Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 10. (Read 6669 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that Mobilink has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community.
Activity: 205
I still didn't earn any Appc. I tried 2048, Crosbar challenge and Trivial Drive. To donate APPC, error message is "Not enough ethereum". To earn APPC, O just don't know what I have to do.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I'm not talking about APPC developers. I'm talking about the other developers, who made those games.
There are "internal coins" and APPC. It will be a long road to replace "internal coins" for APPC.
Activity: 280
We have discussed this with the team, but the decision was to focus the efforts in this main chat for now. So any other communities set up wouldnt be official. Just thought you guys should know
Activity: 20
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects...
Activity: 23
Hi,

I've been involved in this project since the early ICO days as I see quite a potential in it.

However, there are some problems I want to address to, and hopefully, get an explanation for.

I have logged into token explorer today and I stumbled upon four different tokens. Now, I don't have a clue how they get there or which one of them is real (ticker), so I would really appreciate if someone would tell me.

Here's a screenshot of the situation - http://prntscr.com/jp92e3

So, which one of those is actually valid?

On the other note, I've been receiving emails about you getting listed on 4 different exchanges which should have been announced during May.

What happened with that announcement and what's happening with the listings?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your patience, the valid token is now MOLK. Our team is currently awaiting approval on the listings. Until then  we are unable to post it. Please stay tuned, that announcement will not be too far away.

Thank you for the swift reply, I appreciate it.

Good luck with your future endeavors.
Activity: 31
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Hi,

I've been involved in this project since the early ICO days as I see quite a potential in it.

However, there are some problems I want to address to, and hopefully, get an explanation for.

I have logged into token explorer today and I stumbled upon four different tokens. Now, I don't have a clue how they get there or which one of them is real (ticker), so I would really appreciate if someone would tell me.

On the other note, I've been receiving emails about you getting listed on 4 different exchanges which should have been announced during May.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your patience, the valid token is now MOLK. Our team is currently awaiting approval on the listings. Until then  we are unable to post it. Please stay tuned, that announcement will not be too far away.

Just wondering how the tokens work out? Is the bounty tokens distribution soon? How about those invested in Mobilink crowdsale? any time frame when they able to use Mobilink sims cards? Thanks
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
your idea looks wonderful, but I have not yet fully studied your project, now I was wondering in which countries your sim card will work? and another question, if there are not many countries

you can find lots more info on their website https://mobilink.io/countries.php
sims cards works in most countries, Mobilink can potentially revolutionize cell phone industry
Activity: 20
your idea looks wonderful, but I have not yet fully studied your project, now I was wondering in which countries your sim card will work? and another question, if there are not many countries
Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
its good to read some news that revenue of mobilink user will be just second to get paid. also mention that the sims will be ready to deliver on July nice to hear it also. this will offer us a quick usage of cryptocurrency through mastercard no need to withdraw from the atm or bank. Smiley

Will save lots of animal skin, time consumed from long lines on atm's. A day when mobile replace and innovate the way we handle and manage currency
Activity: 6
its good to read some news that revenue of mobilink user will be just second to get paid. also mention that the sims will be ready to deliver on July nice to hear it also. this will offer us a quick usage of cryptocurrency through mastercard no need to withdraw from the atm or bank. Smiley
Activity: 266
It’s easy for you to armchair coach us on how to do things especially when you don’t have all the information. We can not disclose even half of the crap we saved “you” the investors from as there are ongoing investigations in the TokenGet situation and yes they are still trying to mess with us because they exposed themselves.
Activity: 252
It is not easy. At the end of the day - it is not easy to struggle to get i formation from someone you invested yours and your partners money. You guys are very defensive and sometimes you respond in aggressive way.  But the truth is - people invested their money and you are responsible and accountable. So don't treat us like a annoying flies. And about "armchair coaching" - yes, trying to help because just doing simple things you could improve your customer service a lot (and it is my area of expertise); but as I can see it is not appreciated. Soo will come back in two weeks time. Good luck
Activity: 252
I think we should just relax a little and let the team work.  If you didn't trust the project, you shouldn't have put your hard earned money into it. 
I think the mobile sim itself will be worth the $300 so the tokens are a bonus.  People are panicking and want to see exchanges but hodl and you will see a good return.  It might take a little while, but when the sims are distributed and working, the price will rise and you will kick yourself for wanting to sell.
Activity: 23
Hi,

Thank you in advance.
I just request to claim my tokens and sent them to my MEW address.  Would you please check it is going well?  How long will it take to complete the transfer?
Please send an email to [email protected] with your details to be assisted with this.
What do you mean by having your balance in your dashboard?  i purchased my coins when you took ripple, and havent been watching for a long time, and im getting confused with all this KYC now. Where else should i see my balance if not on the dashboard?

Please re-direct this question to where the original dialogue was made.
Activity: 188
Can you PM me your email so I can verify your KYC was sent and approved? If it has, yes you will be able to claim your tokens
Pages:
Jump to: