Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 36. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Splendid news, everyone! MobileGO airdrop is almost here!

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules couldn’t have been more simple. All you need to do is follow us on social media and fill out a form. That’s it! MGO tokens will soon be transferred to your Ethereum wallet!

Hurry up, though! The first 1,000 people to fulfil the conditions will get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 will get 1 MGO. In order for you not to miss the opportunity, we will post an additional reminder before the airdrop launch on our media channels.

Stay tuned and keep your eyes open! 

So this airdrop will be only Twitter users or you will add other social media channels as well. This is good step to make involve new people in this project and let the community grow when they will get choice for it.

I think that only twitter can produce the real interest belong concerned people.

what do you think about facebook foe ex.?

I don't know much of a bitcoin community in there.

But there are a lot of gaming communities!

Sounds fair. Perhaps admins should pay attention to that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules couldn’t have been more simple. All you need to do is follow us on social media and fill out a form. That’s it! MGO tokens will soon be transferred to your Ethereum wallet!

Hurry up, though! The first 1,000 people to fulfil the conditions will get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 will get 1 MGO. In order for you not to miss the opportunity, we will post an additional reminder before the airdrop launch on our media channels.

So this airdrop will be only Twitter users or you will add other social media channels as well. This is good step to make involve new people in this project and let the community grow when they will get choice for it.

I think that only twitter can produce the real interest belong concerned people.

But there are a lot of gaming communities!

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules[...]

That's not an airdrop. That is a bounty campaign.

Hi, what are the differences?

I think this is the talk about terms.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Hi, what are the differences?
Activity: 589
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

Is this how I understand the token of the gaming platform? Does the project have a finished game or is everything just in the plans for the future?

MGO supports 500+ games for now.

what exact games do they support?

I'm not really a gamer but I think all the games that work with Xsolla.
Activity: 50
Is this how I understand the token of the gaming platform? Does the project have a finished game or is everything just in the plans for the future?

what exact games do they support?

by the way, it is 500+ millions of gamers  Cheesy

Activity: 210
not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

Yes. I spend here a lot of time because these guys look like they have some revolutionary thoughts on all of it.

I've noticed the same!
not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

Yes. I spend here a lot of time because these guys look like they have some revolutionary thoughts on all of it.

really looking forward to it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
We’re upgrading GShare to a new version in the next few days.

As you might have already heard, the previous version of GShare, which allowed users to generate GAME coins, will be discontinued on October 31st. Its popularity and usage have gradually decreased, and now it’s economically infeasible to maintain the app.

No worries, though! There are various other pools that you can use for mining GameCredits, such as gmc.suprnova.cc, hash-to-coins.com, game.poolto.be, gmc.acidpool.com, and mining-dutch.nl. Hope you’ll find them equally convenient. All the instructions on how to join and set up your miner are available at https://gamecredits.com/ in the Mine Game section.

The new version of GShare will be released till the end of the week. It will allow you to generate GN Gold—a currency used inside our ecosystem. We’ll come back with more updates soon, so stay tuned!

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe someone still has them today...

Agree with you. By the way, this update shows that MobileGO team really worries about the technological urgency.

Yes, their growth demonstrates they are doing everything right Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: