Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information - page 4. (Read 56071 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Thank you Jack, I received my reward from bounty, although need long time for waiting but I still believe this project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Great, i really appreciate the reward.

Now holding for a while because I see a great future for mobilego what shall reflect in value of the token.

For the people who wants to dump on the wavesdex, my orders are ready to getting filled 😁.

Kind regards,

Penoze
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
finally, i got my tokens for the signature campaign, now i'll just wait for thunderclap giveaway to be distributed.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
3PCGSdMD1j7o9L5yktdcxDiNaBPJz1ieeeQ got my Bounty

Jack please fix it
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
It was a long way. But I think everyone got his reward
Thank you Jack. Good luck in the project
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I have received my tokens . It was a delayed distribution but I am still very pleased. Jack is a good manager and he did his part. He was not responsible for delayed token distribution. BTW we should hold the tokens. There is blood bath. If possible buy more mgo when it is cheap.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Participants may already be tired of waiting for the distribution of the gift
legendary
Now time for the bounty Waves network
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I finally received my bounty, too. Thanks for it. It lasted some time but Jack is doing a great job.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Very sad when not check update the thread in past month, I has been send my ETH wallet to manager for receive bounty but late and he can't update help me Embarrassed
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
They finally paid to me. i recevied to bounty tokens. It was a troubled process, but at the end they paid.They have not paid for   few people.I hope that those who do not receive payments can receive payments as soon as possible.

Anyway thank you Jack.You tried to manage as well as you could.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Thank's I already have my bounty .
Hope that the price would go up again and also the bitcoin price right now is dumping hope that it would also recover real soon.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Thanks Jack received bounty
my best
Merit: 500
Check out guys, they are ruling another payment again https://etherscan.io/address/0x399272f91b10ac79aa4ca3f61a893a7726f07efa#tokentxns

Thank you Mobilego and Jack, I received my bounty. "I'll keep it longer"
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nice campaign. I want to join this campaign. Thanks!

What a stupid spam-post!  ...had you really read the ann-post ?
-and do you really think the campaign ist still open?   ....i´m really borred at the spam poster who would only count+1 their Post-counter.

Today you posted in 6 different Bounty-campaigns Angry
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Nice campaign. I want to join this campaign. Thanks!
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
The worst thing is that Jack stopped appearing here, and does not give any comments what work is done and when the distribution of coins is completed.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Jack when we get our bounty? How much do we have to wait This distribution is really strange. Hard to convey the promised bounty?
Pleae be more patient. I think there is a reason why the team is still not distributing the payment until now
agreed but I think everyone here has been more than patient especially with no updates on why a few ppl received their bounty but not everyone else I'm not here to cry just looking for a update
Bounty project is big project. They must write scrip payout both ETH and WAVES(not only one same other coins). I think them no problem with campaign.
Im not a dev so I'm not going to act like I no what I'm talking about but what makes paying the bounty so different from paying investors? Also the thing that upsets me is you don't ask someone to do a job than when it comes to payment treat them like what they did doesn't matter you have other things to worry about besides paying you
legendary
Jack when we get our bounty? How much do we have to wait This distribution is really strange. Hard to convey the promised bounty?
Pleae be more patient. I think there is a reason why the team is still not distributing the payment until now
agreed but I think everyone here has been more than patient especially with no updates on why a few ppl received their bounty but not everyone else I'm not here to cry just looking for a update
Bounty project is big project. They must write scrip payout both ETH and WAVES(not only one same other coins). I think them no problem with campaign.

you're wrong . I think it is a big problem if only some of the participants got their rewards and the lack of explanations from the Team
Activity: 244
Pages:
Jump to: