Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 25. (Read 6702 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 208
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work. I hope for the best!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How can the simcard holder earn in mobilink? I'm a little bit confused about earning on advertisement. I need some advise on how does it work at the same time, how does it earn? Can someone orient me everything about earning in Mobilink?
Revenues from the ads will distribute to the users and Mobilink will have there own wallet and exchanges which is great. Your earnings will go straight to your wallet.
does the mobilink app will provide the wallet or i will use my other wallet on this revenue? is it being paid with MBX this advertisement that will going to watch?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1116
What about soft cap? Is it already reached?
And if not, what will happen if soft cap will not be reached?

In the event that the ICO crowd sale does not hit the soft cap, the project will move ahead regardless of what is raised. We have agreements in place that there will be more than 2 million sim cards that will be distributed globally by our partners, distributors and agents after the ICO ends. Coin holders will most likely see the value of the coin increase on exchanges since activity with the Mobilink Coin will increase via all its users.

THX, but actually live stats you have? How much the project raise at time?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What about soft cap? Is it already reached?
And if not, what will happen if soft cap will not be reached?

In the event that the ICO crowd sale does not hit the soft cap, the project will move ahead regardless of what is raised. We have agreements in place that there will be more than 2 million sim cards that will be distributed globally by our partners, distributors and agents after the ICO ends. Coin holders will most likely see the value of the coin increase on exchanges since activity with the Mobilink Coin will increase via all its users.
Activity: 153
Is there any bounty program, how do one participate in? 
Activity: 213
I have done a lot of analysis and feel safe to invest, what details are necessary for transactions?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1116
Hello,

interesting project, i can't find live stats from our ICO?

How many tokens you have sold at time? regards
Activity: 149
This project needs lot of attention because great mind behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure.
Activity: 201
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Activity: 228
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future Cool
Activity: 644
How can the simcard holder earn in mobilink? I'm a little bit confused about earning on advertisement. I need some advise on how does it work at the same time, how does it earn? Can someone orient me everything about earning in Mobilink?
Revenues from the ads will distribute to the users and Mobilink will have there own wallet and exchanges which is great. Your earnings will go straight to your wallet.
Activity: 162
ook nice ,the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information. already add in my watchlist ,thank you
Activity: 218
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project
Activity: 220
Where can I see the video overview of the platform?
Here's the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5MFDfun9jkV5T_57pbPXkw
Activity: 156
Where can I see the video overview of the platform?
Activity: 350
People are still not aware of such a fantastic opportunity. But slowly it is picking up momentum. Keep it up.
https://mobilink.io
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
A very good idea. I just want to know how the ads show in our phone?

KYC required? restriction in certain countries?
Activity: 7
A very good idea. I just want to know how the ads show in our phone?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: