Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 45. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

We know that the MGO community is very diverse and do our best to ensure prompt and convenient communication with everyone. We’ve excellent news for our Chinese followers today: MobileGO is now on Weibo, popular Chinese microblogging platform! http://weibo.com/mobilegochina

All posting will be in Mandarin Chinese. For those who’s not comfortable with English, it’s a perfect opportunity to get our news and updates first-hand, without missing anything important.

MGO is also present on such reputable exchanges as Bitfinex, BCEX, and Digifinex, which gives it strong investment appeal.

Please share the links with your friends who could be interested in the project. More good news to come!

I hope this helps the project in the Asian market, congrats!
Activity: 107
Is anyone aware of commission rates on Xsolla? I want to buy MGO tokens there, anyone, please!
Activity: 24

We know that the MGO community is very diverse and do our best to ensure prompt and convenient communication with everyone. We’ve excellent news for our Chinese followers today: MobileGO is now on Weibo, popular Chinese microblogging platform! http://weibo.com/mobilegochina

All posting will be in Mandarin Chinese. For those who’s not comfortable with English, it’s a perfect opportunity to get our news and updates first-hand, without missing anything important.

MGO is also present on such reputable exchanges as Bitfinex, BCEX, and Digifinex, which gives it strong investment appeal.

Please share the links with your friends who could be interested in the project. More good news to come!

Oh, this is great news! Congratulations to the whole team!
Activity: 76
Glad to see people are discussing it! MGO x Xsolla, this is an event of a truly unprecedented scale: 500 million people around the globe can now adopt MGO, which endows it with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world Roll Eyes

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner. I have been using Xsolla from the very beginning!

What's your experience?
Can add only good words. The decent level of customer service and easy use in purchasing tokens. If you play games, I highly recommend this platform Grin

I do not play games at all, I'd better spend my time on trading. Anyway thank for your review, I will do smth with it;)

You are welcome!
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
@Mobilegooff
Great news: MobileGO is now on Weibo, popular Chinese microblogging platform! http://weibo.com/mobilegochina 
 All posting will be in Mandarin. If you aren’t comfortable with English, it’s a perfect opportunity to get our news and updates first-hand!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Glad to see people are discussing it! MGO x Xsolla, this is an event of a truly unprecedented scale: 500 million people around the globe can now adopt MGO, which endows it with a strong potential of becoming the most adopted alternative coin in the world Roll Eyes

Yeah! Xsolla now provides game developers the way to get royalties in MGO, which will boost the business of game developers in an incredible way by allowing them to pay marketing and other expenses much sooner. I have been using Xsolla from the very beginning!

What's your experience?
Can add only good words. The decent level of customer service and easy use in purchasing tokens. If you play games, I highly recommend this platform Grin

I do not play games at all, I'd better spend my time on trading. Anyway thank for your review, I will do smth with it;)
copper member
Activity: 65

What's your experience?
copper member
Here's the info about our team we can share:
Finance = 3
Legal = 4
Office Administration = 5
HR = 3
Dev = 48
DevOps = 5
PM = 5
PO = 7
QA = 9
Marketing and business = 5

What's your experience?

copper member
Any details on how the tokenswap is going to happen? Will eMGO and wMGO now become just MGO?

penoze is correct, all wMGO tokens will be swapped to eMGO, so there will be only one token type left.

What happens to the final number? Will it exceed 100 million tokens? Will there be a 1:1 swap?

How does this swap benefit the MobileGo project?

The number of tokens remains the same. The swap will be 1:1.
Our team was looking for solutions for wMGO tokens and unfortunately, we found that currently we cannot use wMGO in our ecosystem due to technical issues beyond our control. Finally it was decided to complete the development of the Swap platform and to ensure switching to using one MobileGO token instead of two.

So when will we see the long-awaited swap? I want to quickly swap my coins on the waves on coins on ethereum.

Beta testing of swap platform will continue for about a week more.

OK we will wait, those coins which flew in on waves wallet BMGO, will be used for testing? Or is this the swap platform testing?

The bMGO tokens were issued for testing purposes, you can test swap platform with these tokens. Follow the instruction to sign up for beta test https://d56je7mgioucr.cloudfront.net/
Activity: 64
I want to praise headquaters due to their amazing strategy. Who could expect this? Only a few, but we should support MGO token and go to the moon!

+++ I really like the strategy they have adopted! Golden age is starting
I want to praise headquaters due to their amazing strategy. Who could expect this? Only a few, but we should support MGO token and go to the moon!
Activity: 64
Hey, guys!! Have you seen the trading volume? It's huge! 12.5 MLN usd and it is just for one particular day! Amazing results done by MGO team! Wish you the best!

Used to be better? I think so. But having a good dynamics is always positive. I believe in future growth. Shocked
Activity: 122
Hey, guys!! Have you seen the trading volume? It's huge! 12.5 MLN usd and it is just for one particular day! Amazing results done by MGO team! Wish you the best!
Activity: 122
Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?

I do know! Have you read the latest release?  Smiley

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Founded in 2005  by Alexander Agapitov, Xsolla (former 2Pay) is providing payment services via local payment methods (cash kiosks, prepaid cards, money orders and e-wallets). The company was initially targeted at Russian game developers and publishers. Having added PayPal and SMS payment options, 2Pay entered the CIS market and started its global expansion Smiley Kinda really popular

Oh, I am aware of that!!! And they are now partnered with MGO?

Exactly!! This is why everyone is that excited  Wink

Looks like I am now among the community  Wink

Guys, are you aware of the existence of some messengers?  Grin
The forum is not the best place for chatting

Ha-ha, Just do not draw attention, they are communicating, it happens sometimes!
copper member
Any details on how the tokenswap is going to happen? Will eMGO and wMGO now become just MGO?

penoze is correct, all wMGO tokens will be swapped to eMGO, so there will be only one token type left.

What happens to the final number? Will it exceed 100 million tokens? Will there be a 1:1 swap?

How does this swap benefit the MobileGo project?

The number of tokens remains the same. The swap will be 1:1.
Our team was looking for solutions for wMGO tokens and unfortunately, we found that currently we cannot use wMGO in our ecosystem due to technical issues beyond our control. Finally it was decided to complete the development of the Swap platform and to ensure switching to using one MobileGO token instead of two.

So when will we see the long-awaited swap? I want to quickly swap my coins on the waves on coins on ethereum.

Beta testing of swap platform will continue for about a week more.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?

I do know! Have you read the latest release?  Smiley

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Founded in 2005  by Alexander Agapitov, Xsolla (former 2Pay) is providing payment services via local payment methods (cash kiosks, prepaid cards, money orders and e-wallets). The company was initially targeted at Russian game developers and publishers. Having added PayPal and SMS payment options, 2Pay entered the CIS market and started its global expansion Smiley Kinda really popular

Oh, I am aware of that!!! And they are now partnered with MGO?

Exactly!! This is why everyone is that excited  Wink

Looks like I am now among the community  Wink

Guys, are you aware of the existence of some messengers?  Grin
The forum is not the best place for chatting
Pages:
Jump to: