Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 29. (Read 6702 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Mobilink is a project that everyone should support Cool
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Good day. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 216
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it's inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Activity: 208
I like your coin, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck. Very perspective project!
Activity: 153
Hmm very interesting concept on Mobilink project. Very easy to understand and very promising.
I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there. Especially with ones that have the same concept as you.
Activity: 263
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. The list of team members and advisors is impressive. I also follow the news of the project
I am also interested in this project,
but there is one thing I want to know. do you know this project is also a bounty campaign?

We do have a bounty campaign. The link is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2897378
. However, you would need to join the Telegram group before participating. The link to the Telegram is https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical.
thank you for the dev information, hopefully MOBILINK-COIN will go ahead and grow. because it's a very good project, qualified and beneficial to many people.
Activity: 224
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it!

We do hope more people will hear about it and get involved! Thank you for the support Smiley
People are buying the coin every hours. I have just seen the recent transactions from my mobilink dashboard. It is gona break the rule.
Good going. Keep it up.

Thank you for the support! Smiley
does this mobilink sim is available in Philippines or its only sold online? if so when and where it will be sold, im interested of buying on it. im a seafarer so it would be a good use to my profession.
The minimum amount that can be invested to get a SIM card is $300 USD paid in the equivalent of the 4 Crypto-Currencies accepted (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin-Cash).
do you mean transaction will be made trough online and will be delivered on my location? correct me if im wrong. coz i prefer to hide my identity and my location for privacy purposes.

Hello,
Yes the transaction would need to be done online via our website. You would need to invest the $300 to receive the SIM Card. The SIM would be sent to your location.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
does this mobilink sim is available in Philippines or its only sold online? if so when and where it will be sold, im interested of buying on it. im a seafarer so it would be a good use to my profession.
The minimum amount that can be invested to get a SIM card is $300 USD paid in the equivalent of the 4 Crypto-Currencies accepted (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin-Cash).
do you mean transaction will be made trough online and will be delivered on my location? correct me if im wrong. coz i prefer to hide my identity and my location for privacy purposes.
Activity: 350
People are buying the coin every hours. I have just seen the recent transactions from my mobilink dashboard. It is gona break the rule.
Good going. Keep it up.
im interested buying of simcard, i hope it reach the Philippines so i can get one of it. im so interested of offers no more worries about paying bill in monthly.

Hello,
We do currently offer our services in the Philippines.
im interested buying of simcard, i hope it reach the Philippines so i can get one of it. im so interested of offers no more worries about paying bill in monthly.
Where is the company officially registered?

MOBILINK-COIN is incorporated in Ontario Canada.
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. The list of team members and advisors is impressive. I also follow the news of the project
I am also interested in this project,
but there is one thing I want to know. do you know this project is also a bounty campaign?

We do have a bounty campaign. The link is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2897378
. However, you would need to join the Telegram group before participating. The link to the Telegram is https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical.
it looks like this project is very dancing and I've learned from the wesite and I really want to invest some of my money on the project.
but I still need a deeper understanding to invest in the project ico.

Hello! We would welcome your participation but we would like you to be fully comfortable with the idea before investing and to do some research on your own. You may view our whitepaper at https://mobilink.io/Mobilink-WP-full.pdf.
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money 

Thank you! We would welcome your participation in our unique project! You will see rewards once you join our network-free calls, text and data while at the same time earning an income from your smartphone! Awesome indeed!
Really great and unique project
Good luck and best wishes Wink

Thank you for your support! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: