Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 37. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
We’re upgrading GShare to a new version in the next few days.

As you might have already heard, the previous version of GShare, which allowed users to generate GAME coins, will be discontinued on October 31st. Its popularity and usage have gradually decreased, and now it’s economically infeasible to maintain the app.

No worries, though! There are various other pools that you can use for mining GameCredits, such as gmc.suprnova.cc, hash-to-coins.com, game.poolto.be, gmc.acidpool.com, and mining-dutch.nl. Hope you’ll find them equally convenient. All the instructions on how to join and set up your miner are available at https://gamecredits.com/ in the Mine Game section.

The new version of GShare will be released till the end of the week. It will allow you to generate GN Gold—a currency used inside our ecosystem. We’ll come back with more updates soon, so stay tuned!

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe someone still has them today...

Agree with you. By the way, this update shows that MobileGO team really worries about the technological urgency.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

As you might have already heard, the previous version of GShare, which allowed users to generate GAME coins, will be discontinued on October 31st. Its popularity and usage have gradually decreased, and now it’s economically infeasible to maintain the app.

No worries, though! There are various other pools that you can use for mining GameCredits, such as gmc.suprnova.cc, hash-to-coins.com, game.poolto.be, gmc.acidpool.com, and mining-dutch.nl. Hope you’ll find them equally convenient. All the instructions on how to join and set up your miner are available at https://gamecredits.com/ in the Mine Game section.

The new version of GShare will be released till the end of the week. It will allow you to generate GN Gold—a currency used inside our ecosystem. We’ll come back with more updates soon, so stay tuned!

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe some still has them today...

hey, why do you think so?

Their stats are not good, and the whole idea is like the last century.

so I think I should start with buying some MGO Grin
Activity: 154

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe some still has them today...

Their stats are not good, and the whole idea is like the last century.

For me this update is really not a problem, I got rid of GAME coins like 2 weeks ago. Can't believe someone still has them today...
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Hello there everyone! They show great results lately, I love the progress

Oh yes, sure! Have you seen the results compared from the previous December?

Not really.. What do you mean?

I mean that they made up to +600% till the December! And I believe more great results are coming soon
No, what I think you will be 1500%))) The more you say, the more they will believe. In any case, there is only nothing for 2 months.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The growth of the token is most likely related to news from the project. Recently, they released some interesting announcements.

Yes, I also read that very soon they will start the stage of open testing. This is great, because the project should be as open to the community as possible.

I would also take part in their testing. I think this is a very interesting project for anyone interested in games and cryptocurrencies.

They will announce all the important news soon. It's said admin in telegram chat. So follow the news.
Activity: 107
The growth of the token is most likely related to news from the project. Recently, they released some interesting announcements.

Yes, I also read that very soon they will start the stage of open testing. This is great, because the project should be as open to the community as possible.

I would also take part in their testing. I think this is a very interesting project for anyone interested in games and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 30

Activity: 41
copper member
Activity: 65
Hello everyone! We are excited to bring you yet another piece of wonderful news: starting October 31, MobileGO tokens will be listed on IDAX exchange!
The timeline is as follows:
Deposit of MGO on IDAX will start at 31 October 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)
Trading will start on 1 November 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)
Withdrawal will start on 31 October 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)

IDAX (International Digital Asset Exchange) has originated from GBC (Global Blockchain Research Center), an international blockchain research center operating  out of Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia. It is a global digital assets service platform designed for blockchain exchange research. It is a user-friendly crypto currency exchange which supports many functions such as multi-crypto currency, multi-language options, and multi level of security that ensures a safe transaction of digital assets exchange.

You may be surprised, of course, by the provenance of this currency exchange, by IDAX is well-known for its secure technology protection, convenience and smooth transaction, strict currency checking, national policy support and fixed asset support. In short, we are very pleased to add yet another crypto currency exchange to the list of places that list MGO tokens and allow the users to store and trade them, because we believe that the wider the distribution, the better it is for all the users of our tokens, because games should be available to everyone.

The news might be especially interesting to our Chinese users, who should also check out or brand-new Telegram channel in Mandarin Chinese and T.me/mgochina and a chat available at T.me/mobilegochina.

MGO is a smart token created to foster a new era in the gaming industry, and it has already found a firm place among gamers. Being a simple and convenient payment method, it will facilitate peer-to-peer matchplay and decentralized tournaments for millions of competitive gamers worldwide.

The new listing will make a valuable contribution to the worldwide popularity and success of MGO, which is already available for trading on such exchanges as BCEX, BitFinex, BitForex, DigiFines, HitBtc and GateCoin. This is beneficial for our token holders, since further promotion and popularity of the token will fuel its value and investment appeal.

Stay alert for more news and happy trading!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Why is the coin in recent times showing good growth? Any good news?
hello guys !

my friend from steam told me today about your project and gave some interesting statistics...

came here to learn some more about the project and find out whether the statistics was true or not

Oh, is your friend connected with this theme? Do you know how much he invested and earned?  Roll Eyes

he only told me that he has some MGO tokens and now wondering about trading...

we'll have a conversation tomorrow and I will ask him about it  Wink

Don't forget to write here about results  Wink

let's keep in touch !
hello guys !

my friend from steam told me today about your project and gave some interesting statistics...

came here to learn some more about the project and find out whether the statistics was true or not

Oh, is your friend connected with this theme? Do you know how much he invested and earned?  Roll Eyes

Don't forget to write here about results  Wink
hello guys !

hello guys !

hello guys !

you are total new to crypto? statistics don't lie, MGO is great for both:trading and applying to your everyday tasks.

yes, I'm like newbie in this theme Smiley
by the way, for a week I was wondering how can I earn some money on internet, maybe now I found the way...

I'm planning to earn some from this project too  Wink
hello guys !

you are total new to crypto? statistics don't lie, MGO is great for both:trading and applying to your everyday tasks.

yes, I'm like newbie in this theme Smiley
by the way, for a week I was wondering how can I earn some money on internet, maybe now I found the way...
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
what's the status of token swap tool? last i heard team were working on it, any estimate on it would be nice to know.
copper member
Activity: 65
What do i have to do in order to swap wmgo to ethereum emgo? Can somebody explain please?
thank

The swap platform hasn't been released yet. You can sign up for the beta testing here: https://d56je7mgioucr.cloudfront.net/
Pages:
Jump to: