PDF document described the first ever cryptocurrency operating on a peer-to-peer network, without relying on any financial institution. The world’s first genuine decentralized monetary system was born.

For Bitcoin, it’s been a long journey full of ups and downs. The first real-world bitcoin transaction took place in 2010, when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC in Florida. Within 7 years, its value has risen by 2 million percent.

Now there are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies in circulation. They penetrate various industries, and many of them are tailored for specific purposes. The gaming industry has its own Bitcoin—the MGO token.

Here’s why it isn’t an ungrounded claim. Thanks to Xsolla, MGO is now available for use in more than 500 games, with more than 500 million players getting the chance to purchase titles and or in-game items. Developers can get royalties in MGO in as little as 60 hours, with payment requests being processed three times a week. The collaboration is supposed to send shock waves through the crypto world, making MGO the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

And this is only the beginning of MGO’s long and fruitful journey. Its ultimate goal is to become a universal currency for the 2.6 billion gamers worldwide, increase levels of fairness in tournaments, reduce fraud, and make it easier for players to receive their funds without endless hoops or high commission fees. The MGO inspired revolution has already begun, and the rest will be history.

Thanks for info! Time to celebrate this with Halloween  Grin

Celebrate 10th anniversary of bitcoin or the success of MGO ?  Wink

I think both  Roll Eyes Haven't seen you in this chat, are you a new one?

I'm with the MGO since the beginning of the quoter...

For so long! Do you believe in these guys?

Absolutely, they are doing great work...

Oh, hi! I remember you. How are your businesses?
Bitcoin is 10 years old!

On October 31, 2008, a Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” The 9-page long PDF document described the first ever cryptocurrency operating on a peer-to-peer network, without relying on any financial institution. The world’s first genuine decentralized monetary system was born.

For Bitcoin, it’s been a long journey full of ups and downs. The first real-world bitcoin transaction took place in 2010, when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC in Florida. Within 7 years, its value has risen by 2 million percent.

Now there are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies in circulation. They penetrate various industries, and many of them are tailored for specific purposes. The gaming industry has its own Bitcoin—the MGO token.

Here’s why it isn’t an ungrounded claim. Thanks to Xsolla, MGO is now available for use in more than 500 games, with more than 500 million players getting the chance to purchase titles and or in-game items. Developers can get royalties in MGO in as little as 60 hours, with payment requests being processed three times a week. The collaboration is supposed to send shock waves through the crypto world, making MGO the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

And this is only the beginning of MGO’s long and fruitful journey. Its ultimate goal is to become a universal currency for the 2.6 billion gamers worldwide, increase levels of fairness in tournaments, reduce fraud, and make it easier for players to receive their funds without endless hoops or high commission fees. The MGO inspired revolution has already begun, and the rest will be history.

Thanks for info! Time to celebrate this with Halloween  Grin

Celebrate 10th anniversary of bitcoin or the success of MGO ?  Wink

I think both  Roll Eyes Haven't seen you in this chat, are you a new one?

Absolutely, they are doing great work...
Activity: 40
Bitcoin is 10 years old!

Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

sure guys this smart token it's doing well
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mobilego-mgo-official-thread-official-because-its-not-self-moderated-5059073
Bitcoin is 10 years old!

Activity: 40
Bitcoin is 10 years old!

Pages:
Jump to: