Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 13. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
So its a scam ICO. Thanks to alepy for informing us. All proofs are here. So its better not to invest in this ICO. Don't be greedy. If you want to make money get a real job

you might dislike the project but cant call Mobilink a scam, any back up evidence? But I can show that the team is working hard behind the scenes to distribute tokens and sims cards. Mobilink has the potential to revolutionize the mobile industry
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
so there is one person responding to our emails I can see now why it takes some time
I have not yet sent token from my dashboard to my wallet.
When will the distribution be over?

Is it for Bounty?
There are some discrepancy on Token ticker symbol once it finalize everything will be okay I suppose. There has been issues but the roadmap is still on the track.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 so there is one person responding to our emails I can see now why it takes some time
I have not yet sent token from my dashboard to my wallet.
When will the distribution be over?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i have made several attempts to log into a Mobi site for upgraded news, and keep getting the reset password prompt and a note to say a new password etc will be sent to me, so far no link, no email, no new passwordit is very frustrating when I have to rely on telegarm for news and email addresses that don't appear to work
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Dont tell me to read pinned medsage. Have read it have done what it says. Have emailed a ton of people that you tell me to email. Have still been unable to log in and claim my 3800 coins i bought months ago. Be upright here and get me my coins
Activity: 280
I sent him an email already and he sent me the link for password but i also cannot use that password to login to my account too.
Tomorrow, i will continue sending him other email regarding password and i will let you know the result of login to my a/c. Thanks
Activity: 207
They will be avail via airdrop on the dash soon. But i cannot access to my account at mobilink so how can i get this 400 additional tokens. I sent email to him but after i getbthe link for new password i still cannot log in to my account at mobilink. Pls give me your advice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Its very confusing that their ticker changed from MOBL to MOLK to whatever it is hopefully it wont add another coin list in my account. Embarrassed
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
So its a scam ICO. Thanks to alepy for informing us. All proofs are here. So its better not to invest in this ICO. Don't be greedy. If you want to make money get a real job
No it is not a scam yet, the promises are too big from this ICO , they says "MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card" which i doubt because no coountry will ever allow this type of telecom to operate in their territory. let see: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/biggest-ico-ever-mobilink-coming-soon-jan-2018
Activity: 17
Activity: 70
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I won lottery of 1000 coins a month ago. I claimed it at that time. But when I checked my account today it's showing balance 0. What should I do?
Activity: 280
I know that everybody is gonna say read the WP. But here goes !! When SIM delivery, when Network ready for usage? Thx peeps. Best of luck to u all
brand new
Activity: 0
I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
Activity: 247
I've seen it but it's blury and I can't see the pic in my phone. That's why I wanted to know. Ps do u know if they said  they gonna compancate for the inconvenience of the token mess or not ??
Activity: 5
Official token released: https://mobilink.io/token.php
contract address 0x97cb5cc1b2e10cc56dc16ab9179f06dfedbe41a2 18 decimals  Simbol: MOLK

https://etherdelta.com/#0x97cb5cc1b2e10cc56dc16ab9179f06dfedbe41a2-ETH

Great project, at what date will the sim cards be available?
Activity: 81
What's giong on with this project guys?
Activity: 224
This will be a huge project in the future ! But why do you use the blockchain?     
MOBILINK network will use our proprietary algorithm together with Blockchain technology, to calculate each and every SIM Card user’s Ad Rev profit share. Factors that are taken into account are; amount of daily data usage, frequency of data usage, amount of viewed ads, amount of clicked ads, amount of shared ads.
Activity: 224
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
We appreciate your feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: