Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 12. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 10
Just want to know how the project will materialize in the future, Is it possible that we have a decentralize network that offers 5G? are we going to have a sattelite in every corner of the earth. I believe on your project and it looks like the team and the community is all active.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Hello Mobilink, any news about Mobilink listing on exchanges, and how is the project development? What is the team focusing on at the moment?
Activity: 224
I also received KYC e-mail, however I do not have any MOLK tokens on dashboard but rather have them already in MEW. Should I send required documents again (I did it alaready some weeks ago)?
Yes, please go ahead and reopen a dialogue to get an update
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
SO what ticker should I return? I got MOBL, MLK and MOLK, and where I can find information about this? I need some official announcement link.

Follow Mobilink on their website/blogs, and most up to date on telegram. Think they no longer use MLK, due to conflict with politics, Dr. Martin Luther King.
Cryptonity
With all due respect, I think that if the team knew when the coin would be on exchanges, they'd have let us know. They've got a lot of issues on their plate, and are doing the best they can to meet all promised deadlines.
I'm not an admin, that's just my sense from reading the threads and seeing the answers that have been put out to date.

They made a few anouncement about the challenges that they are tackling, but the team is legit and hard at work. I think Mobilink can over come their challenges, and will distribute sims cards and bounty rewards. Looking for mass adoption of Mobilink
I also received KYC e-mail, however I do not have any MOLK tokens on dashboard but rather have them already in MEW. Should I send required documents again (I did it alaready some weeks ago)?
Activity: 210
it can be provided Philipp at a later date, right now we are rushing to complete this final step so we can get on exchanges. They are waiting on this step
Activity: 280
If you get an email from me asking you for a couple of Final steps yes I sent it. Is only for a handful of people that have tokens still in the dashboard.
its empty because this is a brand new dashbaord and no sales were done through it. This is just to facilitate token transfer which is happening now
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
SO what ticker should I return? I got MOBL, MLK and MOLK, and where I can find information about this? I need some official announcement link.
Wot i witnessed during the last crypto rally, most coins token with no real world use was going bananas in price by 3/4 hundred % in a day contintuonsly . Thats just wiv a white paper and nutting else. Here u have proof of a real world working product with a case. So just think wot gonna happen in a rally to molk token.
With all due respect, I think that if the team knew when the coin would be on exchanges, they'd have let us know. They've got a lot of issues on their plate, and are doing the best they can to meet all promised deadlines.
I'm not an admin, that's just my sense from reading the threads and seeing the answers that have been put out to date.
Do you think that a company goes to market speculating 2 days before?
In the traditional market day and hour is known much earlier, but this market is speculative and many players have an advantage. we all know that.
Cryptonity
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic. Good luck all

Think Mobilink ICO is over, however, one can wait for coins to list on exchanges and buy them off exchanges. With mobiink card, one can earn data/voice/text, simply by watching ads
Cryptonity
A project for smartphone users, looks good and has strong potential in Market. According to this white paper it has direct and indirect interconnections in over 170 countries. Mobile SIM cards can be used worldwide on any unlock smartphone with unlimited voice and data services worldwide at zero cost to the user. It will Eliminate our monthly bill and instead, earn between $40USD to $250USD monthly in MOBILINK-COINS. And many more! It was great!

one of the greatest challenge in mobile industry is due to monopoly, most major telco companies dominate the markets, Mobilink can help liberates mobile data and provide data access to lots of people
I won lottery of 1000 coins a month ago. I claimed it at that time. But when I checked my account today it's showing balance 0. What should I do?
Please send us an email at [email protected] or contact us via live chat for assistance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
A project for smartphone users, looks good and has strong potential in Market. According to this white paper it has direct and indirect interconnections in over 170 countries. Mobile SIM cards can be used worldwide on any unlock smartphone with unlimited voice and data services worldwide at zero cost to the user. It will Eliminate our monthly bill and instead, earn between $40USD to $250USD monthly in MOBILINK-COINS. And many more! It was great!
Activity: 35
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic. Good luck all
Activity: 5
Another contract more and this officially becomes a SCAM, they are already going for the fifth contract, and the sixth and the seventh, eighth ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
so there is one person responding to our emails I can see now why it takes some time
I have not yet sent token from my dashboard to my wallet.
When will the distribution be over?

Is it for Bounty?
There are some discrepancy on Token ticker symbol once it finalize everything will be okay I suppose. There has been issues but the roadmap is still on the track.

Yeah, I believe that the team is on track, due to a recent bug, they are rearranging and taking the necessary steps so that investors will get their tokens. As for bounty hunters, tokens will be distributed 2-3 months post ICO
Pages:
Jump to: