Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 11. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
 I just request to claim my tokens and sent them to my MEW address.  Would you please check it is going well?  How long will it take to complete the transfer?
Activity: 126
Do we have to do the transfer to our own MEW or can we wait for Mobi wallets to be ready? If we can wait how long until mobi wallets are out?
Activity: 224
is this project still ongoing so far? if that's the case I will register myself on ico and bounty campaign if it still exists because I am very interested in this project, and I hope I also get the luck from this project for the future.

[/quote
Hello, yes the project is still in effect. The ICO sale has ended, however the SIM CARDS will be available for sale, please stay tune for pricing on that.
When i go to that link it takes me to the temporary dash board that you sent me the password for how do i get to the dashboard you are talking about
Are you still having issues with the link?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
is this project still ongoing so far? if that's the case I will register myself on ico and bounty campaign if it still exists because I am very interested in this project, and I hope I also get the luck from this project for the future.
Activity: 99
We will continue developing the MOBILINK-COIN platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.
I emailed my kyc on Thursday last week and no reply and didn't get the coins on my address can anyone let me know when you will process?
We apologize for the delay you will receive an answer soon.
Im interested buying of simcard, i hope it reach the Philippines so i can get one of it. im so interested of offers no more worries about paying bill in monthly.
Thank you for your interest, we haven't set a price for the sim cards as yet. Information on that will be posted when a decision has been made.
Activity: 93
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definetely have one. Believe in your sucsess!
Activity: 252
 I just found out that I needed to reset my password for the dashboard to log in - everytime I have tried to log in up until now I just got an error-message regarding that my e-mail did not exist in the system. I have logged in now and have x ‘MOLK’. Should I ‘Claim Tokens’ again through the dashboard?
Activity: 164
What do you mean by having your balance in your dashboard?  i purchased my coins when you took ripple, and havent been watching for a long time, and im getting confused with all this KYC now. Where else should i see my balance if not on the dashboard?
Activity: 126
I emailed my kyc on Thursday last week and no reply and didn't get the coins on my address can anyone let me know when you will process?
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Will the tokens be swapped automatically? Still not received the new tokens?!?
Activity: 60
Im interested buying of simcard, i hope it reach the Philippines so i can get one of it. im so interested of offers no more worries about paying bill in monthly.
Activity: 57
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing.
When i go to that link it takes me to the temporary dash board that you sent me the password for how do i get to the dashboard you are talking about
Please re-open a dialogue where the instructions were given to be assisted effectively.
Activity: 20
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic. Good luck all
Activity: 280
Where are your tokens? Did you read pinned message. Kyc is only for those who have tokens on dashboard.
Activity: 252
We have an agreement and have partnered with Mobilink Network of Canada which provides Mobilink Network Philippines and Mobilink Coin Mobile Voice and Data Telecom services. Mobilink Network has direct and indirect interconnection agreements with telecom carriers and exchanges. All agreements are confidentially signed with an NDA's.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: