Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 35. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is 10 years old!

On October 31, 2008, a Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” The 9-page long PDF document described the first ever cryptocurrency operating on a peer-to-peer network, without relying on any financial institution. The world’s first genuine decentralized monetary system was born.

For Bitcoin, it’s been a long journey full of ups and downs. The first real-world bitcoin transaction took place in 2010, when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC in Florida. Within 7 years, its value has risen by 2 million percent.

Now there are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies in circulation. They penetrate various industries, and many of them are tailored for specific purposes. The gaming industry has its own Bitcoin—the MGO token.

Here’s why it isn’t an ungrounded claim. Thanks to Xsolla, MGO is now available for use in more than 500 games, with more than 500 million players getting the chance to purchase titles and or in-game items. Developers can get royalties in MGO in as little as 60 hours, with payment requests being processed three times a week. The collaboration is supposed to send shock waves through the crypto world, making MGO the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

And this is only the beginning of MGO’s long and fruitful journey. Its ultimate goal is to become a universal currency for the 2.6 billion gamers worldwide, increase levels of fairness in tournaments, reduce fraud, and make it easier for players to receive their funds without endless hoops or high commission fees. The MGO inspired revolution has already begun, and the rest will be history.

Thanks for info! Time to celebrate this with Halloween  Grin

Celebrate 10th anniversary of bitcoin or the success of MGO ?  Wink
Activity: 40
Bitcoin is 10 years old!

On October 31, 2008, a Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.” The 9-page long PDF document described the first ever cryptocurrency operating on a peer-to-peer network, without relying on any financial institution. The world’s first genuine decentralized monetary system was born.

For Bitcoin, it’s been a long journey full of ups and downs. The first real-world bitcoin transaction took place in 2010, when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two pizzas for 10,000 BTC in Florida. Within 7 years, its value has risen by 2 million percent.

Now there are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies in circulation. They penetrate various industries, and many of them are tailored for specific purposes. The gaming industry has its own Bitcoin—the MGO token.

Here’s why it isn’t an ungrounded claim. Thanks to Xsolla, MGO is now available for use in more than 500 games, with more than 500 million players getting the chance to purchase titles and or in-game items. Developers can get royalties in MGO in as little as 60 hours, with payment requests being processed three times a week. The collaboration is supposed to send shock waves through the crypto world, making MGO the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

And this is only the beginning of MGO’s long and fruitful journey. Its ultimate goal is to become a universal currency for the 2.6 billion gamers worldwide, increase levels of fairness in tournaments, reduce fraud, and make it easier for players to receive their funds without endless hoops or high commission fees. The MGO inspired revolution has already begun, and the rest will be history.

Thanks for info! Time to celebrate this with Halloween  Grin
Activity: 50
Glad to see people are discussing MGO! Their collab with Xsolla is an event of a truly unprecedented scale with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

People see the future in this project!

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner.

You don't have much of an experience for now, do you?

Yeah, I'm just a newbie for now but I'm on my way to gain an experience! How can you recommend to start?

I recommend starting with buying some MGO tokens  Smiley

It will not fail you for sure.

Thanks a lot, I will think about it  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Glad to see people are discussing MGO! Their collab with Xsolla is an event of a truly unprecedented scale with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world.

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner.

Yeah, I'm just a newbie for now but I'm on my way to gain an experience! How can you recommend to start?

I recommend starting with buying some MGO tokens  Smiley

It will not fail you for sure.

Activity: 154

not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

the main thing is that it did not work out like last time when, after a sharp rise, the project lost 95% of its capitalization, which is bad. investors are trying to avoid such projects, im hope this time there will not be a strong collapse in price.

They learn from mistakes, what do you guys think?

Absolutely agree. Do you remember recent updates... They are doing great.

Ya, every update comes with new important features

like the recent security update?

Exactly.
not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

the main thing is that it did not work out like last time when, after a sharp rise, the project lost 95% of its capitalization, which is bad. investors are trying to avoid such projects, im hope this time there will not be a strong collapse in price.

like the recent security update?

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

Activity: 30
Saw the news that they launched airdrop. This is a very good opportunity for those who did not have time to buy at a lower price. Now the token is growing
Activity: 76
By the way, I decided to buy some tokens!
Activity: 76
hello, If you need a French translation, I will do it, contact me.

That looks so good that guys from forum want to help the profect.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
The problem with airdrops linked to various social media accounts is that they are over run with bots so there might not be a widespread distribution as 1 person might have hundreds of accounts so in reality less than 100 people will received the free MGO
Activity: 3
hello, If you need a French translation, I will do it, contact me.
Pages:
Jump to: